Have Any Of You Done Cardio While on TRT? Any Experiences?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

When I did Androgel, it helped my cardio duration and performance.

On Primobolan Depot, I did not notice much.

On oxandrolone, it made me too bulky and my calves were too pumped up to do long-duration cardio.

I should mention everything was legal, and done by respective doctors in the country.

Any experiences? Have people who have done TRT been able to notice a difference in cardio performance?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I guess I agree.

My wife makes me do an hour of treadmill every day, no matter what. Sometimes it is nothing more than a slow walk to get through 60 minutes; sometimes it has some HIIT.

Either way, should I do TRT, I just hope it will not interfere (as Oxandrolone did). Probably, it will just help me retain a little bit more muscle mass, while trimming down fat.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay. I guess I agree.

My wife makes me do an hour of treadmill every day, no matter what. Sometimes it is nothing more than a slow walk to get through 60 minutes; sometimes it has some HIIT.

Either way, should I do TRT, I just hope it will not interfere (as Oxandrolone did). Probably, it will just help me retain a little bit more muscle mass, while trimming down fat.
You should do TRT if you have hypogonadism. You should not if you don't.
From experience, I'm on TRT from hypogonadism and my cardio has not improved or diminished.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
From experience, I'm on TRT from hypogonadism and my cardio has not improved or diminished.
Agreed. It's not going to increase the cardio unless someone is supplementing with a hormone that actually increases cardiovascular performance.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best advice ^^^^

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
Cardio performance no change but recovery was a massive difference for me. I work in a nursing home and I’m on my feet 10 out of 12 hours 4-6 days a week, throw in cardio and lifting and I was wrecked before trt. The difference with trt is is massive, once I threw in a low dose of 10mg Anavar (for collagen purposes) daily things got even better.

pump products have acutely improved cardio though.