Has Anyone "Underdosed" 1-Andro?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
There are some reputable brands out there selling 1-Andro in 50mg tabs recommending 2-4 daily (100-200mgs). I know the norm on here is a minimum of 330mgs per day, but has anyone actually tried 100mgs, 150mgs, or 200mgs of 1-Andro? Perhaps the low dosage would offer less suppression, an easier recovery, etc? But would it negate all anabolic benefits too? Would an 8 week cycle of something like 100/150/150/200/200/200/150/150 have any benefits or not even worth the sides? I also ask this question because there are supplements out there that are prop blends like Halodrol which has 4 prohormones compiling 250mgs, which means the amount of 1-andro in it must be extremely small, yet some people claim very good results on it. Any thoughts?
I'm still in the research phase on the possibility of doing my first cycle which would be after my cut. I'm tossing up between 1-Andro and 11-KT if I decide to move forward. Obviously I'm looking for something extremely mild which is why I am asking about this.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre gonna jump on, do it properly. Like, make it worth your while. Im not saying may as well run 8 methyls...just dose the compound so the cost:benefit ratio is worthwhile.

Id almost guarantee anyone who claims they had a good run on 100mg 1andro were hyper responsive; in other words, they were prolly experiencing the same supression as someone getting similiar benefits but running twice that amount.

IMO, if you want to low dose due to health concerns, like considerably lower than the effective dose (ie studied dose), just stick with natty stuff. Itll likely give the same gainz.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response! So do you think these prohormone prop blends, like Halodrol, are just under dosed junk? I know it's possible that a lot of people who claim these work could be highly responsive or probably just placebo effect. As far as natural anabolics go I just don't buy into it. I'm nearing the end of my bulk and I have made insignificant strength gains. I just haven't been able to break the plateau for at least a year and I'm getting discouraged. No matter how hard I work or how much I eat I'm basically just maintaining at the end of the day.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the response! So do you think these prohormone prop blends, like Halodrol, are just under dosed junk?
Thats one way to put it. I wouldnt disagree with the sentiment. Just take a quick self-survey of the feedback on this board in regards to people running "properly dosed" andro cycles; what percentage conclude those cycles were meh? 10-20%?

Now, imagine how that "meh percentage" might change (increase) if the most popular andro stack was a 250mg prop blend.

I know it's possible that a lot of people who claim these work could be highly responsive or probably just placebo effect. As far as natural anabolics go I just don't buy into it. I'm nearing the end of my bulk and I have made insignificant strength gains. I just haven't been able to break the plateau for at least a year and I'm getting discouraged. No matter how hard I work or how much I eat I'm basically just maintaining at the end of the day.
Yip, sure. So youd see and understand the probable futulity of dosing an andro cycle so low.

Look, Im not gonna try convince you to jump on. If you knock your lipids around and mess with your hormones its gotta be on your head, right? But you can do this properly, and significantly lower (LOWER, not REMOVE) the health risk and impact. Just gotta diet for it. But it takes effort, and discipline. And even then, no guarantees.

But lets be cereal, in 99% of cases lipids will correct post-cycle, as will hormones. Just do all you can to facillitate that. Youd have to be a real unlucky mofo to not recover.

Which is why precycle bloods are crucial.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Good advice as always man. I'm not going to run anything until the tail end of my cut and I'll get a panel of bloods done before then so I guess I still have some time to think and do more research. What are the feelings on here about 11-KT as an introduction for a newbie? Seems mild and can get away with a smooth PCT of low dosed SERM but not sure what people are seeing out of it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Alot of this is still just hit or miss man, especially with the milder stuff. Lol Im the wrong guy to ask in some respects cos I try not to make promises or give false guarantees with alot of this stuff. I could say "yeah bro couple dudes lost all this fat and gained all this muskle with 11kt" but I know full well there are at least two other guys saying "meh it did jack".

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hahah nah I appreciate the honesty man. I try to look at the results people have on here to get an idea of what seems to work unanimously, or at least significant results by fewer people. The one user who ran Brawn Nutrition Trenavar had massive gains over 55 days. I didn't even think PHs could deliver those kind of results until I found these forums. They're definitely stronger than I originally thought them to be. People gaining 10, 15, 20 lbs... I'd kill for 5 lbs over here.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Man that sounds like the perfect setup for gainz being like a gateway drug. Srs.

You struggle like youve been to put on quality muscle, then decide to try "just one cycle!!" and boom you put on 5lbs in 8 weeks...youre fukn hooked man. No turning back lol.

Lots to consider.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first cycle of 1andro was Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass v1. I think it was 30 mg per capsule with some fancy absorption enhancers. I ran 90-120 mg daily for 6 weeks. Gained 9 lbs lean mass and trimmed up, awesome cycle!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My first cycle of 1andro was Forerunner Labs Alpha Mass v1. I think it was 30 mg per capsule with some fancy absorption enhancers. I ran 90-120 mg daily for 6 weeks. Gained 9 lbs lean mass and trimmed up, awesome cycle!
Hyper responder! Nah sh1t thats pretty feckin good. Canta been 1dhea :p

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11KT is a great way for you to go. it is mild but does more to offset cortisol than is does androgenically. just so your aware it is the androgen strength of a hormone typically dictates the potential sides ( and strength) of a hormone. that being said the secondary moa of AAS is their ability to modulate cortisol and thus allow for better muscle accrual.

the beauty of 11kt is it keeps your stomach fat down while allowing you to build muscle. something you might really appreciate after a cut.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Man that sounds like the perfect setup for gainz being like a gateway drug. Srs.

You struggle like youve been to put on quality muscle, then decide to try "just one cycle!!" and boom you put on 5lbs in 8 weeks...youre fukn hooked man. No turning back lol.

Lots to consider.
It's true! And that's a legit fear. I already see people on these forums who are smaller than me and then 8 weeks after their cycle - boom! They are magically bigger than me. Not going to lie - makes me a little angry.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Wow! 9lbs in 6 weeks?? Lean mass and trimmed up?? Unbelievable. What kind of PCT did you use? Light 4 week clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 and a natural test booster/anti e?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
11KT is a great way for you to go. it is mild but does more to offset cortisol than is does androgenically. just so your aware it is the androgen strength of a hormone typically dictates the potential sides ( and strength) of a hormone. that being said the secondary moa of AAS is their ability to modulate cortisol and thus allow for better muscle accrual.

the beauty of 11kt is it keeps your stomach fat down while allowing you to build muscle. something you might really appreciate after a cut.
Yeah that's what I heard - extremely mild. Sounds good towards the end of my cut. I've never really done an effective "recomp" before like everyone talks about on these forums because I've never found a "recomp" to be effective, but PHs may make that a completely different story. I still don't know much about 11-KT like 1-Andro though and still have to research it. Does 11-KT have any conversion to DHT?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! 9lbs in 6 weeks?? Lean mass and trimmed up?? Unbelievable. What kind of PCT did you use? Light 4 week clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5 and a natural test booster/anti e?
It was stellar at the time, my first cycle as well fwiw. Ate well and lifted hard, nice strength gains too.

As far as pct is concerned I believe it was torem I had used and yeah just a tbooster most likely. Easy peezy, might be been daa... way back then that stuff was all the craze :)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It was stellar at the time, my first cycle as well fwiw. Ate well and lifted hard, nice strength gains too.

As far as pct is concerned I believe it was torem I had used and yeah just a tbooster most likely. Easy peezy, might be been daa... way back then that stuff was all the craze :)
Did you feel any sides running it at that dose? Did you feel lethargic running it solo? Notice significant suppression or shut down?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you feel any sides running it at that dose? Did you feel lethargic running it solo? Notice significant suppression or shut down?
Sides? Good bit of hair loss, zero lethargy, never felt shutdown. Had good energy and libido.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sides? Good bit of hair loss, zero lethargy, never felt shutdown. Had good energy and libido.
Interesting. One of the benefits of 1-Andro is that it doesn't convert to DHT so it is not supposed to be as harsh on the hair. Have to say your run sounds like all results and very little sides.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. One of the benefits of 1-Andro is that it doesn't convert to DHT so it is not supposed to be as harsh on the hair. Have to say your run sounds like all results and very little sides.
My scalp was a tingly mess, very rough on the hairline. I'm prone to lose it but i know several others who have lost hair on 1andro. I'm aware it's a side of any anabolic compound but to those who say it won't cause hairloss they're dead wrong.