Hcg shelf life

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I recently received two 5000mg vials of hcg from a reputable source, but what I wasn’t expecting is that they’re already reconstituted. I was planning on saving these for about 6 months till I’m ready to begin my next cycle. From what I’ve read, reconstituted hcg is good for about 60 days.

I emailed them asking if they had hcg that hasn’t been reconstituted, so I could store until Ready for use. They emailed back saying the fact that it’s been reconstituted has nothing to do with the expiration date and to check the expiration date on the packaging and that it would be good until then. That date is 01/20. Is this possible? Can it still be good until February 2019? This goes against everything I’ve read online.

I’m not going to list the source obviously, but it’s one of the very few that has pretty much unanimously great reviews on every forum.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30-60 days for reconstituted hcg being stored properly (in the fridge) from what I remember. Sucks that they didn’t make it clear that it was reconstituted already.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard people say *and personal experience even though my experience isnt really valid*, it lasts about 30 days then the benefits start to diminish. Not sure if thats the actual shelf life or immunity/ tolerance build up to the substance.