Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

HCG BLAST

Punkrocker

Well-known member
alright guys I haven't used HCG in over a year because it throws my hematocrit way high but whatever im donating blood today. Sex drive is always so/so for me on TRT. word on the street from numerous people tell me that an HCG blast should boost up my sex drive. I have an 11ml bottle of HCG. I was thinking of doing 1000ius EOD for the first week and then 300ius daily until the bottle runs out. Suggestions and opinions PLEASE
 
alright guys I haven't used HCG in over a year because it throws my hematocrit way high but whatever im donating blood today. Sex drive is always so/so for me on TRT. word on the street from numerous people tell me that an HCG blast should boost up my sex drive. I have an 11ml bottle of HCG. I was thinking of doing 1000ius EOD for the first week and then 300ius daily until the bottle runs out. Suggestions and opinions PLEASE
LArgest amount of LH receptors are found in the brain. I have seen doctors I recommended hcg to their patients long Standing depression resolve in matter of days..
 
alright guys I haven't used HCG in over a year because it throws my hematocrit way high but whatever im donating blood today. Sex drive is always so/so for me on TRT. word on the street from numerous people tell me that an HCG blast should boost up my sex drive. I have an 11ml bottle of HCG. I was thinking of doing 1000ius EOD for the first week and then 300ius daily until the bottle runs out. Suggestions and opinions PLEASE

I prefer doing 250 iu's twice weekly. I seem to feel more steady mood on this than 1000 or even 500 ius at once. That my experience. Ive done 1000 ius before years ago and felt fine , recently did 500 ius and seemed to much. I listen to my body so lower doses for me.
 
Often suggested is 100 ius per day to reduce side effects
 
Back
Top