HCG on cycle

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interested to hear kind of protocols people use. I'm thinking 500iu twice a week from first pin until week before SERMs. What do you do?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Interested to hear kind of protocols people use. I'm thinking 500iu twice a week from first pin until week before SERMs. What do you do?
Most peeps run 250iu Twice a week. What you are suggesting would be double. It might cause a substantial elevation in E2.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it would be helpful for people to know what you’re planning to run and what’s the length of your cycle. For short cycles HCG isn’t really required.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Most peeps run 250iu Twice a week. What you are suggesting would be double. It might cause a substantial elevation in E2.
Would be good to get away with 250iu a week and keep the cost down. People I know say that's not enough but in fairness they're running much heavier cycles than I would (1g test, 700mg tren, 700mg mast a week, etc.)

I think it would be helpful for people to know what you’re planning to run and what’s the length of your cycle. For short cycles HCG isn’t really required.
Just a basic 500mg ew test e (480mg to be exact.) for 12 weeks. Aromasin for E2 management, maybe a dht oral for the first 6 weeks.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Would be good to get away with 250iu a week and keep the cost down. People I know say that's not enough but in fairness they're running much heavier cycles than I would (1g test, 700mg tren, 700mg mast a week, etc.)

Just a basic 500mg ew test e (480mg to be exact.) for 12 weeks. Aromasin for E2 management, maybe a dht oral for the first 6 weeks.
Yeah you should be fine man. Also I honestly don’t think the dosage is as important as the compound and duration. Obviously 19 nors being the worst culprits for suppression. I would be more concerned running 300mg of Deca that a Gram of Mast.

Last edited: