HCG or Clomid for testicle injury???

4evathrowed

Awards
Will HCG or Clomid work on someone who was hit in the testicles and it lowered their Testosterone.I had a testicular ultra sound and everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.So it seems my testicle still is functioning and looks normal.So will it increase it and if so how would I go about gettin it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Nope..
Your boys are dead they are dead.
You need to see if they are or not reponding to LH. Run a clomid challenge 25 mgs per day 7 days. Retest on 8 th day you have your answer.

4evathrowed

Awards
Nope..
Your boys are dead they are dead.
You need to see if they are or not reponding to LH. Run a clomid challenge 25 mgs per day 7 days. Retest on 8 th day you have your answer.
I was hit in my left testicle not both I had two seperate testicular ultrasounds in the ER both came out normal except for a cyst.I also been to a uroligist he felt them up and said they were ok.And where can I get some clomid.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was hit in my left testicle not both I had two seperate testicular ultrasounds in the ER both came out normal except for a cyst.I also been to a uroligist he felt them up and said they were ok.And where can I get some clomid.
Please consult a medical professional to proper monitor your hormonal levels.
If they are fine structually from the out side that does not rule out possiblity of receptor damage or their inablity to respond to LH from pituitary. If lh is good and still levels are low then you have receptors issues which may be due to other hormonal or nutritional imbalance as well as damge to testicles them self.

Good analogy would be a Carfax.
It looks great on the outside, but inside it has bunch of hidden issues. When you hit the gas it makes it spits, slips gears, and back fires..

4evathrowed

Awards
Please consult a medical professional to proper monitor your hormonal levels.
If they are fine structually from the out side that does not rule out possiblity of receptor damage or their inablity to respond to LH from pituitary. If lh is good and still levels are low then you have receptors issues which may be due to other hormonal or nutritional imbalance as well as damge to testicles them self.

Good analogy would be a Carfax.
It looks great on the outside, but inside it has bunch of hidden issues. When you hit the gas it makes it spits, slips gears, and back fires..
Matrix do you think my testicle is permanently damaged I noticed I ejaculate alot less than I used to.But the urologist felt them up and said they were o.k.If they are damaged can it be reversed such as when they atrophy and people use clomid or whatever.To get their balls working again.I think it actually lowered my T level too.I was 428 ng/dl last time I got blood work it was around 10 or 11 clock when I got tested.I remember before the accident I could walk 20 miles no problem I can still walk it but it's harder now.