Hcg needle size

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Guys I just starred trt. Part of the trt is hcg 1000 iu a week so I'm splitting that up 2 times a week. I've ran hcg before but not legally. Now that I am running it pharmacy directions and supplies were 3 ml 25 gauge 1 and a half inch pins. I have 31 garage insulin syringes 5/8 length and have been pinning that in my leg. Is that ok or should I follow the medical directions of intramuscular glut shot

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys I just starred trt. Part of the trt is hcg 1000 iu a week so I'm splitting that up 2 times a week. I've ran hcg before but not legally. Now that I am running it pharmacy directions and supplies were 3 ml 25 gauge 1 and a half inch pins. I have 31 garage insulin syringes 5/8 length and have been pinning that in my leg. Is that ok or should I follow the medical directions of intramuscular glut shot
I'm on TRT but I don't use HCG, but from what I've read on this forum, most guys inject HCG with an insulin syringe in the belly fat.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT but I don't use HCG, but from what I've read on this forum, most guys inject HCG with an insulin syringe in the belly fat.
This. I use a 5/16" 31 G insulin syringe. 5/8" is pretty long for this but I guess it could work. Squeeze the fat and inject at an angle. It's completely painless most of the time.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I've used both 31g and 29g Subq with either a 1/2 or 5/8 needle with no issues. The 31 g is more prone to bend when filling it - FYI.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
This. I use a 5/16" 31 G insulin syringe. 5/8" is pretty long for this but I guess it could work. Squeeze the fat and inject at an angle. It's completely painless most of the time.
This man, in case you missed it. Its carrier is water so it can pass from a really small needle and of course it doesnt need to be IM. Good Lord these directions were written decades ago

Last edited:
LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
1/2" 31g slin pin, straight into shallow muscle

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a couple questions. Is the hcg prescribed/pharmaceutical? If yes are you buying from a local pharmacy that makes it or a big chain that has everything premade and shipped to the store? This may not seem relevant but it is.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a couple questions. Is the hcg prescribed/pharmaceutical? If yes are you buying from a local pharmacy that makes it or a big chain that has everything premade and shipped to the store? This may not seem relevant but it is.
HCG comes in a powder/granule form. You reconstitute it with Bac water when ready to use it. It can be prescribed or you can order it online. Why do you want to take HCG? Most guys do without it because of the sides. Unless you're wanting to have kids, I wouldn't use it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCG comes in a powder/granule form. You reconstitute it with Bac water when ready to use it. It can be prescribed or you can order it online. Why do you want to take HCG? Most guys do without it because of the sides. Unless you're wanting to have kids, I wouldn't use it.
I wasn't asking for myself. I was asking for OPs sake to make sure he getting legit stuff.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't asking for myself. I was asking for OPs sake to make sure he getting legit stuff.
Yes man from a pharmacy. In the past I've used no rx grade with insulin syringes but the instructions with the rx hcg say to do intramuscular. I've solved my dilemma by injecting 50 mg test with 500 iu hcg in one 23 gage ml syringe 2 times a week. Mon and thurs

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
That's a small dose but it's trt and I feel so much better been fighting low t for 2 years until I gave up. Tried clomid. Clomid hcg and a ai. Nothing got me over 265

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes man from a pharmacy. In the past I've used no rx grade with insulin syringes but the instructions with the rx hcg say to do intramuscular. I've solved my dilemma by injecting 50 mg test with 500 iu hcg in one 23 gage ml syringe 2 times a week. Mon and thurs
Are you getting it from a pharmacy that makes prescription? Or like most only buy premade drugs?

As this makes a big difference. For hcg use one that makes it themselves. I was a pharmacy technician, for a while and did a lot of testing on potency, as we made are own drugs. Even through pharmaceutical routes we could not source hcg with any potency. The highest was somewhere in the mid 50s.(I don't remember exactly anymore). The worst sources were the standard sources of prepackaged/previaled hcg none were higher than 20%, one was legitimately 6%, (which isn't legal but the government doesn't care). That is what you would be buying from most pharmacy as they don't make themselves​. You want to buy from a pharmacy that makes it themselves. Hcg also rapidly degrades and loses potency like within couple of weeks. Also ask if they get it in a refrigerator if not run like hell. Make sure to store what you buy at 33 to 34 Fahrenheit no higher no cooler.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting it from a pharmacy that makes prescription? Or like most only buy premade drugs?

As this makes a big difference. For hcg use one that makes it themselves. I was a pharmacy technician, for a while and did a lot of testing on potency, as we made are own drugs. Even through pharmaceutical routes we could not source hcg with any potency. The highest was somewhere in the mid 50s.(I don't remember exactly anymore). The worst sources were the standard sources of prepackaged/previaled hcg none were higher than 20%, one was legitimately 6%, (which isn't legal but the government doesn't care). That is what you would be buying from most pharmacy as they don't make themselves​. You want to buy from a pharmacy that makes it themselves. Hcg also rapidly degrades and loses potency like within couple of weeks. Also ask if they get it in a refrigerator if not run like hell. Make sure to store what you buy at 33 to 34 Fahrenheit no higher no cooler.
You know I never thought to ask if they make it there. Its called people's pharmacy I will call them. I though it degrades after got reconstituted it. So it degrades even pre reconstitution?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Also what do you guys think of going to one injection of test say Monday and doing hcg fri and sat. I've heard this is a decent way of
Getting the most out
Of a small dose of test. Or stick with the twice a week regiment?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I never thought to ask if they make it there. Its called people's pharmacy I will call them. I though it degrades after got reconstituted it. So it degrades even pre reconstitution?
Yep

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Any slin pin sub q works great for me with good technique you won't feel a thing

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established

Yeah for sure keep it in fridge and shelf life isn't long and very fragile don't knock it over shake it like most peptides. But running HCG long term I never heard of. But does do wonders to keep your boys full

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's such a thin needle and so shallow, I don't think it will be a problem.
If you research it, there's no need to inject HCG IM. It works just fine pinning subq. Any minimizing of scaring from pinning is a huge plus considering you'll be pinning for life.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If you research it, there's no need to inject HCG IM. It works just fine pinning subq. Any minimizing of scaring from pinning is a huge plus considering you'll be pinning for life.
I've tried subq a few times, and for me it's painful and leaves a red area. I stay really lean all year, so I don't have any fat on my midsection or anywhere else really to inject into. I pull the skin and inject, and that just feels like I'm driving a nail through my skin. 1/2" pin into my glute works just fine.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried subq a few times, and for me it's painful and leaves a red area. I stay really lean all year, so I don't have any fat on my midsection or anywhere else really to inject into. I pull the skin and inject, and that just feels like I'm driving a nail through my skin. 1/2" pin into my glute works just fine.
What size pin were you using when you tried subq?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What size pin were you using when you tried subq?
31g, pinched the skin on my abs 3" away from my navel, put the needle straight in, definitely not painless like an IM injection. Even left a slight bruise. Is there any other positive reason to do HCG subq other than reducing possible muscle scarring?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm using 500iu now, I think the HCG im using is too old, it expires next month and was never stored in the fridge until it was reconstituted. Doesn't even make my scrotum relax until at least 500iu

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using 500iu now, I think the HCG im using is too old, it expires next month and was never stored in the fridge until it was reconstituted. Doesn't even make my scrotum relax until at least 500iu
Probably fake from the get to

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mine is from a compounding pharmacy in Miami, Hallandale Pharmacy. Definitely legit. Balls are full all the time. Plus, my wife and I had been trying to conceive for a while before I got on it. Then I started it, and she got pregnant soon after.

sarge40

Awards
LMuscle - Out of hundreds of subq abdominal injections, I've had a few that did that too. I think I was just unlucky and hit a small blood vessel or something. Anyway, it doesn't happen often, but it has happened. Also, if you are low bf, you could wind up doing shallow IM if you don't get a flap of skin and wind up going straight in, but it shouldn't cause much pain. I was advised by my doc to stay subq for HCG for the slower absorption vs IM. Tried both and honestly never noticed the difference though.