HAVOC/STANODROL CUTTER

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Leaning towards using havoc along with stanodrol for a decent cutter. Going to run the Havoc 4-5 weeks with the stanodrol at 6 weeks. Still deciding on dosing as i'm waiting for them to arrive but i'm thinking something like

Havoc
Weeks 1-3 30mg
Week 4 40mg (if I feel it would outweigh any sides)

Stanodrol (LGI brand, 200mg per cap)

weeks 1-3 600mg
weeks 4-6 800mg

Look solid?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
As long as there are no worries of hair loss I would bump stano to 1000. But that's me. I get good results at 1000. Then again that's a pretty androgenic stack so 800 would probably be good

macdady

macdady

Awards
Go six weeks havoc
I didn't feel anything helpful til 1350mg of stamp as regards to helping with lethargy lol but that's just my body lol
What's your pct?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
^ this go 6 weeks of Epistane I love that ish!

rphash49

Awards
X3 go six weeks epi. Epi weeks 1-6 and stano weeks 1-6 or weeks 1-8. I get most of my gains in definition, size and strength in weeks 5 and 6 using epi.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i also agree with 6 weeks epi. and 40 will be fine.

epi is the frikkin shiznit

macdady

macdady

Awards
Where did he go? Lol I still wanna know his pct

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
As long as there are no worries of hair loss I would bump stano to 1000. But that's me. I get good results at 1000. Then again that's a pretty androgenic stack so 800 would probably be good
I already shave my head down to the scalp so no issues there. Bald FTW

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions regarding 6 weeks of Havoc. Picked up another bottle to make sure i'll have plenty

macdady

macdady

Awards
Sweet lol... I was just checking to make sure you weren't one of those anti serm people lol, serm is a must always. I'm going to assume sense you have a serm you know what your dosing is going to be. And good call with the six weeks. You really start to get the gains coming around week 3 into 4 it would be such a sad time to end your cycle lol

rphash49

Awards
Sweet lol... I was just checking to make sure you weren't one of those anti serm people lol, serm is a must always. I'm going to assume sense you have a serm you know what your dosing is going to be. And good call with the six weeks. You really start to get the gains coming around week 3 into 4 it would be such a sad time to end your cycle lol
You are such a anti serm person basher! Lol so am I

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm actually just about to leave my 3rd week and I'm up 12lbs from 192

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah SERM all the way, wouldn't do a PH without it! Got that all squared away!

macdady

macdady

Awards
You are such a anti serm person basher! Lol so am I
Everyone should be lol... its like having antibiotics for a virus and saying "Nah this wheat grass and ginger root tea is all I need to get back to normal" lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh yeah and be prepared to buy new cloths lol... just FYI if you didn't already plan that, my office literally just got new shirts in 2 weeks ago and here I go and balloon up and now they don't fit right hahaha

rphash49

Awards
Oh yeah and be prepared to buy new cloths lol... just FYI if you didn't already plan that, my office literally just got new shirts in 2 weeks ago and here I go and balloon up and now they don't fit right hahaha
Tell me about it. I just went from 183 to 202 in 4 weeks. I wear a shirt and tie to work and now my neck won't fit in any of my dress shirts

macdady

macdady

Awards
Tell me about it. I just went from 183 to 202 in 4 weeks. I wear a shirt and tie to work and now my neck won't fit in any of my dress shirts
Nice lol... I have a feeling the gains are gonna get better only being half way through... I'm not doing 50mgs anymore hahaha did it for 2 days and talk about back pump city! Going back to 40 for the rest lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Don't even get me started on anti Serm people...people like that belong on sites that condone wreaking havoc (hahaha) on your body like bb.com

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Don't even get me started on anti Serm people...people like that belong on sites that condone wreaking havoc (hahaha) on your body like bb.com
I like how they say but its toxic....all while taking random methylated steroids...

:frustrate