Unanswered Hcg proper dosing

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Currently on 175mg test a week. What would most recommend the hcg dosage to be at this regimen? Currently on 300iu weekly but also wanting to be fertile at this time? Any side effects to increasing dosage if need be?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Raised estrogen is a side. I get pretty horny a few hours after my HCG most of the time. You can get nausea and mood swings on it. I know some guys that gets the sweats on it. I’m on 1,500iu per week as of this week. Balls were still shrunk on 1,000iu so the doc raised it for fertility reasons.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Raised estrogen is a side. I get pretty horny a few hours after my HCG most of the time. You can get nausea and mood swings on it. I know some guys that gets the sweats on it. I’m on 1,500iu per week as of this week. Balls were still shrunk on 1,000iu so the doc raised it for fertility reasons.
How much rest are
You on. My doc has me on 300iu a week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think this is like most things and individual dependant. I only use it (at 500iu a week) on cycle to speed up recovery in pct. however at that dose my balls are noticeably plumper. That’s on 300 test a week

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m on 400mg Test a week give or take a little if I use my UGL stuff or my script. Also on 200mg pharma deca.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think this is like most things and individual dependant. I only use it (at 500iu a week) on cycle to speed up recovery in pct. however at that dose my balls are noticeably plumper. That’s on 300 test a week
Even on 200mg cyp with 250iu HCG eod I was still shrunk up. At 1,500iu this past week I noticed a bit of ache in my balls here and there so I guess they’re waking up.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Would hcg increase dhea. I went from 175 to 75 on bloods after trt

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are SO many different protocols (and disagreements) with how best to use hCG. William Llewellyn has written extensively on how to use it, and there is a protocol discussing it here:
If you want, I can throw you a copy of his Anabolics book discussing it as well. I wish I could find his old articles from mindandmuscle.net, but I would have to dig through archive.org for hours to find it.

Big Cat's old steroid profiles also has a routine for how to apply it and it can be found on archive.org here: