Hcg and blood pressure

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve noticed that hcg substantially raises my blood pressure and heart rate, but it doesn’t seem to be an estrogen related issue, as I’ve gotten blood work returning normal e2 levels.

Most of what I’ve read on various threads and forums say that hcg side effects are usually because of estrogen getting outta wack. Aside from that, what else would it be? Would it be a progesterone issue?

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you positive you have real hcg? I’ve used 20,000IU+ Usually at 1-2k IU per dose and haven’t experienced hypertension.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you positive you have real hcg? I’ve used 20,000IU+ Usually at 1-2k IU per dose and haven’t experienced hypertension.
Yeah, gotten pharma grade and ugl. It’s not like it’s a hypertensive crisis, but it’s a noticeable raise when used on cycle.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Legit HCG spikes Estrogen big time

It def can raise BP too

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legit HCG spikes Estrogen big time

It def can raise BP too
I don’t doubt it man, common sense tells me, hcg spikes estrogen, estrogen related bp issues will ensue, but at the same time I’ve ran the **** high and I spot check my BP a lot. I’ve ran hcg st 1-2k IU every other day during an oral only anadrol cycle to experiment with a test base and not even on 100mg anadrol and 1-2k IU hcg eod was putting my bp above 115/75. Usually it’s 112/65 ish. Yeah, genetics probably but at the same time I’m surprised to hear it is spiking BP in so many.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s the thing though, I’ve gotten estrogen tests before that come back in normal ranges, unless I’m just that sensitive to it being high normal. I didn’t know if there was something else hcg acted on that might cause BP issues.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s the thing though, I’ve gotten estrogen tests before that come back in normal ranges, unless I’m just that sensitive to it being high normal. I didn’t know if there was something else hcg acted on that might cause BP issues.
Have you considered taking aromasin the same time you dose HCG? Depends on the HCG dose, but I actually didn’t have a water retention/bp issue on it. However, everyone is an individual endowed with unique pharmacological reactions. I actually don’t take an AI with HCG, or at least I don’t change my AI dose. However, HCG has the ability to raise prolactin and I am sensitive to prolactin sides, it’s the reason I’ve never ran 19nors. So what I would do is take 0.25mg caber if I was doing a large HCG dose, say more than 1,000 IU in one go. HCG doses are pretty overstated in my opinion, depending on your tolerance and hormonal dependence, often a PCT dose of 750iu, 500iu then 250iu divided into 3 day intervals. It’s a very small amount of HCG and it would most definitely help your sides, the less the dose, the less the side effects, that’s goes for almost everything, almost.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you considered taking aromasin the same time you dose HCG? Depends on the HCG dose, but I actually didn’t have a water retention/bp issue on it. However, everyone is an individual endowed with unique pharmacological reactions. I actually don’t take an AI with HCG, or at least I don’t change my AI dose. However, HCG has the ability to raise prolactin and I am sensitive to prolactin sides, it’s the reason I’ve never ran 19nors. So what I would do is take 0.25mg caber if I was doing a large HCG dose, say more than 1,000 IU in one go. HCG doses are pretty overstated in my opinion, depending on your tolerance and hormonal dependence, often a PCT dose of 750iu, 500iu then 250iu divided into 3 day intervals. It’s a very small amount of HCG and it would most definitely help your sides, the less the dose, the less the side effects, that’s goes for almost everything, almost.
Yeah, I was doing every other day, and even with an AI I’d still get sides. Probably too much, too often.