Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Havoc?!

FleshWhistle

Active Member
So im going onto my 4th week of havoc tomorrow and want to know if dosing it to 50g for the next 3 weeks will work better than the 40 I'm at now.

So far I havent noticed any benefits of taking havoc except for some strength gains but it's nothing to get excited about.
 
I used havoc and got absolutely nothing. There's speculation that it doesn't have a long shelf life, and my bottle had expired the month I used it. Did 6 weeks and was up to 60mg the last few weeks..... noticed nothing.

Then there's also talk about non-responders to epi. Gonna try tren/SD/hdrol next, or try a brand other than RPN
 
You can try epi extreme from IRONFLEX, or we have other options as well. Obviously goal dependent.

Use "TYGA20" at the checkout and get 20% off your entire order. We've got cycle support, an aromatase inhibitor (transdermal formestane) a pre workout QUAKE, and obviously hormones!
 
I have run havoc numerous times with good results--but that was back when it was still being made. I also ran epi-extreme recently and have to say it was incredible for strength and minimal sides. I ran it at a higher dose near the end and ran a proper pct and kept about ten lbs from 15 off a 6-week cycle. I recommend 4 weeks though unless you're an advanced cycle-r to others.
 
Thanks for the responses. My bottles dont show an expiration date. When I get home from Afghanistan I'm gonna do ol epi or the one you guys recommend.
 
Back
Top