Hcg pct cycling everyone ?

pheeroni

Awards
Guys, i've been doing test only cycle (500 mg per wk)with adex 0.5 mg eod, taking cycle sups and such upped 12 lbs during those 6 weeks. Now i wanna ask about hcg in pct, isnt it supposed to do at week 8-12 assuming im only 12 weeks of test then hop in clomid ? Need ur advice, tyvm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, if your running test enath which I am assuming you are. If running prop, phenyl prop, acetate, isocaproate, etc. then disregard.

Test E: 1-12
Hcg: 10-14
Clomid: 14-20

Remember, long acting testosterone takes up to 2 weeks for ester clearance so you are technically still "ON" until the 14 week mark even though you stopped pinning at week 12. You want hcg done by the time you start your clomid. Make sure you contine with your AI when on hcg and slowly taper it into the clomid.

Depending on what dose, (I prefer 250iu EOD), start your hcg so it is complete around the time you start clomid. I'd run around 5000iu of hcg before starting clomid.

pheeroni

Awards
No, if your running test enath which I am assuming you are. If running prop, phenyl prop, acetate, isocaproate, etc. then disregard.

Test E: 1-12
Hcg: 10-14
Clomid: 14-20

Remember, long acting testosterone takes up to 2 weeks for ester clearance so you are technically still "ON" until the 14 week mark even though you stopped pinning at week 12. You want hcg done by the time you start your clomid. Make sure you contine with your AI when on hcg and slowly taper it into the clomid.

Depending on what dose, (I prefer 250iu EOD), start your hcg so it is complete around the time you start clomid. I'd run around 5000iu of hcg before starting clomid.
Thats sure englithen me, tyvm mate