HCG shelf life

Woodward

Awards
Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me how long HCG remains "good" after mixing if kept refrigerated?

Thanks.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It says 2 months, but I wouldn't keep it longer than 1 month - it starts to degrade. Keep it fresh, cold, and don't shake it. Only stir very lightly, rolling the vial in your fingers before use.

Woodward

Awards
Thanks for the reply,
Due to my upbringing, It's difficult for me to to discard anything before it's time. Besides that, I always consider the "what ifs". What if It gets damaged or lost or???
Its always nice to have extra for back up.

All of this is new to me so i guess its just one more adjustment I need to make.

I've found a lot of helpful and encouraging information while lurking here.
Again, thanks for the reply.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to discard anything, just get smaller amounts. They come in 1500iu, 2000iu, 5000iu, and 10,000iu vials. Take your pic.

If something gets damaged or lost, get a new prescription. Plus, you get more than one vial in a pack. Usually it comes in 2-4 vial packs.

Talk to your doctor ;) No need to worry about these things.

Woodward

Awards
The prescription is for the 10,000 units and they send three. (three month supply)
I'm using 250 twice a week (25 on the insulin syringe) so every month there's a lot left in the vial.
I don't know if the Dr has other plans for maybe upping the dose or ?
but the directions are to discard the extra.

Another question, when mixing with the bacteriostatic water do you add a full 10 cc's or a little less to adjust for the powder content?

Thanks.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
The prescription is for the 10,000 units and they send three. (three month supply)
I'm using 250 twice a week (25 on the insulin syringe) so every month there's a lot left in the vial.
I don't know if the Dr has other plans for maybe upping the dose or ?
but the directions are to discard the extra.

Another question, when mixing with the bacteriostatic water do you add a full 10 cc's or a little less to adjust for the powder content?

Thanks.
It should last two months. HCG gets cloudy when it starts to go bad.