Havoc log starting 4th May. Q's, suggestions and advice welcome!?

adam3091

Awards
Havoc log starting 29.04. Q's, suggestions and advice welcome!?

Hi all,

I thought I would list my plan for starting my first PH cycle, RPN Havoc, leaving it open to comments, suggestions and advice before I start.

I have been training 4-6 days a week for the last 2-3 years. Before that I was in and out of the gym still building some good size but I was never as consistent as I have grown to be.

I have been researching for the last couple of months after 3 of my friends have both completed successful cycles, gaining good lean mass whilst loosing body fat. My goal will be no different. I am factoring in their advice and experience as well as my own research.

As I said this is my first cycle, I have only ever used the following supplements on top of the normal stuff like Protein, ZMA, Creatine, NO products etc: Triazole, Lean Extreme & Activate Extreme. I enjoyed stacking these products together and found with 6 day a week training I saw decent results, although my diet could have been improved vastly.

Anyway, back to the Havoc cycle and my plan, stay with me... I plan to run the cycle like this:

Pre-load (from 20.04 - 29.04, 9 days)
AI Life Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver Oil as normal

Cycle (6 weeks):
AI Life Support throughout
Cissus RX Joint Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver oil as normal
Creatine
Taurine

Havoc
Week 1 - first 2 days at 20mg to ease in, remainder of the week 30mg
Week 2 - 30mg
Week 3 - 40mg
Week 4 - 40mg
Week 5 - 50mg (If I don't feel there is a need to increase I will stay at 40mg. I will see what my body tells me.)
Week 5 - 50mg (If I don't feel there is a need to increase I will stay at 40mg. I will see what my body tells me.)

Dosing:
Havoc(20mg/day):

1st Dose(10mg): 8am
2nd Dose(10mg): 6pm (pre-workout dose)

Havoc(30mg/day):
2nd Dose(10mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (pre-workout dose)

Havoc(40mg/day):
2nd Dose(20mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (Pre-Workout Dose)

Havoc(50mg/day):
1st Dose(20mg): 8am
2nd Dose(20mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (Pre-Workout Dose)

PCT (6-8 weeks):
AI Life Support throughout
Cissus RX Joint Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver oil as normal
Creatine
Taurine
TESTODEX (Same formula as 6-OXO)
LEAN EXTREME
Might also introduce some DAA (3g a day)

I plan on trying to eat as clean (lots of Chicken breast and red meat included) as possible through cycle, aiming for 2500 – 3000 calories a day. I have never been that great with diet so I will make a real effort to cut out some of the unhealthy snacks I’m prone too and of course no booze. 3 shakes a day, one in the morning with 2 large scoops of instant oats. I will ensure I eat more fruit and veg throughout as I am sure I could always eat more than I do for better nutrition.. what I miss, the multi vits will hopefully assist with.

Anyway I will leave it there for now. Any questions, suggestion or advice very welcome!!

Please let me know your thoughts and go easy on me.

I will take before and after pics If interested and will be monitoring my BP each week on a handheld device.

adam3091

Awards
And as for a Serm.. sorry I forgot to mention.

I will be using one during PCT. Nolva or Clomid, most likely the latter.

philab1709

Awards
How did the havoc end up going for you did you find 40 to be the sweet spot or end up increasing