Unanswered Has anyone tried Blackstone Labs Letro XT?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Has any one tried Blackstone Labs new product Letro XT?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't but in to see who has! Are you open to other options. I know Letrone by BLR is pretty popular.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s just the same as Gaspari Novadex XT with the Arimistane. So, someone who has used it can give some feedback.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did Blackstone get the rights to Novadex? Even the packaging is the same. Though, you can still find Novadex XT for about half of what Blackstone labs is asking

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, you can get ATD for much less than LetroXT for that matter.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Blackstone get the rights to Novadex? Even the packaging is the same. Though, you can still find Novadex XT for about half of what Blackstone labs is asking
Part of gaspari leaving hi tech, it’s why hi tech have released the same packaging protein that gaspari had and now Black Stone are using the same packaging as gaspari’s novadex

I can understand hi tech using the same packaging but it’s bad that now bsl are using the same

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Part of gaspari leaving hi tech, it’s why hi tech have released the same packaging protein that gaspari had and now Black Stone are using the same packaging as gaspari’s novadex

I can understand hi tech using the same packaging but it’s bad that now bsl are using the same
Jared is a partner of BSL..

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys at this product the main ingredient is atd??? like the old gasparis novedex xt?? (not the latest with arimistane)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jared is a partner of BSL..
Yeah I know, but it’s like s group project and the guy who did nothing(PJ) is now getting all the credit for a great product

Because his bud Jared passed over the work

I mean they could have at least changed the packaging 🤦🏻‍♂️

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I know, but it’s like s group project and the guy who did nothing(PJ) is now getting all the credit for a great product

Because his bud Jared passed over the work

I mean they could have at least changed the packaging 🤦🏻‍♂️
Lol.. I agree.. it just looks like a replica of Gaspari.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys at this product the main ingredient is atd??? like the old gasparis novedex xt?? (not the latest with arimistane)
ATD is banned in the US

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, thanks...This could work for andros, sarms and designers?
Honestly.. I don’t know.. I have only seen feedback from people on Gaspari.. problem with these natural products are you’re not sure without a SERM if you’ll recover or not

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly.. I don’t know.. I have only seen feedback from people on Gaspari.. problem with these natural products are you’re not sure without a SERM if you’ll recover or not
Totally agree

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an Ai and I've used it many times to reverse ichy and sore nipples under and post cycle.
I believe it was often used as pct back in the days but ,Imo, I prefer to run it at low dose along a SERM in pct.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an Ai and I've used it many times to reverse ichy and sore nipples under and post cycle.
I believe it was often used as pct back in the days but ,Imo, I prefer to run it at low dose along a SERM in pct.
my question is that letro xt got original atd or a metabolite of atd?? cause atd is illegal. legit atd and much cheaper is fusion's atd

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s supposed to be an AI. But marketed as a PCT product. Yes, it could absolutely compliment with a SERM. But, I don’t think people should risk and replace it with a SERM for PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. It shouldn't replace a serm but can definitely be run along side one.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More to the point don’t buy from
BSL

Buy a serm

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my question is that letro xt got original atd or a metabolite of atd?? cause atd is illegal. legit atd and much cheaper is fusion's atd
They are marketing it as a metabolite of ATD.
There are people on this forum with good knowledge into the chemical questions.
Letro XT:
3b-hydroxy-androsta-1,4,6-triene-17-one
3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one
vs.
ATD:
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17 -dione

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So thoughts on use of this product. Grabbed it as a PCT for a proper andro stack of 1 and 4, with 3AD thrown in. However, picked up some nolva as a proper PCT. I still have the product tho. Use as an AI instead of Letrone by BLR or lowdose it with nolva in PCT? Thanks guys!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is BSL still a reputable brand?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you trust hi-tech (or any company they manufacture for) then yes they are.

Now whether you like the formula/price is all going to depend on the product.

I have actually really liked some newer BSL releases (currently using myo-Stack and halo elite and it’s one of the best natty stacks I have used).

Do I like PJ? Nope!!! but I can look past that for certain products

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
+1 on the Halo Elite. Best natural anabolic I’ve used IMO. Strong strength gains when using the recommended dosage preworkout. I’ve heard claims that there are minor gains in mass if you double the dosage. I want to try Myo-Stack at some point also

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If people are talking highly of BSL products then you should do a log

Because we all know BSL has a bad rep, underdosed/overpriced etc

So if people are enjoying and making good gains off the Halo elite and mayo-stack then I’d love to read there experiences and be proven wrong about BSL

I will say one thing that halo elite is very expensive so it had better work!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1 on the Halo Elite. Best natural anabolic I’ve used IMO. Strong strength gains when using the recommended dosage preworkout. I’ve heard claims that there are minor gains in mass if you double the dosage. I want to try Myo-Stack at some point also
Placebo at its best here. I double dosed 2 bottles and got nothing out of it. I sent the third bottle to another member here for free.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Placebo at its best here. I double dosed 2 bottles and got nothing out of it. I sent the third bottle to another member here for free.
Orr it’s something that worked for me, and not for you. Like I said, it was only minor strength gains. Added 15 pounds to my bench in 2 months. Maybe it was placebo, maybe not. I enjoyed it and would use again

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orr it’s something that worked for me, and not for you. Like I said, it was only minor strength gains. Added 15 pounds to my bench in 2 months. Maybe it was placebo, maybe not. I enjoyed it and would use again
Adding 15 pounds to your bench could be because of lot of things. If someone uses it on a bulking cycle, food will be the main factor. I was lifting easily 15-20 pounds heavier than now when I was bulking.
You could be right. Worked for you and didn’t work for me. That’s why I sent the third bottle to another AM member. Let’s see what feedback he has to give after use

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Adding 15 pounds to your bench could be because of lot of things. If someone uses it on a bulking cycle, food will be the main factor. I was lifting easily 15-20 pounds heavier than now when I was bulking.
You could be right. Worked for you and didn’t work for me. That’s why I sent the third bottle to another AM member. Let’s see what feedback he has to give after use
For sure, I used it while cutting in a feeble attempt to maintain some semblance of the strength I had during my “bulk”

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thoughts on use of this product. Grabbed it as a PCT for a proper andro stack of 1 and 4, with 3AD thrown in. However, picked up some nolva as a proper PCT. I still have the product tho. Use as an AI instead of Letrone by BLR or lowdose it with nolva in PCT? Thanks guys!
I just used a box of the Gaspari version from last year, or maybe two years ago. Seemed to work fine as an AI, I got some joint dryness, a good boost in libido. I don't like that there's arimistane in it, but overall I think it's a good product, just don't forget to taper it down.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just used a box of the Gaspari version from last year, or maybe two years ago. Seemed to work fine as an AI, I got some joint dryness, a good boost in libido. I don't like that there's arimistane in it, but overall I think it's a good product, just don't forget to taper it down.
There’s no arimistane in Letro XT. I am using it now in tandem with nolva for my PCT. I don’t notice any joint drying, but I take curcumin and around 4 g of fish oil daily. I do however look drier which is nice. When finished I will be running Black Lion’s Letrone to prevent any sort of estro rebound. Can’t say I notice much from the Letro XT tbh, but that’s just me

pico1132

Awards
If 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione is ADT? And ADT is banned in the USA How are they getting away with selling it????

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's between 6 oxo and atd. Mild aromotase inhibitor. I'd say inhibit e is just as effective. Iron legion product is strongest otc aircraft from my personal experience.