HCG Ultra Drops: Sounds Like Another "too good to be true" Fad to Me

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
A friend IMd me asking about this stuff.

Sounds too good to be true. I don't think meth will burn fat off as fast as these people are claiming. Anyone tried this stuff or know anyone that has? I Googled and found several negative articles.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Lol... link goes to "foxnews.com" but click on anything and it takes you to their supplement site.... looks uber fake/suspicious.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there are bunches of testamonials down the page with people claiming to lose right at a pound a day. Other than liposuction or a hyena attack, I don't know of any way to lose a pound of actual fat in a day.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
HCG is not orally administered. Stomach acids would destroy it.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
HCG is not orally administered. Stomach acids would destroy it.
I wondered about that. I think it's the same with HGH also isn't it?

I only perused their site but i think after the FDA shut this product down once they changed the formula and the marketing. Now they are claiming that it is homeopathic. Less is more but people are always shelling out $$$ for a magic pill.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Homeopathic meaning one molecule of HCG per bottle. The diet portion is why people lose weight rapidly...500 calories per day. Essentially fasting. If they add in injectible HCG, then yes it is supposed to accelerate the fat loss. Like most diets, not sustainable.

Last edited:

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
Lol... link goes to "foxnews.com" but click on anything and it takes you to their supplement site.... looks uber fake/suspicious.
Yeah, that's not Fox News. It's a site called cnbc9.com, they just added foxnews.com to their URL to make it look like Fox News.

That right there should be enough reason to stay away.