HCG dosage

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Would it be better to take 500iu of HCG twice per week Monday and Thursday, or 500iu 3 times per week Monday Wednesday and Friday?

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
I'm new to this and want to learn about HCG.... are at end of cycle or just trying restart the jewels?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would use the least effective amount possible. I use 250 IU 3 times a week and it works for me.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I would use the least effective amount possible. I use 250 IU 3 times a week and it works for me.
Is it ok to inject hcg on test injection day? Or does it really not matter? I've lowered it down to 300iu, gonna do Monday Wednesday Friday

Randallk21

Awards
Is it ok to inject hcg on test injection day? Or does it really not matter? I've lowered it down to 300iu, gonna do Monday Wednesday Friday
I inject 300iu mon, wed, and fri with my test and absolutely love it

Randallk21

Awards
Increase in libido and a better sense of well being. The libido was more felt IMO. The sense of well being was much more subtle for me but still there.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Increase in libido and a better sense of well being. The libido was more felt IMO. The sense of well being was much more subtle for me but still there.
When did it start working?

Randallk21

Awards
I noticed it the day after but everyone is different. My body react fast to everything.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How long does dry hcg last sealed in the glass ampule after the expiration date?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Damn balls still haven't dropped, injected hcg for the 3rd time this week... maybe I need to start out with more than 300iu

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Did you have it refrigerated???? If not, it goes bad quickly.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Did you have it refrigerated???? If not, it goes bad quickly.
Once it's been reconstituted, yes. If it's still dry, it can stored at room temperature for a decent amount of time. If storing it for any longer than 3 months or so, I would store it in the freezer, where it should stay good for about 18 months.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you sure your E2 isn't through the roof?

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Velvet deer Antler is the best anti aging supplement available. Backed by clinical research and supported by the FDA

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
It is and I can post articles from the FDA website if you would like? We can't deny scientific facts

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is and I can post articles from the FDA website if you would like? We can't deny scientific facts
The same FDA that's alleging DMAA is unsafe and not found in nature?

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Isn't DMAA a drug and it's a banned substance in sports.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a stimulant
This. There are some "banned substances" that are completely legal for people to buy and use, just not in certain tested organizations/leagues.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Are you sure your E2 isn't through the roof?
Yeah, my e2 stays low, so low that I get bad joint pain and cracking. I need to raise my e2 actually. Starting to feel a slight libido boost, not fully though yet. No change in ball size or appearance.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my e2 stays low, so low that I get bad joint pain and cracking. I need to raise my e2 actually. Starting to feel a slight libido boost, not fully though yet. No change in ball size or appearance.
Due to this I'd up it to 500iu hCG 3x weekly. This dose has a longer active life than expected so stay with this a month and then reassess. The Sertoli cells have about a 96 hour refractory period after being exposed to hCG. Additional dosing will only cause E2 issues within that window.

With hCG my balls only get a little bigger but get firmer, very sensitive, hang like expected and libido gets better. I used to get hit in the balls and didn't feel anything but now it drops me.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Due to this I'd up it to 500iu hCG 3x weekly. This dose has a longer active life than expected so stay with this a month and then reassess. The Sertoli cells have about a 96 hour refractory period after being exposed to hCG. Additional dosing will only cause E2 issues within that window.

With hCG my balls only get a little bigger but get firmer, very sensitive, hang like expected and libido gets better. I used to get hit in the balls and didn't feel anything but now it drops me.
I have noticed the increased ball sensitivity, my gf bumped them this morning and I almost jumped off the bed haha

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed the increased ball sensitivity, my gf bumped them this morning and I almost jumped off the bed haha
That would lead me to believe that the hCG is working but you're not running at full capacity. I just started using hCG again and it took three weeks for them to really get going but I could tell my E2 was rising as water retention increased quickly. I was taking very large doses since I was off over 5 months. I was miserable that entire time and have since dropped to 350iu 3 x weekly. I'm now working on a happy medium between being off AI but getting the T levels I need.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That would lead me to believe that the hCG is working but you're not running at full capacity. I just started using hCG again and it took three weeks for them to really get going but I could tell my E2 was rising as water retention increased quickly. I was taking very large doses since I was off over 5 months. I was miserable that entire time and have since dropped to 350iu 3 x weekly. I'm now working on a happy medium between being off AI but getting the T levels I need.
Are you on trt as well, or just hcg?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRT with a hCG sidekick. I get more well being on hCG but it spikes my E2 on almost any dose.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Here's my experience and some other HCG info:

- HCG solo @ 500 IU eod got my total Testosterone to 1,000 Ng/dl. The stuff is awesome assuming one is not primary hypo (i.e. Your balls can still produce Test)
- studies show about 310 IU eod is what's needed to produce your natural testosterone levels.
- HCG drives up intratesticular E2 which is hard to control, even with an AI
- a good option for TRT injection protocols is to take 250 iu the day before and the day of your injection (assuming injecting once per week since this dose would keep e2 manageable, keep your balls working and also help you increase T during the trough of the weekly test levels).
-HCG back fills the pregnenalone hormone as well as others that are shut off during TRT.
- unreconstituted HCG will last a year or more. Once reconstituted it will last 2-3 months in the fridge. (I've called various pharmacies to confirm this)

From my experience - I noticed a big difference in well-being. My current protocol is 81g of Androgel daily with 300 IU HCG eod . I wasn't absorbing the gel that great (i.e. 60 g or 3 pumps per day had me at 425 total T so the doc added HCG and upped the Androgel dose before going to shots). I've been on this for 4 weeks and feel like a new man.

In short HCG is a wonderful addition. If you can get a script for it, go for it but search for compounding pharmacies. They can make you some and a 10,000 IU bottle (good for 2-3 months depending on dosage) would run $55. If you get regular HCG (like pregnyl) it will cost $120.

Most insurance companies don't cover it (unless your doc says it's for fertility reasons). Then again, most docs don't even understand HCG and typically put guys on T only.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few studies showing that freezing reconstituted hCG will maintain potency until time for use.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Here's my experience and some other HCG info:

- HCG solo @ 500 IU eod got my total Testosterone to 1,000 Ng/dl. The stuff is awesome assuming one is not primary hypo (i.e. Your balls can still produce Test)
- studies show about 310 IU eod is what's needed to produce your natural testosterone levels.
- HCG drives up intratesticular E2 which is hard to control, even with an AI
- a good option for TRT injection protocols is to take 250 iu the day before and the day of your injection (assuming injecting once per week since this dose would keep e2 manageable, keep your balls working and also help you increase T during the trough of the weekly test levels).
-HCG back fills the pregnenalone hormone as well as others that are shut off during TRT.
- unreconstituted HCG will last a year or more. Once reconstituted it will last 2-3 months in the fridge. (I've called various pharmacies to confirm this)

From my experience - I noticed a big difference in well-being. My current protocol is 81g of Androgel daily with 300 IU HCG eod . I wasn't absorbing the gel that great (i.e. 60 g or 3 pumps per day had me at 425 total T so the doc added HCG and upped the Androgel dose before going to shots). I've been on this for 4 weeks and feel like a new man.

In short HCG is a wonderful addition. If you can get a script for it, go for it but search for compounding pharmacies. They can make you some and a 10,000 IU bottle (good for 2-3 months depending on dosage) would run $55. If you get regular HCG (like pregnyl) it will cost $120.

Most insurance companies don't cover it (unless your doc says it's for fertility reasons). Then again, most docs don't even understand HCG and typically put guys on T only.
I have 3 viles of unreconstituted hcg that I bought in 2015, and it expires in 5 months according to the expiration date. Who told you it only lasts a year?

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I said a year or more. Go with the expiration date for sure. For some reason, most of the vials that I got from the pharmacy had an expiration that was roughly a year out

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 viles of unreconstituted hcg that I bought in 2015, and it expires in 5 months according to the expiration date. Who told you it only lasts a year?
Honestly, you should have put them in the freezer back in 2016.