Havoc/ Epistane - SERM?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Could someone give me an honest answer - is a SERM required for Havoc/Epistane. Dont worry, this isnt the usual "Do i really need a pct" rubbish, I just want someone to pipe up if Im being overkill with the SERM

Ive been googling ang googling, the AAS users shout serm immediately, others shout "up to you" others say, "dont bother, the cycle was toxic enough, dont add more Nolva toxicity". Could someone give me their feedback?

Ive seen people recover massively with Iforce reversitol v2, on harder PH than old EPI... so my initial plan was to use that. But I was just about to place an order for some real SERMS and i wondered if im acting OTT, especially Havoc being an AI (ish)

Im now thinking, nolva 20/20/10/10 and some DAA, sound enough? Reversitolv2 and a serm i think would definitely be ott for a 5 week havoc cycle. Ive also got a bottle of Formeron, but I doubt I can use this here on cycle if i value my joints, too much pct usage debate too (sticking it on ebay!)

There can be a lot of scare mongering going on, Its nice sometimes to cut through the b*ll

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah use a serm man. Better safe then sorry.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im not sure if i understood you completely, but nolva is a serm

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Your pct is fine all I read was the first statement haha. Maybe up nolva

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Any exogenous hormone you place in your body is going to shut you down. A SERM is always required.

Check out my log for some ideas about EPI. It's very detailed.....in FACT....one can argue that it's so detailed it should be called 'THE MOST DETAILED EPISTANE LOG'

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better safe than sorry-lol at this comment-with nolva you will be sorry later-when you develop liver cancer from it

a serm is always required with an exogeneous hormone-this is bull****-depends on compound,dosage,cycle length and your individual recovery ability

didnt want to bash anyone-and i would personally also use a serm after an epi cycle-but rather clomid than nolva and for mild phs like stano, 11-oxo or m4ohn i never use a serm, there was no need for

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
better safe than sorry-lol at this comment-with nolva you will be sorry later-when you develop liver cancer from it

a serm is always required with an exogeneous hormone-this is bull****-depends on compound,dosage,cycle length and your individual recovery ability

didnt want to bash anyone-and i would personally also use a serm after an epi cycle-but rather clomid than nolva and for mild phs like stano, 11-oxo or m4ohn i never use a serm, there was no need for

It's fine. Being an un-likable person is what makes you .....YOU

In the mean time...you keep using OTC products when you claim serms aren't needed, and I'll keep using my SERMS.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 20/20/10/10
Daa at 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1

Is a really good pct for an epi cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established

your crazy brah. "depends on individual recovery".. "liver cancer"... you do realize that people researching this stuff could possibly just see the 2 things that are quoted and rationalize them going otc pct. not to mention you posted this in a thread about epi which i realize you noted that you would use a serm but it seems counter productive.

so should people experiment on their individual recovery by not using a serm and seeing if they get bitch tits? that seems like a fun experiment.
and i could be wrong but i dont see to many people on here complaining about nolva giving them liver cancer.. people abuse alcohol for years without getting liver cancer so i dont think 2 months running methyls and nolva is that much of a concern but people are taking their own risk using this stuff regardless and they should know that.

and op, yes use your nolva and enjoy not have babies gravitate to your tits.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any exogenous hormone you place in your body is going to shut you down. A SERM is always required.

Check out my log for some ideas about EPI. It's very detailed.....in FACT....one can argue that it's so detailed it should be called 'THE MOST DETAILED EPISTANE LOG'
That's incorrect.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Lol are you talking about his log or shutdown?

He's referring to shut down.

Either the case I'd still use a serm. If your not going to be responsible enough to get blood work you shouldn't chance it.