Has anyone made dht injections?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My dht came back at 15 range 46-224!

I forgot to mention I was on test gel that I have been on and off for last couple months and dosent work my test can back around 647 on test gel free test 88! I never felt better so stopped started back up recently!

I heard stanolone powder can be made into dht injections could I and would that help treat my baby face also I feel like I never finished puberty no body hair etc look like a kid still?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dht came back at 15 range 46-224!

I forgot to mention I was on test gel that I have been on and off for last couple months and dosent work my test can back around 647 on test gel free test 88! I never felt better so stopped started back up recently!

I heard stanolone powder can be made into dht injections could I and would that help treat my baby face also I feel like I never finished puberty no body hair etc look like a kid still?
rub some test gel on balls.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A quality epiandro transdermal is here at alpha gainz

You can used code chef on alpha gainz site for 25% off

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A quality epiandro transdermal is here at alpha gainz

You can used code chef on alpha gainz site for 25% off
What’s the difference between this and dht injections would this help?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s the difference between this and dht injections would this help?
epiandro is a dht derivitive putting it directly on balls WILL increase dht-from personal experience, it will also boost libido like crazy.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
epiandro is a dht derivitive putting it directly on balls WILL increase dht-from personal experience, it will also boost libido like crazy.
Do I have to cycle off if I’m gonna be on trt injections I already have the test I ordered a few weeks ago gonna start 250 mg of prop a week Ed injections?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will it cause increased hair growth?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even on trt?
No you’re right because you’re on trt you don’t have to cycle off dhts... trt is like a free pass to abusing drugs... personally since I’m on trt I’ve been on 500mg trenbolone ace a week and I’m perfectly fine. It’s been 2 years straight. I’m a healthy person

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No you’re right because you’re on trt you don’t have to cycle off dhts... trt is like a free pass to abusing drugs... personally since I’m on trt I’ve been on 500mg trenbolone ace a week and I’m perfectly fine. It’s been 2 years straight. I’m a healthy person
Cool! I have proviron(50mg a day) and mast(100 mg a week) would that be too much all together or even better?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A useless compound as far as muscle growth goes. Negative effects on the heart remodelling and lipids without any muscle growth benefits.

I would stick to the usual tried and true compounds.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A useless compound as far as muscle growth goes. Negative effects on the heart remodelling and lipids without any muscle growth benefits.

I would stick to the usual tried and true compounds.
Libido boost secondary male characteristics? I think straight dht would be best ?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Libido boost secondary male characteristics? I think straight dht would be best ?
Minoxidil, regaine 5%, rogaine, kirkland minoxidil etc applied to the face where you want beard growth can work wonders. A 5 minute scan on youtube will show some crazy before and afters

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Used in tandem with the dht could be very effective

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Minoxidil, regaine 5%, rogaine, kirkland minoxidil etc applied to the face where you want beard growth can work wonders. A 5 minute scan on youtube will show some crazy before and afters
Stuff can cause erectile dysfunction I’m all set just look at all the reviews on it!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So all 3? Dht cream proviron Masteron? It would be safe and effective?
Slow down. Your confused by suggestions and a few people's sarcasm. No you should not take all that. Pick 1 source of dht. Try it for 8 weeks then come off. Nothing is going to make you grow a beard or look more masculine over night. And mega dosing all these dht's may end up growing you a beard while loosing the hair on your head.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Slow down. Your confused by suggestions and a few people's sarcasm. No you should not take all that. Pick 1 source of dht. Try it for 8 weeks then come off. Nothing is going to make you grow a beard or look more masculine over night. And mega dosing all these dht's may end up growing you a beard while loosing the hair on your head.
Not worried about loosing hair? But srs would all 3 work best to get my dht and libido up? How do U know he was being sarcastic

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not worried about loosing hair? But srs would all 3 work best to get my dht and libido up? How do U know he was being sarcastic
He's busting your balls for thinking trt means you don't have to cycle off other hormones, . No you don't wanna over do the dht, too much dht can also have a negative impact on these things. Pick dht cream or masteron for 8 weeks. Cycle off, wait 8 weeks repeat. Over the course of the year you will get a increase in body hair most likely, and should get a increase in libido each cycle. Using them all at the same time does not mean the process will happen faster

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He seriously believes you....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because you can not see the sarcasm here, and clearly don't understand hormones. It might not be the safest bet for you to be playing around with these things, you might want to go to a doctor and talk to them instead. And I'm not trying to be an a******, I'm looking out for your best interest.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bump!
He's busting your balls for thinking trt means you don't have to cycle off other hormones, . No you don't wanna over do the dht, too much dht can also have a negative impact on these things. Pick dht cream or masteron for 8 weeks. Cycle off, wait 8 weeks repeat. Over the course of the year you will get a increase in body hair most likely, and should get a increase in libido each cycle. Using them all at the same time does not mean the process will happen faster
I don’t believe u I’m reading a bunch of people saying they blast other compounds year around

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stuff can cause erectile dysfunction I’m all set just look at all the reviews on it!

Wow erm yeah thats some pretty bad anecdotal evidence right there, didn't know it could cause ED, just depends if you think its worth the risk or not i guess

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump!
I don’t believe u I’m reading a bunch of people saying they blast other compounds year around
Are you serious right now? Plz tell me you've discovered sarcasm and are trying it out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you serious right now? Plz tell me you've discovered sarcasm and are trying it out
No, he's dead serious. He's either retarded or a high school kid looking only for the advice he wants to hear. It's stupid people like this that use anabolics, screw themselves up and the media says see, steroids cause all these problems.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, he's dead serious. He's either retarded or a high school kid looking only for the advice he wants to hear. It's stupid people like this that use anabolics, screw themselves up and the media says see, steroids cause all these problems.
You gave him some solid advice there, if he's got half a brain he'll take it, if not at least he gets a darwin award for naturally selecting himself out of the gene pool haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because you can not see the sarcasm here, and clearly don't understand hormones. It might not be the safest bet for you to be playing around with these things, you might want to go to a doctor and talk to them instead. And I'm not trying to be an a******, I'm looking out for your best interest.

^^^ Best Answer ^^^

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
^^^ Best Answer ^^^
There's nothing more aggravating than when you try to give someone some good honest advice and they basically respond by saying no you didn't say what I wanted you to say.

I'm willing to bet anything that he's scouring the internet right now trying to gather as many things has he can that will let him convince himself what he wants to do is right.

I love the response, no I don't believe you, I read that people say they run compounds all year lol.

Of course some people do, some people also smoke crack everyday.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's nothing more aggravating than when you try to give someone some good honest advice and they basically respond by saying no you didn't say what I wanted you to say.

I'm willing to bet anything that he's scouring the internet right now trying to gather as many things has he can that will let him convince himself what he wants to do is right.

I love the response, no I don't believe you, I read that people say they run compounds all year lol.

Of course some people do, some people also smoke crack everyday.
LOL.
Yep.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To the OP what I said was obviously a troll. You should listen to what Smont said and I’m on his side about that stuff. You need seriously need to educate yourself is this thread is serious to you... and I wouldn’t run any dht year round, even at a very very low dose. Personally I just wouldn’t.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your DHT is low there are options. A Dr. is your best bet. Yes there are compounds you can use year round, but not at the doses people blast with. There are medications and protocols that are approved for use. Talk to a Dr. because messing with hormones could kill you.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your DHT is low there are options. A Dr. is your best bet. Yes there are compounds you can use year round, but not at the doses people blast with. There are medications and protocols that are approved for use. Talk to a Dr. because messing with hormones could kill you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't waste your breath. Unless you tell him exactly what he wants to hear then he ain't gonna listen

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hornybeast15 trt is just testosterone, just enough to get you from low to mid range normal (some like to keep their levels high normal all the time however i dont believe that is good practice.

And true trt is good for your health if you need it.

Everything else you see people run and call "trt add on", "sports trt" etc is not trt but a low dose cycle which only causes deterioration in one's health

I can give you anecdotal experience. I ran a cycle of test, 500mg. I also tried lower doses, 350, 300... also used masteron. Every single time i was in supraphysiologic range i had some kinds of sides, either physiological or psychological.

The only time i felt good was when i was on what would be considered legit trt dose, which was 100mg test per week with some hcg. And i felt fantastic, 16 again.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bump!
My doctor tells me trt is all I need but it hasn’t gave what I’m looking for! He dht didn’t matter he also said I only need to inject twice a month