Answered Has vector and follidrone 2.0 ever caused nose bleeds?

Steeler24

Awards
I’ve been using the vector and follidrone stack for 4 days now and this morning I woke up at 3 am with a nose bleed. I never get nose bleeds and this was a pretty bad one. I was bleeding for about 20 mins and it was a lot. Just wondering if it was the vector and follidrone or if it was just a coincidence.

I am taking creatine, purple wrath, and c4 ripped pre workout but I’ve been taking these for months

I hope it is not the blr products because I’ve read such great things about them

Steeler24

Awards
Also forgot to mention I added reduce xt into the stack yesterday so could it be that?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have used both and never had that happen. I would look at other factors. Are you dieting? What does your total nutrition look like? Top reason I have seen nosebleeds was deficiency in iron, K or Vita A.

Steeler24

Awards
I am eating at maintenance or and a little lower some days I’ve been very strict with my diet I could be leaving out some vitamins I will add more veggies and start taking a multi vitamin

Did you take the products together?
And did either one make you slightly bloated ?

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t use both at the same time and if you are using both for the first time, I would run separate. You need to see how you respond vs not knowing what may or may not be effective.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to my knowledge. Vector contains Viscum album which has actually been used to stop bleeding, including nosebleeds.

It also contains rehmanniae r which has been used to treat anemia.

Any other changes in daily routine? Dry air in your home?

Steeler24

Awards
I have two fans running in my room that I guess could dry up my nose but I always have two fans so idk

The only difference in yesterday and every other day was I took reduce xt but I’ve ran that before with no problems

If No one has ever heard of it I’m just sure it’s a coincidence I plan on taking them and if it happens again maybe I’ll take out the reduce xt

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have two fans running in my room that I guess could dry up my nose but I always have two fans so idk

The only difference in yesterday and every other day was I took reduce xt but I’ve ran that before with no problems

If No one has ever heard of it I’m just sure it’s a coincidence I plan on taking them and if it happens again maybe I’ll take out the reduce xt
It could very well just be coincidence, but you culd always conitue taking the product and wait to see if the nosebleeds continue.

You could try putting some vasoline or Triple Antibiotic ointment on a cutip and wiping it inside your nose to prevent any nosebleeds. I have had to do that with my son - usually when we first turn the heat on for the colder season.

Steeler24

Awards
It could very well just be coincidence, but you culd always conitue taking the product and wait to see if the nosebleeds continue.

You could try putting some vasoline or Triple Antibiotic ointment on a cutip and wiping it inside your nose to prevent any nosebleeds. I have had to do that with my son - usually when we first turn the heat on for the colder season.
Thanks I will try that out if the nose bleeds continue

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been following both Vector and Folidrone (and stacked) threads and logs closely since the products came out and have never heard of one instance. Hope you find the source....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of nose bleeds associated with stacking those two products. Most likely a coincidence.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely think it would be a coincidence...most likely the tissue inside your nose is dry. I’d try adding vaseline or Neosporin for several days. Taking a multi vitamin never hurts either- just in case you are deficient somewhere.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to agree with everyone else. A friend and myself took the stack for 2 months and never had any issues.