Has anyone tried a Sarm called S4?

nickyd88

Awards
Has anyone every tried S4, a complete run of it? If so, how was it? Any crazy results? How did you feel on it? Just basically your experience with the Sarm when you ran it.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt touch it with plyers....It can have some nasty side effects

nickyd88

Awards
Nasty is a bit of an understatement. Yellowing vison is a little worse in my opinion :p
Wouldnt touch it with plyers....It can have some nasty side effects
Hahaha yeah I heard about the yellow vision but I hear that's only at higher dosages and prolong use. I read about handling vision side effects by running at 50ml, 5 days on and 2 days off. But basically I just wanna know if it's worth running a cycle of it or not. PHs are all gone, and I don't know if i want to convert to injectables

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They said it all. Don't even think about it...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try rad 140 and all the good phs aren't gone you just aren't looking hard enough

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms are a waste of money; I'd do more research on injectables, they are far less harsh on your organs than oral steroids and designer steroids

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeah I heard about the yellow vision but I hear that's only at higher dosages and prolong use. I read about handling vision side effects by running at 50ml, 5 days on and 2 days off. But basically I just wanna know if it's worth running a cycle of it or not. PHs are all gone, and I don't know if i want to convert to injectables
Not gone you just have to look hard enuff dude!

nickyd88

Awards
Sarms are a waste of money; I'd do more research on injectables, they are far less harsh on your organs than oral steroids and designer steroids
You think so? I guess the process of doing that is far more worth it than taking anabolics that are harsh on your liver. I know this sounds like a dumb question but purchasing them online, is there a high risk involved?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You think so? I guess the process of doing that is far more worth it than taking anabolics that are harsh on your liver. I know this sounds like a dumb question but purchasing them online, is there a high risk involved?
I'd say yes it's high risk cause that's how the Feds will get you most of the time. I'd only buy from people you trust

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never ordered injectables online, yet alone had the chance to take them, but if I touch anabolics again, it'll be test enanthate or cypionate. I don't know too much about the risk when buying them online, but I don't really think the feds are too concerned about small cycles, but mainly focused on large quantities that would be distributed. Safest way would be to talk to any friends that juice and get your stuff from them, but make sure they are trustworthy lol

nickyd88

Awards
I've never ordered injectables online, yet alone had the chance to take them, but if I touch anabolics again, it'll be test enanthate or cypionate. I don't know too much about the risk when buying them online, but I don't really think the feds are too concerned about small cycles, but mainly focused on large quantities that would be distributed. Safest way would be to talk to any friends that juice and get your stuff from them, but make sure they are trustworthy lol
Hahaha yeah that's what I'm thinking, I doubt they bust someone who's looking to try out a new bike. I mean, I know a few people, one of them is a real close family friend of mine. Just don't know if he'd look at me different if I approach him with that honestly lmfao. I've recently read about "test enanthate", actually from reading a book where it was referenced in it lmao.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha yeah that's what I'm thinking, I doubt they bust someone who's looking to try out a new bike. I mean, I know a few people, one of them is a real close family friend of mine. Just don't know if he'd look at me different if I approach him with that honestly lmfao. I've recently read about "test enanthate", actually from reading a book where it was referenced in it lmao.
Yea, some people will spread rumors, some wont haha