Has anyone stacked EpiAndro and LGD ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...Just curious! (For the Epi, I’d go with AndroHard)

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep i was finishing this stack off this time last year...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used OL epi the caps were 250mg
Appreciate the reply, I ran that solo then stacked some AndroHard for the last couple weeks and enjoyed it.

How did you like your stack? Standard nolva or clomid pct?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The stack was good actually experience zero lethargy or sides that I can remember or that really stood out. For pct i ran nolva 20/10/10/10 + MT est,Mk677,epicatachin. I finished that pct mid Feb got bloods in April (everything in range)

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention i did run rad140 on the front end of that stack for 8 weeks i think then the lgd/epi at week six of the rad

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No stack experience, but I love Androhard. It works very well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m using it as a part of my cycle right now nothing crazy but I’m enjoying it

Thejoggernot

Awards
Forgot to mention i did run rad140 on the front end of that stack for 8 weeks i think then the lgd/epi at week six of the rad
Can you comment a little more on this ? How did things end up?? I would be very interested in running epi andro with rad 140 for 6-8 weeks.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes stacked both
1.5 g epi andro ED 20mg LGD ED 100mg S4 ED strength gains were phenomenal. Recomp was decent aggression was there but I would defs use a Test base next time.
Ran the Cycle 12 weeks in total.
No shutdown just a decent amount of suppression.

PCT
Clomid 100 75 50 50 25 25
Nolva 40 40 40 20 20 20
Blue ox t booster 2 bottles
Platinum Labs Anabolic triad 1scoop ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
5%Liver organ defender 9 caps ed
OL Massacr3 ED 2 caps ed
OL Ep1logue ED 2 caps ed
Cardarine 20mg ed

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking epiandro with LGD, yk11, s23. I concur. Strength gains have been phenomenal, explosive power to. My low rows for shoulders, I'm up #40lbs on since starting cycle, currently Week 9. I can do more reps, sets for heavy weight as well due to faster recovery.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Experiencing any Shutdown/Chronic Suppression? Just off research yk and s23 Should Shut you down pretty hard. That's the reason I haven't touched those yet until I can find a Test base.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes stacked both
1.5 g epi andro ED 20mg LGD ED 100mg S4 ED strength gains were phenomenal. Recomp was decent aggression was there but I would defs use a Test base next time.
Ran the Cycle 12 weeks in total.
No shutdown just a decent amount of suppression.

PCT
Clomid 100 75 50 50 25 25
Nolva 40 40 40 20 20 20
Blue ox t booster 2 bottles
Platinum Labs Anabolic triad 1scoop ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
5%Liver organ defender 9 caps ed
OL Massacr3 ED 2 caps ed
OL Ep1logue ED 2 caps ed
Cardarine 20mg ed
1.5g of EpiAndro didn’t suffice as a test base?

Thanks for the reply

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1.5g of EpiAndro didn’t suffice as a test base?

Thanks for the reply
It was good up until about week 9 then lethargy kicked in. If i upped it to 2g a day it probably would of been fine but i started to shed hair week 9 and i am not prone to MPB. So for an 8 week cycle it would be fine from experience. 12 and beyond i would feel safer with Test. I didn't go above 1.5g a day due to it being overly expensive at that point.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No suppression, no shutdown, running 20 mg of tamoxifen nightly (controversial) some don't agree with running a SERM while on cycle. Yet I'm doing it and still getting gains, trying to keep test levels in check, I feel fine, libido is good, cycle was Epi, LGD, and YK11 for 8 weeks, adding in S23 last 4 weeks, heard a lot of good things about S23 and so far it hasn't disappointed. Taking MK677 at night as well, 30mg a day, plan on running that for 6 months.

Thejoggernot

Awards
No suppression, no shutdown, running 20 mg of tamoxifen nightly (controversial) some don't agree with running a SERM while on cycle. Yet I'm doing it and still getting gains, trying to keep test levels in check, I feel fine, libido is good, cycle was Epi, LGD, and YK11 for 8 weeks, adding in S23 last 4 weeks, heard a lot of good things about S23 and so far it hasn't disappointed. Taking MK677 at night as well, 30mg a day, plan on running that for 6 months.
How much LGD? Did you have hormones andiver levels checked after ?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg LGD, 15mg YK11, 30mg MK677, 900mg Epiandro, last 4 weeks, 30mg S23.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30 mg lgd 30 rad tbol 60, proviron 50, just an update on it since I added it about 9 days ago close to week 8, it’s helping me a bit at waking up fresh and ready, which is nice I’m not expecting more already happy about the energy

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you comment a little more on this ? How did things end up?? I would be very interested in running epi andro with rad 140 for 6-8 weeks.
Yea sure

Rad was ran at 10/10/10/20/20/20/20/20/ i was kinda unimpressed with only a bit of aggression .Next time or if I ever decide on rad again i will start at 30mgs.

At week 6 Lgd/epiandro was added(both OL products).
Lgd 4/4/8/8/12/12/12 epi 250/250/500/500/750/1000/1000 All me

Once the Lgd/epi was implemented that's when **** got good
*strength
*aggression
*lots of vavascularity
*libido stayed moderate never dipped
When iam on i don't really care as much as most do for the ole wanker long as it's still working and can keep the lady happy

It gave a helluva recomp with a good bit of muscle (nothing drastic but very very noticeable)

I am not a big number guy so I don't care for strength much I am more driving towards how I look in mirror..

Also cycle supports were ran as well including 10mg ralox daily through cycle
*mild libido boost
*agression

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran it... did not notice much results though sadly... I think I ran 600 mg epi and 12 mg lgd... Some suppression.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love that combo. I have done the same two separate cycles. I'd try Androsterone instead. Stronger you'd only need 300 to 400 mg orally. 150 to 200 mg transdermal