Has FinaFlex Stimul8 changed in the past 2years?

Fatty514

Awards
So to start off I have a really high stim tolerance. 2years ago I was hitting the gym hard after work (I work overnights) so I needed a good pre. Someone recommended stimul8 and holy hell. First time taking it I was in the gym for 2 hours. After a while I was able to move up to a full scoop. Had the constant tingles and focus and amazing progress.

Now I just recently got back into the gym after adding some weight and picked it up again since I’m still working overnights and one scoop does nothing now. I know it says not to do more than a scoop but I’ve tried 1.5 and still nothing. Today I tried 2 scoops and I slightly felt the tingling and some of the stim but it wore off fast.

Have the ingredients changed in 2 years? Also what would you guys recommend to try since stimul8 no longer works for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know they changed several formulas a few years back so I am sure they did.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So to start off I have a really high stim tolerance. 2years ago I was hitting the gym hard after work (I work overnights) so I needed a good pre. Someone recommended stimul8 and holy hell. First time taking it I was in the gym for 2 hours. After a while I was able to move up to a full scoop. Had the constant tingles and focus and amazing progress.

Now I just recently got back into the gym after adding some weight and picked it up again since I’m still working overnights and one scoop does nothing now. I know it says not to do more than a scoop but I’ve tried 1.5 and still nothing. Today I tried 2 scoops and I slightly felt the tingling and some of the stim but it wore off fast.

Have the ingredients changed in 2 years? Also what would you guys recommend to try since stimul8 no longer works for me.
fatty 514 try re1gn by Olympus labs...that is my go to and my stim tolerance is way too high, lol.

Fatty514

Awards
fatty 514 try re1gn by Olympus labs...that is my go to and my stim tolerance is way too high, lol.
I got a sample from them and really didn’t feel much like the first time I did with stimul8. Just feel like I’m sol with pre

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a sample from them and really didn’t feel much like the first time I did with stimul8. Just feel like I’m sol with pre
maybe so, maybe so.....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stimul8 comes in a few different options now.