HCG dosage

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Just making sure I dosed correctly. I mixed 5ml of bac water with my HCG 5000iu, and using a 50 unit slin pin, filled to the 50 mark to inject 500iu.

BTW, is 500iu really needed, or is 300iu sufficient? Thanks

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Hi Lexmuscle,

It is about what your testis can handle if your doing more then they can handle it goes into Estradiol E2 and them E2 levels go up.

This makes for a bad way to feel.

If your on TRT doing shots once a week I would do 250 IU's the 2 days each before your next T shot. Doing this helps to keep your T levels up.

If your doing HCG only for low T then most men do 100 IU's / day to start.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Just making sure I dosed correctly. I mixed 5ml of bac water with my HCG 5000iu, and using a 50 unit slin pin, filled to the 50 mark to inject 500iu.

BTW, is 500iu really needed, or is 300iu sufficient? Thanks
your calculation is correct. I am prescribed 500iu 2x weekly, but I pin 200iu mon, wed, fri. I notice I break out with acne when I pin = / > 500iu at a time

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Ok, it's just with my bi-weekly t-shot. I'll drop it down to 250iu, it's only for appearance reasons. I don't like having grape sized balls that stay up tight against my body all the time.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it's just with my bi-weekly t-shot. I'll drop it down to 250iu, it's only for appearance reasons. I don't like having grape sized balls that stay up tight against my body all the time.
try 250iu 2x weekly and check to see if your balls are still plump.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Less is more ...
You can also draw it in syringes and also freeze them making a bottle last much longer

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lex, I'm using a clinic, Defy Medical, out of Florida. Dr John Crisler is with them and he is now my doctor. Just had my first appointment last week.

I've been on 50mg bi weekly test injections for a few years and he just added HCG to the mix b/c my wife and I want another little one.

He recommends 100iu ED for two reasons I like:

1. It keeps e2 levels lower since it's a small dose of HCG.

2. The small daily doses better resembles the bodies natural LH production.

I like the protocol thus far!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised he has not moved you over to TD as I feel they are superior to shots for many reasons if they are able to be absorbed.
1. You do not ride high all the time, but rather in a more natural circaden pattern
2. Being on a more natural pattern stress on the HTPA and especially LH will be minimized - you peak at TT 700-800 but reduce to 300-400 during the night time to give your HTPA a rests potentially keeping your balls much healthier if not wanting to have children

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
My nuts are back! Haven't seen those sons of b-tches in years lol 250iu twice a week it is, 500iu gave me crazy anxiety, but 250iu feels perfect

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
the boys are swinging ...
Just watch for the e2 spike in a week or so when it starts to potentially build up

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
the boys are swinging ...
Just watch for the e2 spike in a week or so when it starts to potentially build up
I'm taking .25mg anastrozole twice per week to hopefully keep e2 at a reasonable level. I can feel it rise when I get a rush of anxiety out of the blue for 20min or so, but it quickly dissipates thanks to the AI. Only thing I hate about using anastrozole is it lowers my grip strength, and strength in general once in a while.

Btw, would 100iu of HCG twice per week work? I'd like to go as low as possible.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Is ana harsh on body as far as ai go?
Not as far as I know, as long as it's in low doses. You definitely don't need much, like .25mg max for trt purposes, although I've used .50mg-1mg during a blast.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
use the bare minimal to keep the boys swinging and shooting good spunk is the best indicator ..

kris90

Awards
Are you on monotherapy? I just posted a thread. I got bloodwork running 250 IU/EOD mono versus 400 IU/EOD. T levels were 15.5 nmol/L and 23.6 nmol/L respectively, but E2 levels were 72 pmol/L and 155 pmol/L. I guess 15.5 nmol/L is the best I can do with HCG without elevating my E2, although I feel great at 400 IU, and making great progress in gym without any issues.