HCG storage and preservation?

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Hey guys,

Just a question regarding HCG. I'm currently planning on running a test-e cycle for 12 weeks and wanting to run the HCG at 500iu/week from weeks 4-12 (or throughout the whole length if possible). The only problem is that I live in AUS and HCG is extremely hard to come by/expensive here. My source has a 6500iu vials and that is all, so one vial would have enough hcg for the full 8-12 weeks but I'm sure it will degrade in that time.

What I was wondering was if I could mix the whole vial with bac water, store 4 weeks worth in the fridge ready for use and draw the remainder in to slin pins wrapped in tin foil and put in the freezer. Would this make the HCG last longer than the standard 4-6 weeks when refrigerated? Ideally I'd like to be able to just use the one vial or it would be such a waste for nearly 500 in cash...

Cliffs:

-lots of hcg, really expensive
-want to mix all with bac water, transfer 4 weeks (8 shots of 250iu) to a multi-dose vial and put the remainder in slin pins
-would then put slin pins in freezer, hoping to keep for longer and be able to use just one vial for 8-10 weeks.
-Halp.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
bump

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Wish I could help you running my first Test E (400 mg / wk) cycle next month, I have two 5000IU unmixed vials so hoping that one will last through week 4-10, although in light of your info of 4-6 weeks I might have to rethink this...that's a good question if you can freeze it I definitely will do the same.

uniifirex

Awards
Do not pay 500$ for 4 weeks of HCG, if this is your boy, then he's really screwing you over.
Although theres no label on your health and your willing to pay it, then yes BAC water will preserve and increase the shelf like compared to SW/AA.

I would not use HCG if its that costly, its not neccesary for a simple test cycle, as it will not destroy you unless your stacking.

If your GOING to use it....then just don't mix it until week 4?...itll last you 8 weeks with BAC water with no degradation

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Do not pay 500$ for 4 weeks of HCG, if this is your boy, then he's really screwing you over.
Although theres no label on your health and your willing to pay it, then yes BAC water will preserve and increase the shelf like compared to SW/AA.

I would not use HCG if its that costly, its not neccesary for a simple test cycle, as it will not destroy you unless your stacking.

If your GOING to use it....then just don't mix it until week 4?...itll last you 8 weeks with BAC water with no degradation
DAMN I didn't even notice this cost you 5 hundo??? Sorry to hear that man, you should be able to get it for literally 1/10 that amt or maybe in AUS 1/5th that amt. I've never done AAS or HCG I should reiterate so I don't really know how important it is, but it makes sense that for a test or one compound only cycle maybe just plain old SERMs and AI's can suffice. I mean Schwarzenegger and those guys couldn't even spell "PCT".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
ironyogi Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
grngoloco Anabolics 5
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2