Has anyone tried actual 11-ketotestosterone not the prohormone like Ultra Eleven?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I see you can find real 11-ketotestosterone and while I know 11-keto DHEA isn't that great of a compound I am wondering how the actual target hormone holds up?

I was thinking it might be decent idk searching all I find is people's experiences with the prohormone but obviously that would be only a fraction of the effects! I'm very intrigued by running another pathway maybe even during a cruise perhaps just to see what effects it has.

It's also like a third the cost of Ultra Eleven and higher dosed! It seems like an interesting product. I tried 11oxo by ergopharm back in the day but didn't notice too much from it but it's obviously like comparing 4-DHEA to Testosterone lol not even close?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was under the impression Ultra-11 was 11-KT...?

Edit just double checked. It is 11-KT.

I don't think an 11-keto-DHEA currently exists.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think that is the correct label unless it has changed but taken directly from Iconics website:

ltra Eleven is back with a smoother gel profile and faster drying

Each bottle of Ultra Eleven will contain 5.6 Grams of 11-keto - at 28 applications that's 200mg per application...should be more than plenty!

200mg per application is different and the ones I used never had androsterone in them.

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
I think that's just to keep the man off our backs.

I triple checked; straight from the horse's mouth, it's 11-KT.

As far as I know, it's also some of the last 11-KT on the planet. So, if you're interested in this compound, I'd snatch it up.
I literally purchased 3 bottles of the stuff.

It's pricey, but IF does offer Sezzle as a payment option.

Edit: It's pricey because it's the last of it, like @nostrum420 said, but well worth it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think that is the correct label unless it has changed but taken directly from Iconics website:

Each bottle of Ultra Eleven will contain 5.6 Grams of 11-keto - at 28 applications that's 200mg per application...should be more than plenty!

200mg per application is different and the ones I used never had androsterone in them.
I understand.
That was one of their own labels.

😉

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

First 11-keto DHEA does exist its close to 11-oxo but I only found an ncbi article for it? Second that description doesn't say it's 11-kt it just says 11 keto so where are you getting this information?

Last there are several overseas sites producing trandermal 11-ketotestosterone products which is why I asked about this compound. They also are selling it at a higher dosage and about 1/3 the price?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I think that's just to keep the man off our backs.

I triple checked; straight from the horse's mouth, it's 11-KT.

As far as I know, it's also some of the last 11-KT on the planet. So, if you're interested in this compound, I'd snatch it up.
What do you mean horses mouth did you speak with the company? Everything I can locate says this is NOT 11-ketotestosterone?

I would get why they would hide the label ingredient but they could have just used a variation on the nomenclature without straight up lying about the contents? I'm very suspicious if any company that would make that move!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First 11-keto DHEA does exist its close to 11-oxo but I only found an ncbi article for it? Second that description doesn't say it's 11-kt it just says 11 keto so where are you getting this information?

Last there are several overseas sites producing trandermal 11-ketotestosterone products which is why I asked about this compound. They also are selling it at a higher dosage and about 1/3 the price?
I meant doesn't exist as in no one actually makes or sells it.

I asked the owner directly if it was the same material I had helped him with sourcing.

I can't really speak for the overseas stuff but I know the supply of the raw material needed to make it on the industrial level is no longer being produced. There may be old stock or they may be having it made in a smaller lab or there may be some other explanation.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I clearly stated FROM ICONIC FORMULATIONS WEBSITE.

I never said 11-keto dhea did not exist. lol

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I meant doesn't exist as in no one actually makes or sells it.

I asked the owner directly if it was the same material I had helped him with sourcing.

I can't really speak for the overseas stuff but I know the supply of the raw material needed to make it on the industrial level is no longer being produced. There may be old stock or they may be having it made in a smaller lab or there may be some other explanation.
OK interesting I would love to try it but based on Ultra Eleven reports it doesnt sound worth the money to me? If I could get my hands on the raws for it and make an injectable then I would definitely do that!

I was really interested because I was thinking if it's only a prohormone and people are having some results? Now that I know it's actually 11KT I'm not so interested anymore which is sad but...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK interesting I would love to try it but based on Ultra Eleven reports it doesnt sound worth the money to me? If I could get my hands on the raws for it and make an injectable then I would definitely do that!

I was really interested because I was thinking if it's only a prohormone and people are having some results? Now that I know it's actually 11KT I'm not so interested anymore which is sad but...
People do have results with both 11-OXO and 11-KT. It depends on what you're looking for, though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this looks like it came from predator - and this is incorrect...I'll follow up with them.

Ultra Eleven contains 200mg 11-ketotestosterone per 5 pump application.

This looks like they made the mistake of copy and pasting the Alpha Seven info and just changing the 7 to 11

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean horses mouth did you speak with the company? Everything I can locate says this is NOT 11-ketotestosterone?

I would get why they would hide the label ingredient but they could have just used a variation on the nomenclature without straight up lying about the contents? I'm very suspicious if any company that would make that move!
No US retailers offer Ultra Eleven, but we did offer it to some of our international retailers. if you're using the 11-keto DHEA mistake that predator made, this has nothing to do with Iconic Formulations - we simply listed it as the common name of 11-keto on our site. there's no need to put the catch phrase of testosterone that would surely lead us towards losing our credit card processor, among other issues.

Primordial Performance called their 11-ketotestoserone products (in both AndroLean and AndroEnhance). 11-keto DHEA - this was a misnomer.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see you can find real 11-ketotestosterone and while I know 11-keto DHEA isn't that great of a compound I am wondering how the actual target hormone holds up?

I was thinking it might be decent idk searching all I find is people's experiences with the prohormone but obviously that would be only a fraction of the effects! I'm very intrigued by running another pathway maybe even during a cruise perhaps just to see what effects it has.

It's also like a third the cost of Ultra Eleven and higher dosed! It seems like an interesting product. I tried 11oxo by ergopharm back in the day but didn't notice too much from it but it's obviously like comparing 4-DHEA to Testosterone lol not even close?
there are plenty of companies listing their 11-oxo products as 11-keto...11-oxo is about 1/3 the cost of 11-keto. This is likely what you're seeing. I've seen this on a few European sites where they list it as 11-keto, but it's 11-oxo on the label of the product

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this looks like it came from predator - and this is incorrect...I'll follow up with them.

Ultra Eleven contains 200mg 11-ketotestosterone per 5 pump application.

This looks like they made the mistake of copy and pasting the Alpha Seven info and just changing the 7 to 11
Thanks for clearing that up.
... I've seen a lot of errors from distribution websites over the years.
(y):)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there still 11oxo out there?
it has the same manufacturing limitations as 11-keto, it's getting pretty darn hard to find.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
there are plenty of companies listing their 11-oxo products as 11-keto...11-oxo is about 1/3 the cost of 11-keto. This is likely what you're seeing. I've seen this on a few European sites where they list it as 11-keto, but it's 11-oxo on the label of the product
I know nomenclature very well considering I have a minor in Chemistry but obviously supplement companies make mistakes or outright lie about what's actually inside there products so I can only read the label?

I was looking for a synthesis for 11 ketotestosterone and could only find articles about in vitro biosynthesis? You don't have any connections where you could locate a synthesis that could be done on micro? I'll take a commercial synth as well if that's all you can get me!

I haven't searched through university archives yet so if it's not something you have available easy I'll do more digging first!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know nomenclature very well considering I have a minor in Chemistry but obviously supplement companies make mistakes or outright lie about what's actually inside there products so I can only read the label?

I was looking for a synthesis for 11 ketotestosterone and could only find articles about in vitro biosynthesis? You don't have any connections where you could locate a synthesis that could be done on micro? I'll take a commercial synth as well if that's all you can get me!

I haven't searched through university archives yet so if it's not something you have available easy I'll do more digging first!