Has anyone tried Icon One?

djestradai1

Awards
Hey guys been doing some research here and looking into Icon One for a cycle. Has anyone tried with great results? I like how it has the andro 1 and the dhea. I was thinking of running the Icon One because it’s an all in one or the IML andro 1 cream and the Dermacrine. Which would be a better option? I wanted to run the andro 1 with a dhea base instead of epi andro or 4 andro because of the dht and estrogen side effects. Has anybody ran an andro 1 cycle with dhea as the base specifically Icon One?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even if you run 1-andro and DHEA you still have to manage potential side effects from estrogen and DHT. 1-andro is more likely to cause hair loss than 4-andro in my opinion and experience. I'm sure if you search this forum you would find plenty of others with similar experiences. If you're that concerned about hair loss I would look for another compound rather than 1-andro. Or maybe just skip anabolics altogether.

djestradai1

Awards
Even if you run 1-andro and DHEA you still have to manage potential side effects from estrogen and DHT. 1-andro is more likely to cause hair loss than 4-andro in my opinion and experience. I'm sure if you search this forum you would find plenty of others with similar experiences. If you're that concerned about hair loss I would look for another compound rather than 1-andro. Or maybe just skip anabolics altogether.
I’m seeing andro 1 is the mildest with the least sides what else is there? Have you tried icon one or know of any logs showing results? Can’t seems to find any. Is the dhea in icon one and dermacrine the same?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m seeing andro 1 is the mildest with the least sides what else is there? Have you tried icon one or know of any logs showing results? Can’t seems to find any. Is the dhea in icon one and dermacrine the same?
1 andro has the most side effects of all the Andros. I'm not saying that means your likely to get sides, but 4 andro and epiandro both typically have less sides, far less

djestradai1

Awards
1 andro has the most side effects of all the Andros. I'm not saying that means your likely to get sides, but 4 andro and epiandro both typically have less sides, far less
So why does it say andro 1 has the least sides compared to others?

djestradai1

Awards
Where does it say that?
Yes! 1-Andro is much safer than anabolic steroids. 1-Andro is non-methylated, so it carries far fewer potential side effects than even methylated prohormones typically carry. The issues with gyno and water retention you face with other prohormones is unlikely when taking less than 1000mg per day.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes! 1-Andro is much safer than anabolic steroids. 1-Andro is non-methylated, so it carries far fewer potential side effects than even methylated prohormones typically carry. The issues with gyno and water retention you face with other prohormones is unlikely when taking less than 1000mg per day.
Safer than anabolic steroids and methylated prohormones…yes. Safer of the the andros…no

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't get your information from advertisements.
The guys here are giving you good and correct info.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Howbout trying a natty anabolic like CEL Anabolic effect or SNS Anabolic XT. Good quality supplements that shouldn't cause hormonal issues. Mind me asking your age?

djestradai1

Awards
Howbout trying a natty anabolic like CEL Anabolic effect or SNS Anabolic XT. Good quality supplements that shouldn't cause hormonal issues. Mind me asking your age?
I’m 28 5’ 8” 170 been training off and on for the past 8 years. What are those? Good gains? I heard the natty stuff don’t do much.

djestradai1

Awards
What about sarms? Any safe ones that don’t suppress, hair loss or gyno?

djestradai1

Awards
Safer than anabolic steroids and methylated prohormones…yes. Safer of the the andros…no
Let’s put Andros aside. What about sarms? Any safe ones that don’t suppress, hair loss or gyno?

djestradai1

Awards
Let’s put the Andros aside. What about sarms? Any safe ones that don’t suppress, hair loss or gyno?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the things you are trying to avoid… nothing. Stay natural with natural products. Anything hormonal at all is going to hit you with hair, gyno, and or lethargy issues. EVERYTHING.
👆 this. Either accept the risk or stay natural.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Take something hormonal, and you roll the dice on side effects. Some people get more of one side effect and less of another.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
There are so many variables, from genetic variables to compound dosage to cycle length to compound purity/accuracy.

These are risks you take.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever used icon one at double dose 8 to 10 pumps per day? I'm planning on running 3 bottles at 5x for the first bottle then 6 pumps 2nd bottle and 7x the last bottle. No other aas just Lisinopril, tadalifil, exemstane, prami, and tamoxifen as and when needed.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This guy has to be a troll...he already started another thread about ecydsteerone

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't get your information from advertisements.
The guys here are giving you good and correct info.
This. Advertisements are entirely BS. I can't remember how many PH/DS ads I've seen that downplayed side effects. These are the same companies that would sell you M1T and then tell you all you need for PCT is a bottle of their tribulus terrestris.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Did you roll the dice?
Cmon you gotta be trollin now lol I'm not sure why you'd ask that, seems obvious. I think most people around here have. I've tried Icon One. Good pumps, strength gains. It was enjoyable. Had some acne here and there but that's all.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just up the cals.

Whatever got you to 170, ain’t enough anymore.

An easy way for example is a bagel with peanut butter, twice a day, in addition to what you’re already eating.

Log your workouts,…especially the big the compounds.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bro, listen to @Renew1; @Smont; and @SSJ4GOD