HCG question

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
When drawing material will a 5/16 30g be too small? Do people usually draw with a bigger needle and then swap it?

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
When drawing material will a 5/16 30g be too small? Do people usually draw with a bigger needle and then swap it?
You can draw and pin hcg with a 30g needle. Especially when pinning sub q. You only need to use a bigger gauge needle for thicker oils

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well you want to draw and swap to pin anyway, pinning with a dulled needle sucks. If you could see the pictures of what it looks like under an electron microscope... Draw it with a 20-22 and pin with a 25-30. I'd use 28 at the very smallest for HCG, it seems like it will be hard to push in with a 30 because of particulates.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you want to draw and swap to pin anyway, pinning with a dulled needle sucks. If you could see the pictures of what it looks like under an electron microscope... Draw it with a 20-22 and pin with a 25-30. I'd use 28 at the very smallest for HCG, it seems like it will be hard to push in with a 30 because of particulates.
In general, is it a bad idea to draw and pin with the same needle for any substance? Or does it not matter for something like BCP-157?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In general, is it a bad idea to draw and pin with the same needle for any substance? Or does it not matter for something like BCP-157?
In general, yes. Just one use dulls it significantly. Much more tissue damage. You're better off drawing with the same needle repeatedly than ever pinning with a needle used for any other thing ever. Sterilization aside, of course.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In general, yes. Just one use dulls it significantly. Much more tissue damage. You're better off drawing with the same needle repeatedly than ever pinning with a needle used for any other thing ever. Sterilization aside, of course.
Yep, any use dulls a needle. You'll get different opinions on this. Sometimes I use 1 pin for drawing, and one for delivery, somtimes I use 1 for both. (But I nevery use one past that).
Some people reuse their pins.
I do not.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, any use dulls a needle. You'll get different opinions on this. Sometimes I use 1 pin for drawing, and one for delivery. (But I nevery use one past that).
Some people reuse their pins.
I do not.
Yup. I am very strict about pinning. I draw and pin with separate tips, always fresh. Every pin takes two tips. Period. No exceptions.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup. I am very strict about pinning. I draw and pin with separate tips, always fresh. Every pin takes two tips. Period. No exceptions.
Yeah, I respect that.
Sometimes I will use the same pin for drawing and delivery.
We all have our own line that we won't cross (like me not reusing pins).

Abscesses aren't fun (I got ahold of a contaminated vial once).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
S 35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
B Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 16