Has anyone ran this particular brand?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, I don’t know the brand of this product it has no name on it. Does this look legit? I’m sure it’s almost impossible to tell just by two photographs but any help would be appreciated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOFL
I’m trying to do this on my damn lunch break and I’m just getting the hardest time🙂
I do the same thing when I'm working sometimes.

If you can't do it, we'll see it tonight.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't see a name brand. And I don't personally recognize the bottle.

I can't read the nomenclature, but it LOOKS correct, from what I can tell.
my thoughts as well. Looks as legit as any other bottle I’ve seen. Nothing obvious from those pics giving warnings anyway

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive seen these on ebay going for cheap a while back

yup thats epistane .. i know someone who have confirmed it was legit ( okay ish results ..not like old cel or ibe epistane from what i remember he said )

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive seen these on ebay going for cheap a while back

yup thats epistane .. i know someone who have confirmed it was legit ( okay ish results ..not like old cel or ibe epistane from what i remember he said )
It was good when it first hit ebay. Then there was a few sellers with the same product. If it's years old it's good, if it was ordered recently its probably fake. I don't think it ever had a brand name but it should say proudly made in USA on the back.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was good when it first hit ebay. Then there was a few sellers with the same product. If it's years old it's good, if it was ordered recently its probably fake. I don't think it ever had a brand name but it should say proudly made in USA on the back.
I did buy it a few years ago from a private party but it doesn’t say Made in USA
Damn

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did buy it a few years ago from a private party but it doesn’t say Made in USA
Damn
This was the superdrol version. They also made epistane, Dmz, and tvar. I keep trying to think of the name of the company but I don't think it had one.
Screenshot_20201217-235328.jpeg

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't this particular SD determined as probably fake based on OP's lack of effects on it on the thread where this pic is from?
I was the one who posted that thread about the SD. It's bunk/fake. Today is day 13 of dosing 20mg ED and I have had 0 strength/size gains, 0 side effects and my testicles haven't atrophied at all. I'm a seasoned ph user and there is absolutely 0 feelings of being "on" with this. Diet and training are both dialed in, so they are not this issue. I would even go as far as to say there's nothing anabolic in my capsules whatsoever. I did NOT get it from ebay for anyone wondering.

OP I would be weary after my experience, as your Epistane is from the same source my SD is from. Let us know how it goes and hopefully you'll have better results that I did. I took another product from them called Asylum, almost the same picture on the label as yours, and had okay results. It was a Halodrol/Epistane stack. It definitely smelled of sulfur.

Does it smell of sulfur? I remember most legit Epistane ph's having that distinct sulfur smell. The one time I got fake Havoc it didn't smell like sulfur, so was a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was the one who posted that thread about the SD. It's bunk/fake. Today is day 13 of dosing 20mg ED and I have had 0 strength/size gains, 0 side effects and my testicles haven't atrophied at all. I'm a seasoned ph user and there is absolutely 0 feelings of being "on" with this. Diet and training are both dialed in, so they are not this issue. I would even go as far as to say there's nothing anabolic in my capsules whatsoever.

OP I would be weary after my experience, as your Epistane is from the same source my SD is from. Let us know how it goes and hopefully you'll have better results that I did.

Does it smell of sulfer? I remember most legit Epistane ph's having that distinct sulfer smell. The one time I got fake Havoc it didn't smell like sulfer, so was a dead giveaway.
Thank you sir.
I will be adding it in soon and will keep folks informed.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir.
I will be adding it in soon and will keep folks informed.
Sure.

I've ran a few of their other solo compounds as well as their Asylum and Quadmass years back and had marginal results, albeit it seems their ph's are under-dosed across the board. It could be that my SD is a newer bunk batch, while the older ones were legit. My SD bottle has an exp. date of 2021 on it. I can post pics of my Asylum bottle if you'd like, I still have it somewhere.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't buy too much into exp dates .. someone is prolly printing these labels at home and just sticking them on .. who knows how old the ingrident actually is .. esp if its being shipped in USA .. most likely over 12+years ago and every other year prolly just changing labels or as they expire.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't buy too much into exp dates .. someone is prolly printing these labels at home and just sticking them on .. who knows how old the ingrident actually is .. esp if its being shipped in USA .. most likely over 12+years ago and every other year prolly just changing labels or as they expire.
The exp date is printed on the bottom of the bottle, not the label. Not sure if that makes a difference.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The exp date is printed on the bottom of the bottle, not the label. Not sure if that makes a difference.
yeah just means they are pumping out new bottles .. which is even smarter and save on labels

but again no personal experience here so cant say .. i just know no legit co would be able to produce that in a manufacturing plant as its a schedule 3 drugs

so someone is prolly hand capping the ingridents without being test most likely just bought from china

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah just means they are pumping out new bottles .. which is even smarter and save on labels

but again no personal experience here so cant say .. i just know no legit co would be able to produce that in a manufacturing plant as its a schedule 3 drugs

so someone is prolly hand capping the ingridents without being test most likely just bought from china
Yup. My bottle only came with 58 caps instead of 60. I remember the source saying I could buy straight up bottles/packs without labels. Probably trying to fly under the radar by not creating a company/name. The SD I got was $20, couldn’t pass up on it. Just incredibly disappointed as I’ve never experienced SD and was really looking forward to it :cry: Praying OP has better results.