Has anyone ran this cycle or a similar one?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine 1-14 weeks
Epistane @ week 5-9
Yk-11 @ week 5-9
Dermocrine @ week 5-9
Nolvadex and clomid week 10-14

extra supplements:
Organ control (support)
Taurine
Omega shred (omegas with some fat burning compounds)
Pre-workout

not used but can be used supplements:
Stim and non stim fat burners (a lot of them cause me to night sweat though)

I also have some real arimdose inhibitors but I don’t think I’ll need them since the only compound that could cause problems is the dermacrine.

stats:
weight 238
Height 6’3”
Body fat around 18-20% (trying to work on this)

cycle history- many past cycles using injectables, prohormones, sarms, and ton of other supplements

I’ve never taken epistane or dermacrine. So if anyone has experience with these two compounds comment your experiences, tips, and precautions below.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so your planning a 4 week run of epistane yk11 and dermacrine? very strange plan imo.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Agreed. 2 dht derivatives. Don’t know how effective yk is but wouldn’t the idea for it be better used in a bulking cycle? A different idea might be some subq sr9009. Or just some Ostarine? Maybe even nothing else and just extending your epi to 6 weeks. I remember a lot of people didn’t really “feel” it till week 4

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. Agreed. 2 dht derivatives. Don’t know how effective yk is but wouldn’t the idea for it be better used in a bulking cycle? A different idea might be some subq sr9009. Or just some Ostarine? Maybe even nothing else and just extending your epi to 6 weeks. I remember a lot of people didn’t really “feel” it till week 4
Just checked bottle. The epistane is 20mg per serving and 45 servings. Should I not up my dose and run the 20 mg for 45 days?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The yk 11 I have is 5mg per serving and 60 servings

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the epistane serving is in two capsules so I have 90 10mg capsules

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tend to be more conservative in my recommendations than a lot of guys.
... But I'd consider adding more product.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I’d consider another bottle of epi and maybe holding on to the yk for another time as it seems like your main goal is a cut/recomp. People have always been happy with epi for 6 weeks at 30-40 mg.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I’d consider another bottle of epi and maybe holding on to the yk for another time as it seems like your main goal is a cut/recomp. People have always been happy with epi for 6 weeks at 30-40 mg.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure yk11 is a 19nor....This might actually be a good stack...

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk-11 I’ve done before. Good strength, good vascularity, great pump, felt good. It’s a wierd dht looking symbol it’s unusual

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will buy another bottle of epistane I just only know one seller and shipping took forever last time I got from them

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty sure yk11 is a 19nor....This might actually be a good stack...
Lol really? So it has the possibility of 19nor like sides? Everything I’ve read said it’s a dht derivative

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I started my cycle. Second bottle of epistane coming. I’m trying to figure out how to run the epistane. I’ve heard 60 is the super sweet spot so I was thinking 30,30,40,40,50,60 for the epistane. I’ve never ran this compound before but I’ve used plenty of anabolics. One problem I have is dryer joints. I’ve bought emulsified fish oil to counter this but I’m thinking it might get bad over 40mg. What would you run the epistane (I have 180 10mg capsules). Just reminder full cycle is

democrine 5 pumps a day (until I loose more weights, then dose could be adjusted) I probably have enough for 7 ish weeks but I can easily buy more to run in pct if needed
Yk-11 Week 1-4
Epistane week 1-6
Cardarine (started before cycle and will probably run through end of pct)

Im also taking metformin everyday for weight loss which really works well.

pct is clomid and nolva

I have organ support, extra tudca, taurine, emulsified fish oil, and other support supplements.

Goal is to loose fat, gain muscle and strength.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I started my cycle. Second bottle of epistane coming. I’m trying to figure out how to run the epistane. I’ve heard 60 is the super sweet spot so I was thinking 30,30,40,40,50,60 for the epistane. I’ve never ran this compound before but I’ve used plenty of anabolics. One problem I have is dryer joints. I’ve bought emulsified fish oil to counter this but I’m thinking it might get bad over 40mg. What would you run the epistane (I have 180 10mg capsules). Just reminder full cycle is

democrine 5 pumps a day (until I loose more weights, then dose could be adjusted) I probably have enough for 7 ish weeks but I can easily buy more to run in pct if needed
Yk-11 Week 1-4
Epistane week 1-6
Cardarine (started before cycle and will probably run through end of pct)

Im also taking metformin everyday for weight loss which really works well.

pct is clomid and nolva

I have organ support, extra tudca, taurine, emulsified fish oil, and other support supplements.

Goal is to loose fat, gain muscle and strength.
Epistane will hurt your joints worse then anything. If you get issues with that, no amount of fish oil or joint supplement will help. It's probably it's most pronounced side effect. I don't know many ppl that can use epistane without that happening

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I chose this anabolic. Too late to renig. I’m just curious on dosing protocol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I chose this anabolic. Too late to renig. I’m just curious on dosing protocol
It's never too late, but regardless if you're going to do it maybe just start at 30 and stay there as long as you can. if you're going to get the dry joints problem you'll probably notice it in the first week or two even if that dose. I think it's worse than winstrol when it comes to dry joints, if it's bothering you a lot don't lift too heavy, just try to pre exhaust and pump it out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's never too late, but regardless if you're going to do it maybe just start at 30 and stay there as long as you can. if you're going to get the dry joints problem you'll probably notice it in the first week or two even if that dose. I think it's worse than winstrol when it comes to dry joints, if it's bothering you a lot don't lift too heavy, just try to pre exhaust and pump it out
mk and various peptides plus trest off set a lot of the joint issues from epistane for me. I think I ran it just at 50 for 6 weeks but it was a while back so I can recall for sure

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows.
mk and various peptides plus trest off set a lot of the joint issues from epistane for me. I think I ran it just at 50 for 6 weeks but it was a while back so I can recall for sure
Sounds like a strong cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trest, epistane, epiandro is a wicked quick transformation cycle. Those 2 together keep a good hold on the trest. If you want more size, swap the epiandro for msten or sd.

If pinning. trest, mast, winny or epistane I would imagine would blow a lot of cycles out the water. I did the first I mentioned years ago. Haven't tried the latter

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been looking for oral trest for pre workout. No luck

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest, epistane, epiandro is a wicked quick transformation cycle. Those 2 together keep a good hold on the trest. If you want more size, swap the epiandro for msten or sd.

If pinning. trest, mast, winny or epistane I would imagine would blow a lot of cycles out the water. I did the first I mentioned years ago. Haven't tried the latter
What dose epi andro did you run

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That oral cycle seems really cool. How long did u run and what kind of support supplements did u use like anti estrogen and other support

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That oral cycle seems really cool. How long did u run and what kind of support supplements did u use like anti estrogen and other support
I might not be 100% accurate because it was years ago but if I had to guess it was ol td trest up to 100, epistane at 45-60 and epiandro at 500. I have ran epiandro much higher but I don't think I did then. I do know for a fact that this cycle I used the cycle support from ol and clomid and super pct for pct.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might not be 100% accurate because it was years ago but if I had to guess it was ol td trest up to 100, epistane at 45-60 and epiandro at 500. I have ran epiandro much higher but I don't think I did then. I do know for a fact that this cycle I used the cycle support from ol and clomid and super pct for pct.
No arimitose inhibitors?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There were lots of things I use to get away with that I can't do anymore