HCG dosage

LMuscle

Well-known member
I have a 5000iu hcg vial that was just mixed with 1ml sodium chloride solution, and I have insulin syringes that go up to 50 units. Where on the syringe do I measure for 500iu? Thanks
 
I injected 1000iu's, I'll start doing 500iu twice per week. How long until I notice anything? I think the first HCG I tried a couple years ago was bunk. The stuff I have now is Pregnyl or something, the first stuff was Chinese.. Damn I miss my nuts, I'm so tired of having a freakin baby scrotum!! That's something I HATE about TRT, the tight scrotum.. Testicle size doesn't bother me that much, but the tight scrotum really makes for a hilarious sight..
 
I injected 1000iu's, I'll start doing 500iu twice per week. How long until I notice anything? I think the first HCG I tried a couple years ago was bunk. The stuff I have now is Pregnyl or something, the first stuff was Chinese.. Damn I miss my nuts, I'm so tired of having a freakin baby scrotum!! That's something I HATE about TRT, the tight scrotum.. Testicle size doesn't bother me that much, but the tight scrotum really makes for a hilarious sight..

I've noticed when my E2 is off my sack is tight. If it's in range the boys hang like they should.
 
Will hcg cause this too since it raises e2? Or should it have the opposite effect?

I've never taken HCG because of the E2 issues it can cause. HCG will plump up your balls. I don't know if everybody else has a tight sack when their E2 is off. It's just something I've noticed. I've had slightly sensitive nipples and anxiety from really high E2 but I can tell if it's creeping up by my sack getting tight. All you can do is try it and make sure you get labs done to monitor your E2. Keep us posted.
 
I've never taken HCG because of the E2 issues it can cause. HCG will plump up your balls. I don't know if everybody else has a tight sack when their E2 is off. It's just something I've noticed. I've had slightly sensitive nipples and anxiety from really high E2 but I can tell if it's creeping up by my sack getting tight. All you can do is try it and make sure you get labs done to monitor your E2. Keep us posted.
would it be a good idea to use some Formestane while using hcg? I went to donate blood today and my blood pressure was too high to donate at first, it finally came within range. My ears are ringing, feeling ****ty. Sex drive is completely gone, might try 500iu Monday, and if it gets worse I'll just toss it in the garbage. I'm injecting the hcg IM, is this ok?
 
would it be a good idea to use some Formestane while using hcg? I went to donate blood today and my blood pressure was too high to donate at first, it finally came within range. My ears are ringing, feeling ****ty. Sex drive is completely gone, might try 500iu Monday, and if it gets worse I'll just toss it in the garbage. I'm injecting the hcg IM, is this ok?

Are you not on any AI at all? You probably need one. I think some guys switched to subcontanious injections with HCG. Supposed to help with E2. Maybe someone that has taken HCG will chime in shortly.
 
would it be a good idea to use some Formestane while using hcg? I went to donate blood today and my blood pressure was too high to donate at first, it finally came within range. My ears are ringing, feeling ****ty. Sex drive is completely gone, might try 500iu Monday, and if it gets worse I'll just toss it in the garbage. I'm injecting the hcg IM, is this ok?

You need to check you RBC and hematocrit. They will raise BP and cause issues with libido and ED.
 
You need to check you RBC and hematocrit. They will raise BP and cause issues with libido and ED.
RBC and hematocrit were checked a couple weeks ago and were in range, but high. I donated blood yesterday, and this morning I don't feel like my blood pressure is high at all. I feel fine, other than no libido. I'll try 500iu HCG IM tomorrow morning and see what happens.
 
If the hcg works, and I stop testosterone, would it possibly restart my system? Or do I need to use Clomid as well to try a restart?
 
Back
Top