has anyone tried low dosages of 1 and 4 andro?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
I have 23 pills of 1 and 4 andro. 110mg and 75mg and some clomid left. Would taking one pill a day of each for 23 days be a complete waste? Would I even need to do pct if I tried this. I usually train 3 to 4 times a week I assume those compounds would not be good for pulsing would they? (back in a day Ive tried pulsing epi) I have a feeling that most of you will say its not worth it, but part of me wants to try it:D

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely not worth it but if you need to be the guy that actually pulses Andros to know it's not a good idea then by all means let us know how it goes.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell a difference with 220mg of 1-dhea oral added to my trt. Increase in fullness, hardness and recovery. Is it superdrol? F no but there is clearly extra hormone in the mix when I take it. I do seem to be more sensitive to these andros than some though.

IMO save them and grab some more for a proper run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure there would be any value in it. Save and use in a cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly, I would grab some transdermal 1-andro or 4-andro and stack the oral with the transdermal...

You can still find Alpha Gainz 1-andro td v2 and 4-andro td v2 out there...would be the best bang for the buck and offer some great stacking options.