HCG & Nolva

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys I'm doing Test Sus 2x a week 250mg.. I have a few questions.. in regards to HCG.. i see most saying to take it PCT.. then I read this thread https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html that says take HCG during cycle.. which should I be doing, what are the pros and cons?

If I do take HCG on cycle, how much do I take, when do I start taking and when do I stop?
If I take HCG for PCT, when do I stop taking it, I know Test Sus has a shorter half life, so when should I be taking HCG after my last injection, 2 weeks after, 1 week after, and can I take 1,000 IU for 10 days, as opposed to doing it over the course of a month, I want to know all my options.

Finally in regards to PCT.. do I have to run both clomid and nolva together, or if I could only choose one, which one would be the better of the two?

thanks guys,
Warm regards,

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Got most of what you're asking about in there and I'm sure others will chip in too

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HCG on cycle, one SERM or the other, Nolva being my preference. I'll post a couple of links and answer the rest when I get home tonight.

Last edited:

blasteryui

Awards
HCG on cycle, one SERM or the other, Nolva being my preference. I'll post a couple of links and answer the rest when I get home tonight.
You're the best man, yeah I'd like to know more about HCG on cycle, i already shot last Thursday though, I may not be able to get HCG for about 2 weeks or so.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ran a similar cycle and I was told to run HCG at the last week and until the esters clear. Run 250mg-500mg every other or every 3 days.
That’s what I did and I’m currently in week 3, almost 4 of PCT. and so far I’m feeling good and strong!