Have I covered everything for 1st PH cycle?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Just want some confirmation here.

Probably going to run my first PH October 8th. Going to be going with Androtest by Fusion Supplements, 5 caps a day, for 6 weeks.

While on cycle, I'll be taking Essential Cycle and Formeron, probably at 2 pumps a day. Also Orange triad, controlled labs fish oil

For PCT, Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 and El1minate for 4 weeks. Also BLR Viron, BPS Maca Pro, BPS Endosurge & BPS Adrenosurge.

Anything else I need to worry about?

Cheers guys

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yea your good broski. But out of curiousity, how old are you and what are your stats? 4ad is a pretty crappy ph, especially at a short length like that. It might do nothing for you in the long run

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
im 25 @ 172ish lbs

I think for PCT im going to add ArA (X-Factor) to keep anabolicism high.

Im doing andro because the sides/pct is very smooth, and doesnt touch the liver. been on the fence for a while and just feel id rather let myself into the water slowly instead of diving in

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
How tall are you? You don't need to spend more money on this cycle dude. It's already overkill lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
im 6ft 1 / 186cm.

I already have 2 bottles of Xfactor sitting at home and a bottle of ABE, so they are at my disposal :)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't even bother with a serm with a weak ph, you should stack 4ad with something like halo to get good results imo

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Just use epi I'm on week 3 Saturday starts week 4. I'm up 11lbs.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
As stated I dont want to go near anything for my first PH which causes liver toxicity, hence why Androtest is a pretty mild choice for me. Obviously if I like the ride I will do a methy based PH after. Was thinking epi of DMZ