HCG use during or after Testosterone Cycle

JSpicer37

Awards
Anabolic Minds Community,

I have seen different articles from different sites and have been wondering if I should use HCG during my 500 mg test cycle for 10 weeks or should I use it during my PCT?

Thanks,

JSpicer37

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Minds Community,

I have seen different articles from different sites and have been wondering if I should use HCG during my 500 mg test cycle for 10 weeks or should I use it during my PCT?

Thanks,

JSpicer37
Low dose 2-3X a week throughout the entire cycle. IMO - start it maybe week 3, 500iu 3 times a week is awesome. I'm trialing only twice a week right now bc a lot of others have had success with that. Stop it 2 weeks after last test e pin...if not test e then whenever Esther's clear. Recovery will be a breeze in comparison

Mitchcrazz45

Awards
Low dose 2-3X a week throughout the entire cycle. IMO - start it maybe week 3, 500iu 3 times a week is awesome. I'm trialing only twice a week right now bc a lot of others have had success with that. Stop it 2 weeks after last test e pin...if not test e then whenever Esther's clear. Recovery will be a breeze in comparison
^he’s right, you want to make sure you stop it before the esters clear. You don’t want to run it with your serm. It is suppressive and will only delay the recovery process. Run it through out the cycle and the last 2 weeks, then start your regular PCT, Btw what serm are your running?

Anabolicgod12

Anabolicgod12

Awards
It’s really common sense, if something is suppressive you don’t run it in PCT. Listen to these guys, No offense but you have no business touching any of these substances, clearly you haven’t done your research. What are your stats?