HCG Monotherapy - Bodybuilding Benefit

swirvin1

Awards
Hi All-

Purely out of curiosity-I have a question or two about HCG Monotherapy:

I have been diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism with multiple bloods over multiple years with a total T count at or below 310 ng/dl. I have been using Clomid and Arimidex per doctors’ orders but recently they convinced me to go on HCG Monotherapy. On Clomid – my total T raised to about 480 ng/dl. However, the doctor’s insist that this is what I need to really get my body making T. I have been ordered to take 2,000 IU’s EOD for the foreseeable future.

My question concerns the bodybuilding benefits of HCG Monotherapy. Has anyone that has experience with this type of regimen noticed a benefit in the gym? The reason I ask is due to the fact that I am 30 years old, in good health (besides the low T aspect), and I have been working out at least 4-5 days per week for the better part of 15 years. I am 6’5, about 240 lbs with very low body fat. I don’t drink very often and I am very nutritionally aware. I am dumbfounded that I have been able to maintain my body composition and build muscle over the years with such a low T production.

If I have been able to squeeze by and maintain my build on about 300ng/dl, wouldn’t HCG monotherapy really help me increase my gains? I figure that if I had levels in the 700-800 ng/dl that I would feel vastly different and my body would be able to grow twice as well as previously.
I am asking those that have dealt with this type of thing because I understand that bodybuilding benefit may not be the case at all. I am looking for testimonial rather than the contradictory articles I find all over the web.

Thanks!!