HCG During Cycle & Why Not Clomid???

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
(I had this in the correct PCT area but nobody reads there so) Just to start out this post I'll give my main PCT Week -2 HCG 500e2d/500e2d/500e2d Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5e2d Nolva 20/20 Aromasin 1mg/ 1mg/0.5mg/o.5e2d/0.25e2d/0.25e2d Nettle ectract 10:1 3g/3g/2g/2g/2g/2g Tongkat Ali 200:1 1200mg/1200mg/900mg/900mg/600/600 with ancillaries. This may be a stupid question and I might have just forgotten the answer but; what is the problem with starting at least a small dose of clomid while the last esters are metabolizing?

This has come to mind after reading quite a few guys that cruise on TRT doses that do a week of clomid while on their cruise sometimes multiple times. So why not start clomid early and maybe even replace HCG for clomid since there is still a debate on HCG timing and effectiveness? please only answer if you have actual info to back up your opinion. Thanks

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Imo its mostly to spare money as the Chlomid could lose all positive effects for that matter when on too much gear.

However it should hurt you to an unnoticable degree at max so there is no problem with it otherwise.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Imo its mostly to spare money as the Chlomid could lose all positive effects for that matter when on too much gear.

However it should hurt you to an unnoticable degree at max so there is no problem with it otherwise.
Thats what I figured as far as the money. I just never have seen any reaction from HCG I've just fallowed the pack. I have done the math on the esters and unless you back load with Test P, you have to wait a week. Even if the clomid doesn't get my balls to start pumping test I really think it's worth spending the $45 for hcg on clomid because I at least get a reaction from clomid and I'm not sure that my balls wouldn't start firing. I wish someone could weigh in that has had BW before and after hcg.

Mark39

Awards
How do y'all go about getting clomid my dr want even talk to me about it says it's not for such things

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How do y'all go about getting clomid my dr want even talk to me about it says it's not for such things
The same way the toothfairy gives you a dollar....Instead the toothfairy is a chemestry drop-out that wants to take the risk of setting up shop

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can find pharma grade on the internet; do some looking around and go through other forums to see what the members say they use to determine legitimacy

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
has anyone tried running clomid instesd on HCG?, My HCG is pharmy and still doesn't fell like it has an effect conpared to clomid. dose for dose they are about the same. Anyone experiment with this Cycle-PCT transition?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried running clomid instesd on HCG?, My HCG is pharmy and still doesn't fell like it has an effect conpared to clomid. dose for dose they are about the same. Anyone experiment with this Cycle-PCT transition?
I am about to actually, I am running my own experiment. I have been running hCG since week 4 of my cycle. I have started torem 3 weeks before the end of my cycle and i am stopping hCG a week before the end of my cycle. I will be running bloods a couple of days into PCT and see if my LH and FSH look any better, This could by one way to transition into PCT a little smoother. To be continued,

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I am about to actually, I am running my own experiment. I have been running hCG since week 4 of my cycle. I have started torem 3 weeks before the end of my cycle and i am stopping hCG a week before the end of my cycle. I will be running bloods a couple of days into PCT and see if my LH and FSH look any better, This could by one way to transition into PCT a little smoother. To be continued,
When was last BW? what was your HCG dose? and what were LH, FSH numbers?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
When was last BW? what was your HCG dose? and what were LH, FSH numbers?
Last BW was right befored my cycle begun. hCG dose was 250UI every 3-4 days since week 4. I gotta find those numbers, they might be in my first log.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I figured as far as the money. I just never have seen any reaction from HCG I've just fallowed the pack. I have done the math on the esters and unless you back load with Test P, you have to wait a week. Even if the clomid doesn't get my balls to start pumping test I really think it's worth spending the $45 for hcg on clomid because I at least get a reaction from clomid and I'm not sure that my balls wouldn't start firing. I wish someone could weigh in that has had BW before and after hcg.
I posted about this before so I go on to much about it but MOST HCG is fake. Even through pharmaceutical routes it's tough to source real HCG.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show him studies about clomid effects on hpga. How it is an effective form of hrt.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spurfy posted about this before but I think me may have left this forum which is a shame he was a smart guy, kinda a dick but a smart guy non the less

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Fritz there is another forum where this is popular and a lot of info and debate about this, particuarly low dose serm use on cycle to maintain a small degree of testicular function and LH levels. It starts with t and ends with nation. The info is both in the pharma and trt sections, might have to do some searching

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Spurfy posted about this before but I think me may have left this forum which is a shame he was a smart guy, kinda a dick but a smart guy non the less
I liked his thoughts and will be experimenting with the 8 weeks cycle more than likely next year. I always wondered why everyone always recommended the typical bro cycle of a minimum of 12 weeks. I know people say it's to "keep the gainzzz" and all the other stuff thatp people think and hear and take as gospel. People prefer going with the grain versus against it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked his thoughts and will be experimenting with the 8 weeks cycle more than likely next year. I always wondered why everyone always recommended the typical bro cycle of a minimum of 12 weeks. I know people say it's to "keep the gainzzz" and all the other stuff thatp people think and hear and take as gospel. People prefer going with the grain versus against it.
Exactly. I'm not sure what I think of taking a serm that long though. Also wonder if a serm on cycle could cause damage? These are questions I do not know the answer to at all. Would be excited to see how they pan out for a real world cycle. So make sure to tag me

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I posted about this before so I go on to much about it but MOST HCG is fake. Even through pharmaceutical routes it's tough to source real HCG.
I'm confused about this statement: I get Bayer Zydus Pharma HCG w batch number, mftr # all small print and med pamphlet. I don't know how this could be fake. But in either case It still is less cost effective than just buying more clomid.

Fritz there is another forum where this is popular and a lot of info and debate about this, particuarly low dose serm use on cycle to maintain a small degree of testicular function and LH levels. It starts with t and ends with nation. The info is both in the pharma and trt sections, might have to do some searching
Thanks Rows. I'll look into it. To be honest I'm glad that I'm not the only person questioning and evaluating the use of HCG Vs SERM. I personally don't really get testy atrophy, they just hug the body a bit more. I have never seen HCG make them plump and hang low. I'm looking forward to see Hazards BW after being on HCG for that long and he has been on cycle for a long time.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused about this statement: I get Bayer Zydus Pharma HCG w batch number, mftr # all small print and med pamphlet. I don't know how this could be fake. But in either case It still is less cost effective than just buying more clomid.

Thanks Rows. I'll look into it. To be honest I'm glad that I'm not the only person questioning and evaluating the use of HCG Vs SERM. I personally don't really get testy atrophy, they just hug the body a bit more. I have never seen HCG make them plump and hang low. I'm looking forward to see Hazards BW after being on HCG for that long and he has been on cycle for a long time.
It's not that the hcg is "fake" per say but it is an extremely delicate molecule. And very easily degrades if circumstances are PERFECT will make shipping storage etc. Highest I tested when I work at a pharmacy was in the 40s I don't remember exactly but 40ish%purity is soooo low.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
It's not that the hcg is "fake" per say but it is an extremely delicate molecule. And very easily degrades if circumstances are PERFECT will make shipping storage etc. Highest I tested when I work at a pharmacy was in the 40s I don't remember exactly but 40ish%purity is soooo low.
I totally understand what you mean and I agree. You had mentioned Spurfy discussing this topic and that you are thinking of an experiment; what did you have in mind? and what is your overall feeling on just ditching HCG and starting your SERM(s) right after esters are on decline?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally understand what you mean and I agree. You had mentioned Spurfy discussing this topic and that you are thinking of an experiment; what did you have in mind? and what is your overall feeling on just ditching HCG and starting your SERM(s) right after esters are on decline?
Think I like that plan! Just make sure you run the serm 4-6 maybe even 8 weeks past once the esters have cleared

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Think I like that plan!
I have always ran SERM for 6 weeks and recently experimented with clomid as a prepcycle; Have you ever heard of SERM tolerance or resistance due to overuse or using while T levels are jacked?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Are you running Torem all the way through PCT or exchanging/ adding Serm? I heard Torem is a bit expensive, Looking forward to your results results from Torem

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always ran SERM for 6 weeks and recently experimented with clomid as a prepcycle; Have you ever heard of SERM tolerance or resistance due to overuse or using while T levels are jacked?
Yes this is one of my concern with this although I'm not smart enough to know for sure.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
What are people's thoughts on running clomid during cycles that don't include testosterone? I.e SARM/pro hormone cycles? Same principle?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
What are people's thoughts on running clomid during cycles that don't include testosterone? I.e SARM/pro hormone cycles? Same principle?
I have had awesome results from clomid only. I think it would depend on the PH, what were you thinking?
It's not quite same principle though. On 1 you are using it as PCT but just starting early when It may not have it's full effect. 2 you would be using in combination as an ant-estro/ natty T booster right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting topic...I have recently wondered about doing this as well during use of prohormones or toward the end of a cycle. I do question if the use of a SARM would somehow blunt the effects of something like DMZ for example. On the other hand, could it possibly potentiate the effects?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Torem all the way through PCT or exchanging/ adding Serm? I heard Torem is a bit expensive, Looking forward to your results results from Torem
I am runninng torem from 3 weeks till pct until week 3 of PCT. I am also adding clomid 50mg/day starting day 1 of pct until week 6. Then im also unsing a bunch of other stuff other natty test boosters and herbs.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I am runninng torem from 3 weeks till pct until week 3 of PCT. I am also adding clomid 50mg/day starting day 1 of pct until week 6. Then im also unsing a bunch of other stuff other natty test boosters and herbs.
That sounds like an all around great PCT. How long was total time on cycle including the bridge? I hope you log your PCT in detail it seems very spot on especially if Torem is worth the hype

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it sounds great too.

Love Toremefine!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like an all around great PCT. How long was total time on cycle including the bridge? I hope you log your PCT in detail it seems very spot on especially if Torem is worth the hype
Ok so, I started my "natty cycle"about 6 weeks before my cycle began and the cycle itself will be lasting between 12-13weeks. Thats 18-19 weeks and then 6 week pct, total 24-25weeks. I plan on waiting about 12 weeks before my next cycle although if bloods look pristine and I can start lifting heavy, I might do it sooner. And yes, I will be logging my PCT as part of this log.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I have had awesome results from clomid only. I think it would depend on the PH, what were you thinking?
It's not quite same principle though. On 1 you are using it as PCT but just starting early when It may not have it's full effect. 2 you would be using in combination as an ant-estro/ natty T booster right?
I was thinking what would happen if you did say 25mg clomid ed/eod on an LGD and Epi andro cycle. Would it help?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I was thinking what would happen if you did say 25mg clomid ed/eod on an LGD and Epi andro cycle. Would it help?
I don't think you need that much clomid. If you ran clomid 12.5 e2d and LGD medium for 8 weeks with epi/andro for last 3 weeks it would be solid enough to try the experiment. You might have to run Nolva PCT??? not sure how epiandro would effect things but I'm trying to research SERM resistance can't find much on the topic yet but the body builds a tolerance to all chems. I think just have both incase.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply, what I meant was using it to maintain test levels during cycle. Low doses and then carrying on into PCT.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid doesn't do anything for htpa function on cycle. It can't. It may help slow aromatase production. But that's a stretch.

Hcg on long cycles keeps the testicles sensitive to the effects of lh, so when you do get off the androgens, it'll be easier to jump start testosterone production.

Your body slows production of lh in response to the supraphysiological dosages of androgens in the system.

If on an injectable and you hadn't ran hcg during cycle, you could hit yourself with some hcg to wake up your testes during the first few weeks, and possibly start your serm while the ester clears.