Unanswered Having a good D-Bol cycle.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
As always guys just asking some questions to get a better idea of what's available regarding AAS. I was curious regarding D-Bol (probably done to death so I apologise).

What would a regular dosage be running for 8weeks?
If training and diet is on point how rapid are results shown?
With the results, how much would be water retention?
Would running a serm during the cycle like nolva help reduce water retention?
What other sides would you expect from D-Bol?
If running the serm, what dosage would be used?

Thank you for any and all info as it's very much appreciated.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t run it more than 6 weeks. You won’t want to anyhow but it’s toxic enough you should keep 4-6 weeks.
Aromasin or Letro. It’s estrogenic af so letro will work better but lately I’m all about Aromasin for it’s less damaging cholesterol effects.
It’s a very pleasant drug to run and imo 40 yields the same results as 60 with far less bloat and unwanted sides. I saw plenty with 30-40(40 being more effective) that I won’t run it 50 again. It’s drastic. You will look massive but will lose about half post postcycle. I like it simply for the bulking effects, strength, and feel good aspects. Not an ideal drug for many situations but if you just wanna get hyyyooooooogge, enjoy running it.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Would the likes of Nolva be an acceptable serm to use?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
What are the results speed like? As in once I start using will people be saying 'hes definitely on roids'

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it’s a Dbol only cycle I would run it at 40mg with a serm like nolva or Ralox ,60mg of blue hearts and I couldn’t eat anything after a few weeks you will get a good amount of size quite quickly but it’s not like SD it’s a wet compound ,also it converts too methyl oestrogen ,the worse kind just bear that in mind

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
methyl oestrogen does that mean bad Gyno, water retention acne?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyl oestrogen does that mean bad Gyno, water retention acne?
Methyl Estradiol is a very potent version of it ,if your prone to it you’ll more than likely get it have an AI on hand also and you should be good to go I think as you’ve already ran Tbol you would be better running that again ,winstrol is also a good tissue builder without any bloat worth considering, it’s not just a finisher

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
You’re right dude and it will be tbol or var for the foreseeable future buddy. Just getting my info on the compounds. I appreciate the advise man

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I had a bunch on had, bough 500 blue hearts for pennies. Otherwise I’d prefer Var winny SD, something dry and with realistic gains.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Amazing stuff man. This is what makes this forum the best lads.

Thanks again

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Next cycle is SD alongside var or possibly tbol depending if dark ghost any. Can’t wait to start it.

Definitely leaving Dbol alone going forward.