Unanswered Have very slight gyno but want to hop back on.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I just found out I have very slight gyno. Ive done about 4 cycles in the past but haven't in about 2 years and I didn't see symptoms until a couple of months ago which is weird. Why the delay? I don't know. But it isn't noticeable I can just feel the tenderness underneath. Anyways, I want to hop back on test, I was wondering if it would worsen the symptoms if I took the right precautions. Any input is much appreciated.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See an endo, ideally.

Or at least get some ralox or nolva, run for 2-3 months, dont use any oh or aas.

Longer you wait, the more the gyno will set in and than, will require surgery to remove.

Going back on test without addressing gyno first is a very bad idea, think about it.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I just found out I have very slight gyno. Ive done about 4 cycles in the past but haven't in about 2 years and I didn't see symptoms until a couple of months ago which is weird. Why the delay? I don't know. But it isn't noticeable I can just feel the tenderness underneath. Anyways, I want to hop back on test, I was wondering if it would worsen the symptoms if I took the right precautions. Any input is much appreciated.

Case for ralox: