Havoc log starting 4th May. Q's, suggestions and advice welcome!?

adam3091

Awards
Havoc log starting 29.04. Q's, suggestions and advice welcome!?

Hi all,

I thought I would list my plan for starting my first PH cycle, RPN Havoc, leaving it open to comments, suggestions and advice before I start.

I have been training 4-6 days a week for the last 2-3 years. Before that I was in and out of the gym still building some good size but I was never as consistent as I have grown to be.

I have been researching for the last couple of months after 3 of my friends have both completed successful cycles, gaining good lean mass whilst loosing body fat. My goal will be no different. I am factoring in their advice and experience as well as my own research.

As I said this is my first cycle, I have only ever used the following supplements on top of the normal stuff like Protein, ZMA, Creatine, NO products etc: Triazole, Lean Extreme & Activate Extreme. I enjoyed stacking these products together and found with 6 day a week training I saw decent results, although my diet could have been improved vastly.

Anyway, back to the Havoc cycle and my plan, stay with me... I plan to run the cycle like this:

Pre-load (from 20.04 - 29.04, 9 days)
AI Life Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver Oil as normal

Cycle (6 weeks):
AI Life Support throughout
Cissus RX Joint Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver oil as normal
Creatine
Taurine

Havoc
Week 1 - first 2 days at 20mg to ease in, remainder of the week 30mg
Week 2 - 30mg
Week 3 - 40mg
Week 4 - 40mg
Week 5 - 50mg (If I don't feel there is a need to increase I will stay at 40mg. I will see what my body tells me.)
Week 5 - 50mg (If I don't feel there is a need to increase I will stay at 40mg. I will see what my body tells me.)

Dosing:
Havoc(20mg/day):
1st Dose(10mg): 8am
2nd Dose(10mg): 6pm (pre-workout dose)

Havoc(30mg/day):
2nd Dose(10mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (pre-workout dose)

Havoc(40mg/day):
2nd Dose(20mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (Pre-Workout Dose)

Havoc(50mg/day):
1st Dose(20mg): 8am
2nd Dose(20mg): 2pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6pm (Pre-Workout Dose)

PCT (6-8 weeks):
AI Life Support throughout
Cissus RX Joint Support
Multi Vit as normal
Cod Liver oil as normal
Creatine
Taurine
TESTODEX (Same formula as 6-OXO)
LEAN EXTREME
Might also introduce some DAA (3g a day)

I plan on trying to eat as clean (lots of Chicken breast and red meat included) as possible through cycle, aiming for 2500 – 3000 calories a day. I have never been that great with diet so I will make a real effort to cut out some of the unhealthy snacks I’m prone too and of course no booze. 3 shakes a day, one in the morning with 2 large scoops of instant oats. I will ensure I eat more fruit and veg throughout as I am sure I could always eat more than I do for better nutrition.. what I miss, the multi vits will hopefully assist with.

Anyway I will leave it there for now. Any questions, suggestion or advice very welcome!!

Please let me know your thoughts and go easy on me.

I will take before and after pics If interested and will be monitoring my BP each week on a handheld device.

adam3091

Awards
Sorry, I think I posted this in the wrong area... Now also posted in Cycle info

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Serm bro! And no need to start at 20 just hop to 30mg.

adam3091

Awards
I was thinking of ordering some clomid for PCT... The only thing I missed off!! That or nolva

adam3091

Awards
I have gone with Clomid for PCT and plan to dose as follows 50/50/25/25. I think that is about right, please let me know If anyone thinks otherwise. First Day of Havoc today so I'm pretty excited to get going and for it to start to kick in.....

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Start at 30 your first week and if all good, go to 40 there on out. I ran my first cycle ever of Havoc (see my before and after) and I wish I would have went straight into 30 the first day. I gained 30lbs and kept 25 of it throughout PCT. I did lose body fat but not a noticeable amount. Use a SERM. I just got one for $45 for liquid Tamox. Invest wisely.

adam3091

Awards
Start at 30 your first week and if all good, go to 40 there on out. I ran my first cycle ever of Havoc (see my before and after) and I wish I would have went straight into 30 the first day. I gained 30lbs and kept 25 of it throughout PCT. I did lose body fat but not a noticeable amount. Use a SERM. I just got one for $45 for liquid Tamox. Invest wisely.
Hi Mate, I have started at 30mg today and will continue with that for the first 2 weeks. I saw your log and read through it all with great interest!! Cheers for that, awesome gains! How did you feel throughout your cycle? I have gone with Clomid for my PCT.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Hi Mate, I have started at 30mg today and will continue with that for the first 2 weeks. I saw your log and read through it all with great interest!! Cheers for that, awesome gains! How did you feel throughout your cycle? I have gone with Clomid for my PCT.
Thanks. And I felt great throughout the cycle. No lethargy. Just felt way stronger and more energy to do more reps. And Clomid is good for PCT. Sounds like your all set.

adam3091

Awards
Starting weight 154 pounds

Not sure if anyone will be following this.. Will keep a daily log if worthwhile otherwise I might update weekly. Ill start daily for now.

this is my first log so if anyone wants me to add something just chip in.....

Day 1
Trained back today.. Normal Monday struggling through. Had a little more enthusiasm but only because I was pretty stoked to be starting the cycle. I can't report on any effects just yet. Maybe a slight headache trying to come to the surface at times throughout the day but kept water intake damn high to keep any developer at bay. Hardly notable to be honest.

Chest day tomorrow

adam3091

Awards
Quick update on Day 2 and Day 3.

Trained chest on Day 2 as normal. Did not notice any increase in strength or endurance etc.... just a renewed enthusiasm for getting to the Gym and Training, placebo effect I guess.

Trained Legs on Day 3. Increased the number of reps by one on each set and upped the weight on some exercises with no issues. I am writing this the following day and I certainly feel less ache today than normal.

Sides: Nothing out of the ordinary just yet. Yesterday I had a pain in the a*** headache for most of the day and it was worse than the one the day before. I got myself some celery seed extract pills and took some which seemed to help later in the day. Will include these each day now to keep headaches at bay. Noticed some shrinkage with the old boys already.... Training Abs with some cardio later so will report back on how that session goes. As for sleep, my sleep has been effected... I normally sleep right through and each night thus far I have woken around 1am then at 4-5am then at 6am before my alarm even goes off. I haven't felt too tired because of this luckily. I've been sweating a lot during the night too which the GF hates when she stays over.... Anyone else has night sweats and/or interupted sleep when taking havoc???

adam3091

Awards
Hi all,Figured I'd switch to less frequent updates whilst there isn't a great deal to report.Day 9 so farI have to say I think I am starting to feel things working.. aggression is up slightly and I have been banging out the odd extra rep here and there with a mixture of same weight and slightly increased weight across the board. Headaches were a right pain in the first 3/4 days but seem to have subsided now. Sleep pattens have gotten better but I am still waking before my alarm clock feeling quite alert but finding it difficult to actually get up at the same time.As for weight, I have gained around 4lbs so far. I haven't been eating like a machine so I am planning on increasing my food intake too. I don't think things have kicked in fully so I am excited about what the rest of week 2 and week 3 will bring....Week one at 30mg all the way throughWeek two started at 40mg and will continue at this rate for week 2 and 3 and see how things go...