Unanswered Have Winny Have Androhard - Wanna Look Dry and Run 12 weeks

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys - So I have been trying to put together an oral and or transdermal stack for weeks not and just can't seem to get anything to click.
I have a few bottles of Androhard transdermal and have plenty of winny. I just want some advice on a stack to put together and try to use some of the stuff I have. I took me so long to get my hands on this winny so i'd like to use it.

My other thing was that I wanted to do a 12 week cycle but was told winny is pretty harsh - Can I drop the winny at week 8 and stay on the androhard or another transdermal for another few weeks/.?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey guys - So I have been trying to put together an oral and or transdermal stack for weeks not and just can't seem to get anything to click.
I have a few bottles of Androhard transdermal and have plenty of winny. I just want some advice on a stack to put together and try to use some of the stuff I have. I took me so long to get my hands on this winny so i'd like to use it.

My other thing was that I wanted to do a 12 week cycle but was told winny is pretty harsh - Can I drop the winny at week 8 and stay on the androhard or another transdermal for another few weeks/.?
Go birds! 🦅Andro hard is weak sauce. Get yourself some transdermal Trest and stack it with that winny! There perfect for each other. And perfect for a short cycle.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Go birds! 🦅Andro hard is weak sauce. Get yourself some transdermal Trest and stack it with that winny! There perfect for each other. And perfect for a short cycle.
go birds! Thanks man... but I wanna do 12 weeks. Can I do the transdermal for 12 and winny for 8?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
FroM novA! Well you could but I’m guessing your going to need to run a pct. In that case I wouldn’t run Trest longer then 8 weeks same goes with any methylated Oral like winny.
You will actually gain size and muscle but be vascular a sh!t if your diet and training are in check.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FroM novA! Well you could but I’m guessing your going to need to run a pct. In that case I wouldn’t run Trest longer then 8 weeks same goes with any methylated Oral like winny.
You will actually gain size and muscle but be vascular a sh!t if your diet and training are in check.
Nova? As in northern VA? If so holler!

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wildcats!
I’m way cool with running a PCT - have clomid and nolva with some OTC test boosters

Treat comes in a transdermal, yes?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Wildcats!
I’m way cool with running a PCT - have clomid and nolva with some OTC test boosters

Treat comes in a transdermal, yes?
Yes, but it’s not easy to source here in the states. But you will find it if you look hard enough. I prefer to source raws and make my own with salvo. Sorry I might be moving too fast for you. I wasn’t trying to talk you out of your proposed stack. Just saying I think this would be even better. But it’s also more complicated.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but it’s not easy to source here in the states. But you will find it if you look hard enough. I prefer to source raws and make my own with salvo. Sorry I might be moving too fast for you. I wasn’t trying to talk you out of your proposed stack. Just saying I think this would be even better. But it’s also more complicated.
what about dermacrine?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11