HCG dosage stating?

blasteryui

Awards
Hey it took a while for my HCG to come in but it's finally arrived. I'm on my 8th week of 500mg test sus per week.

How much HCG should I start off with to get the boys back in business and then what should I drop it down too? I'm planning on running this cycle for 12-14 weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would like to hear this also.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u are only running test, hcg will wake everything back up within a few shots right at the end of the cycle while waiting for esters to clear. Id only start earlier if I had really bad atrophy.

The reason is that hcg will give BAD BAD BAD fatigue if u run it too long. Think of a woman who gets pregnant. She gets super horny for like 2 weeks, but then crashes on the couch for the next 2 months bc of hcg surge. There's a tipping point.

Edit: this might not be exactly congruent with things I've posted in the past. My experience is evolving.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start with 250iu x3 weekly. hCG is a less is more hormone since it ramps up intratesticular E2 production. Too much E2 there will desensitize you to hCG. AIs and SERMs have little affect blocking E2 in the testes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Info, Thank you!