Unanswered Hawaiian Baby Woodrose First Time!

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just posting here b/c it seems a lot of people on here have experimented with psychedelics based on my previous thread discussions.

I'm taking this today on empty stomach. Maybe 4 seeds.

What are other people's experiences with this chocolate chip looking seed?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought it took a lot of those to work.

I used to eat morning glory seeds by the handful.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, you know you’re supposed to grind up the woodrose seeds, right?

The buzz from LSA is sort of like the afterglow from an LSD trip.

And also strychnine.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Heard a method using coffee grinder. Do I need to soak them also?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am open to all advice on methods and how to maximize the effects, but also minimize negative effects.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woodrose seeds luckily don’t have the amount of strychnine that morning glories do. As far as I know...

You can just scrape them off and then crush them and eat them, or you can soak them in water for awhile and drink the water. You’ll get nauseous either way.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are full of cyanogenic glycosides. Pro-cyanide.

S

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in how your experience is. Lately ive noticed them widely available on the internet and always wondered ehat they are like

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I think I will scrape and crush with milk or water after I get my studying done.

Steeleydan

I'll post my experience later tonight if I'm even able to or tomorrow when I am not tripping. Hopefully I get a good trip or at least a trip at all.

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Where were the seeds purchased. From what I know you want to make sure the seeds are untreated. No pesticides or anything.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On the package it says "unadulterated." Are we allowed to post sources for non PED stuff? lol

Last edited:
locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's also the Hawaiian strain. I grounded up about 6 seeds and put them in water so that it absorbs alkaloids. Also put in some minced garlic cause some people said garlic can help reduce nausea. Also put in minced ginger in water. Letting it sit over night. Will take it tomorrow at noon since I got 3 days free with no work or school.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random question and I don't mean to derail your thread, but for those of you guys who have a lot of experience with taking various botanicals, what would you recommend for someone who wants hardcore, knock-you-the-**** out sleep? I don't mean that lemon balm and valerian **** either.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And for a future thread I will be making:

1P-LSD. A "research purposes only" analog of LSD available from a research facility.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
SpicedCider

I don't know the answer to your question from personal experience, but I am going to research this and give you some listings on what I find. Seroquel will do the job, but it's prescription so ask a psychiatrist.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Random question and I don't mean to derail your thread, but for those of you guys who have a lot of experience with taking various botanicals, what would you recommend for someone who wants hardcore, knock-you-the-**** out sleep? I don't mean that lemon balm and valerian **** either.
Probably datura. You know, or for a nightmarish hellscape of a trip.

Careful. It’s full of scopolamine. And it can be easily lethal.

Otherwise, some other form of belladonna, probably.

Tropane alkaloids are anticholinergic. They literally make you ultra-tired.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SpicedCider

I don't know the answer to your question from personal experience, but I am going to research this and give you some listings on what I find. Seroquel will do the job, but it's prescription so ask a psychiatrist.
Seroquel was the most effective (non addictive, no hangover) sleep inducer I've ever used, when I dosed it properly for my body chemistry.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Renew1 Same for me. I have bottle for next month 50 mg tablets. Sedates me heavily within 30 minutes of use. Personally, I sometimes get very vivid dreams that seem to last a long time while on it.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As for OTC the only sleep sedative I know of is melatonin, but it's not "knock-you-the-****" kind of supplement. It will probably relax your nerves and help a little with sleep. Datura I know nothing about, but it sounds a little risky for the sake of quicker sleep.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As for OTC the only sleep sedative I know of is melatonin, but it's not "knock-you-the-****" kind of supplement. It will probably relax your nerves and help a little with sleep. Datura I know nothing about, but it sounds a little risky for the sake of quicker sleep.
Melatonin helps me a little. Hallucinogens would almost certainly have the opposite effect on me.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried melatonin in the past, but it just doesn't seem to pack quite enough punch to knock me out. I did some brief research on Seroquel, but it just sounds like it's a case of using an army tank to kill a fox, you know what I mean?

@Old Witch -- I appreciate the datura suggestion, but I'm just afraid that I might not wake back up, you know what I mean?

Red Bali kratom actually used to work pretty well for making me drowsy and helping me to fall asleep faster, but for some reason, I haven't really noticed much in terms of effects the last few times I've taken it. In fact, the same dose seems to actually make me a little more stimulated-feeling these days.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Melatonin helps me a little. Hallucinogens would almost certainly have the opposite effect on me.
Tropanes are less hallucinogenic and more deleriant, if that makes sense.

I mean, they’re totally hallucinogenic but... like... they knock you the **** out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, anyone tried this new fangled stuff the kids call “weed”?

Weed or wheat, something like that....

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
It's also the Hawaiian strain. I grounded up about 6 seeds and put them in water so that it absorbs alkaloids. Also put in some minced garlic cause some people said garlic can help reduce nausea. Also put in minced ginger in water. Letting it sit over night. Will take it tomorrow at noon since I got 3 days free with no work or school.
Awesome bro let us know!

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Slight nausea in first half hour, but didn't vomit. No real visuals, but it caused an interesting high. Was playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and about 2 hours it started making me over analyze the game or rather appreciating the aesthetic design of the environments. I would move slowly in the game and look at the architecture. Felt euphoric and relaxed. Introspective. I think dosage was moderate or light. I've done this with mescaline and sometimes it's a hit or miss when extracting it from plants. Getting the pure form of lsa or lsd is always more ideal.

Anyways, an okay experience.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Possible next journey will be an analogue of lsd called 1p lsd. I'm going to try and get it as it's a "research compound" but it will have to come from Canada.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took it twice. No visuals but felt similar to body high of cannabis. Like indica strain. And dream/sleepy feel. Got really good sleep.