Has anyone heard of the prohormone built penta

johnnyfb

Awards
I recently bought a ph called BUILT penta and i have been looking for reviews on it all day, and i came up with nothing so i was just wondering if anyone haas heard of it or has used it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Is the brand "Built" black bottle with red or blue stripes?

johnnyfb

Awards
yes its a back bottle with red letters and the word built is in white

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They must be spreading. They've been selling at a nutrition store near me since before the ban and back then I couldn't find any information at all about them but lately I've been seeing it pop up online a lot more especially on here . The hormonal stuff I've had great feedback from (local) people, I've seen results on others from it. They have non hormonal stuff that I've used such as 1,3 caps, a preworkout , and a couple other things. I enjoyed those a lot so I'll vouch for the brand . But post up the compounds in penta I'll ask the person I know that has a lot of knowledge about it tomorrow and will get some info back to you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing it's a 5 ph stack?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it, and if your Correct I'd say steer clear
why do companies keep making this garbage...

and OP, why the hell would you buy something without even knowing what it was or if it was any good? If you like throwing away money, I'll give you my address and you can just send the $$$ to me. I'll even send you back a nice handwritten card which will prob be safer and give you the same amount of gains haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because ppl buy it. The uneducated feel like they're getting a better bang for their buck. No disrespect to any1 but that's about the gist of it. No1 in there right mind should be stacking 5 things unless there with test GH n slin and u compete

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because ppl buy it. The uneducated feel like they're getting a better bang for their buck. No disrespect to any1 but that's about the gist of it. No1 in there right mind should be stacking 5 things unless there with test GH n slin and u compete
ya that was kinda rhetorical as i know this to be true... sad but true... safety is the least of their worries when its that or $$$$

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've seen it at a local shop aswell , idk which one it was but one had like dmz Msten alpha 1 and a bunch of other **** . Stick to what you know is good aka look on here for reviews logs and feedback .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do ppl not know its a bad idea. Imagine taking dbol, anadrol, Winny, anavar, and halotestin all at once every day. No test just 5 orals all at once. That's basically what these combos are.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not to disagree with everybody or nothing but how many people on here run multiple phs at once ? I've seen more then one log for something like 1,4,11,epi andro and trest ? Or something like that what's the difference of getting it in just one bottle ? Serious question I'm not saying anyone's wrong or anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With the exception of trest those are extremely mild non hepatoxic Andros. There's a massive difference. That's like comparing a bicycle to a Harley!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And not to mention when a product is all in one your limited to there doses. If I'm gonna stack a bunch of stuff I wanna control my doses

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
With the exception of trest those are extremely mild non hepatoxic Andros. There's a massive difference. That's like comparing a bicycle to a Harley!
Ok I see what you mean I didn't think about that but idk what's in penta, the stuff I've seen used from the brand where single compound pills like dmz , diazirinol , msten , the andros and some Sarms , and I've seen people get good results on them , also like mentioned I used their 1,3 caps which are pretty good and their preworkout which was really good too (I made sure no ph in there haha)

FosteRoid

Awards
Took Penta these past 6 weeks. Gained 18 pounds fluctuating around 15-18 lb gain, weighing in the A.M. After pooping sesh.. Can say I haven't body built in 3+ years and went hard in the gym, ran the first few weeks along with weight lifting for 1+ Hours 5-6 days a week. Was at 185lbs for the past 2+ years, slightly increased eating in the last 2 weeks due to calorie depletion/metabolism increase. Would say 90% muscle. Now on my post cycle, will buy another bottle as soon as they get it back in stock , my physical gains have sold 2-3 people on buying it after seeing my gains in 2 months time.. I would recommend to anyone that will push themselves in the gym. I did not experience side affects. I know Anabolic users will shoot this one down though as crap, but I researched all ingredients and took with meals 2x a day and gained a lot on this 5 stack, to each their own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The gains from products like these have never been in question. The reason people shoot them down is because irresponsible companies have a bunch of stuff into a bottle that's dangerous and can wreak havoc on your body most the people that buy them don't know what they're getting into and take the proper precautions. Might I ask what you use for on cycle support and for PCT

FosteRoid

Awards
On cycle support just a double strength fish oil pill ( 1200 mg ). PCT is very similar to AD-3 in ingredients. My pct isn't found online... From what I'm told Built rents out a pharma plant for a month or so and makes their PH stacks and then sells to retailers. Very controlled/supervised mixing, I will say a few of my pills came out half filled (1-6) But out of 60 not too bad, and probably from being shaken in the bottle/pocket the day of use. My local gym/supplement shop, which has been busted multiple times for the real deal, said it was their strongest and best commented/results for PH in the shop since the original Spawn PH.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Not to disagree with everybody or nothing but how many people on here run multiple phs at once ? I've seen more then one log for something like 1,4,11,epi andro and trest ? Or something like that what's the difference of getting it in just one bottle ? Serious question I'm not saying anyone's wrong or anything
The difference is you're running low potency andros which a re also non methylated instead of 4-5 methylated compounds .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On cycle support just a double strength fish oil pill ( 1200 mg ). PCT is very similar to AD-3 in ingredients. My pct isn't found online... From what I'm told Built rents out a pharma plant for a month or so and makes their PH stacks and then sells to retailers. Very controlled/supervised mixing, I will say a few of my pills came out half filled (1-6) But out of 60 not too bad, and probably from being shaken in the bottle/pocket the day of use. My local gym/supplement shop, which has been busted multiple times for the real deal, said it was their strongest and best commented/results for PH in the shop since the original Spawn PH.
That's not a pct...or a cycle support

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's not a pct...or a cycle support
This was the point I was looking to prove. Someone made a horrible decision to run one of these crazy products which were a big part of why we got good zhit banned! While u were on cycle u did nothing in regards to ur health and no real pct. Just using sawdust to hopefully get ur nuts working and your so excited about your 15-20 lbs u don't take into consideration that a few years down the road u might be sterile or impotent. Apology if my spelling sux anywhere. I hope it all works out for u but its unlikely in the long run. I've made this mistake and bounced back for now but down the road who knows. I just feel like every time one of these threads pops up bout these multi blend pH its always the same. I took this made big gains no real pct and no1 ever hears from the poster again. Wonder y?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not to mention if your test booster fails for pct u loose ya gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm angry today sorry for the long post
lol- its a valid rant, i mean response.

but agree with you on this bro. people see these compounds and say, sh1t i can pack on wgt like no tomorrow. some dip sh1t selling this stuff only cares about 1 thing, profit. does he care if this guy has liver, kidney, high bp, bitch titz etc? nope.

and whats actually worse than this? the person (not the OP or anyone on this thread, dont want to call people out) believe it wont happen to them. its a sad endless cycle of misery

FosteRoid

Awards
The PH is also not a real PH either so your point is?!?? Please continue your Opinion more...

FosteRoid

Awards
Taken a PH stack twice in the last 6 years , after the fact I have two kids now, you might be talking about real steroids. Please link me a case of impotence from Otc PH.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken a PH stack twice in the last 6 years , after the fact I have two kids now, you might be talking about real steroids. Please link me a case of impotence from Otc PH.
My fck the fact that you think that there is a difference between steriods and PHs, means you should not touch them. There is not a difference, hell some of these "PHs" are much stronger then "real gear" m1t Superdrol and Pheraplex are some of the strongest STERIODS ever. They were marketed as PHs Even the milder stuff isnt mild. They are drugs period and come with certian risk with using them, period.... impotence is a risk not a garnutee, also just because your not sterile (yet) doesnt mean that you haven't done damage.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impotence and infertility are possible side of effects of any AAS/PH/DS, whether it be an OTC supplement, UGL, or pharma prescription. The inherent risks are serious especially long term in the future when proper precautions aren't taken. The predominant problem most of these guys are referring to is the uneducated abuse of these products and the high risk factor of stacking multiple methylated compounds. Did you have Blooodwork to assess damage and evaluate recovery? No one is claiming this product wouldn't work. It's simply dangerous. The majority of buyers will use this without proper precautions and believe they feel great. That happens a lot with younger abusers. This doesn't mean serious damage didn't happen. I've will never touch multiple stacked methyls after having seen through bloodwork many times just exactly how toxic one methyl is.

FosteRoid

Awards
All I'm saying is what it did for me. Just finished the cycle 2 days ago. Gained 18 lbs. Not saying its healthy or smart to take it. It cant be anywhere near as bad as the long term affects/possible complications of taking Anabolic Steroids.
Here are the ingredients to Built Penta:
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 2, 17a-methl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one 2, 17a-dimethyl 2-ene androst 17 -ol (10mg,5mg,20mg,15mg,10mg ) in order

Like i said the gym/store has been in business 20+ years and has a supplement section, also a second gym in town. From what i hear he sells the real mccoy. So, that being said 1. Yes, im sure he wants to make money, BUT he also knows his ****. 2. I took what He told me to take along with it, which was only a liver support pill. I did not abuse the dosage, i did not drink while taking it, i pushed myself hard in the gym, I and others see the changes i've gotten. Gains in size/strength i know will drop. THE MAIN reason i took this was to Bulk Quickly! After 3 years of not body lifting, i got back in the gym for one month then took Penta for this past month. I don't give a rats ass about impotence, I'VE GOT TWO KIDS, IM DONE!!!!!!

FosteRoid

Awards
The PCT i mentioned is an Over The Counter PCT, along with my OTC PH. That being said the PCT has the same Ingredients as this brand :AD-3 PCT,

Androst-3,5,dien-7,17dione – A metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, Androst-3,5,dien-7,17dione has the ability to regulate cortisol activity in the body and also acts as an aromatase inhibitor. Aside from promoting an increased production of testosterone, Androst-3,5,dien-7,17dione will also help stave off mood disturbances that can be triggered by stress hormones like cortisol.
Velvet Bean – Also known as Mucuna pruriens and cowitch, Velvet Bean has long since been known by the scientific community to promote the release of the “feel-good” neurotransmitter and sleep hormone, dopamine. However, recent medical studies show that it also has the ability to spike up the levels of luteinizing hormones and testosterone in the system while helping reduce the amount of prolactin when taken in a regular basis.
Milk Thistle – Used in traditional folk medicine as a remedy for liver problems, experts discovered that milk thistle helped inhibit the activity of the sex hormone-binding globulin that traps free testosterone before they are fully developed. When globulin activity is curbed, the body will be able to produce more testosterone easily.

Will work fine as a PCT for BUILT PENTA. When i'm done with the PCT I will set up a blood check and post results then.

FosteRoid

Awards
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine)
In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.
Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity. This means Dymethazine will produce gain with little to no liver impact and will cause no estrogen related side effects.

FosteRoid

Awards
2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone)
An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.

Claims: Sperior pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency; does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I'm saying is what it did for me. Just finished the cycle 2 days ago. Gained 18 lbs. Not saying its healthy or smart to take it. It cant be anywhere near as bad as the long term affects/possible complications of taking Anabolic Steroids.
Here are the ingredients to Built Penta:
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 2, 17a-methl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one 2, 17a-dimethyl 2-ene androst 17 -ol (10mg,5mg,20mg,15mg,10mg ) in order

Like i said the gym/store has been in business 20+ years and has a supplement section, also a second gym in town. From what i hear he sells the real mccoy. So, that being said 1. Yes, im sure he wants to make money, BUT he also knows his ****. 2. I took what He told me to take along with it, which was only a liver support pill. I did not abuse the dosage, i did not drink while taking it, i pushed myself hard in the gym, I and others see the changes i've gotten. Gains in size/strength i know will drop. THE MAIN reason i took this was to Bulk Quickly! After 3 years of not body lifting, i got back in the gym for one month then took Penta for this past month. I don't give a rats ass about impotence, I'VE GOT TWO KIDS, IM DONE!!!!!!
You don't seem to understand that this product is an anabolic steroid. Five of them;).

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fck you took anabolic steriods not these safe "PH". There is absolutely no difference between steriods and prohormones. Its just a clever marketing tatic. Matter of fact alot of the reason these steriods, that were market as phs, were orginal abandoned because they had more side effects then what was already on the market at that time(which is your standard steriods like dbol). Get a clue man weve tried looking out for you and your arrogance is blinding you. By the way milk thistle is snake oil. So do some reading before you cycle again for your health.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly, real steroids just like dbol anadrol tren test, do u get the point yet?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My fck you took anabolic steriods not these safe "PH". There is absolutely no difference between steriods and prohormones. Its just a clever marketing tatic. Matter of fact alot of the reason these steriods, that were market as phs, were orginal abandoned because they had more side effects then what was already on the market at that time(which is your standard steriods like dbol). Get a clue man weve tried looking out for you and your arrogance is blinding you. By the way milk thistle is snake oil. So do some reading before you cycle again for your health.
Exactly this

FosteRoid

Awards
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (Methyl 1-AD)
AKA
Alpha One
Methyl-1-Alpha

This is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids around. Keep cycles very short with three weeks being the most common cycle length.

It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown. Most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. Methyl 1-AD is an already active steroid. Regardless of conversion to M1T, it's plenty sufficient on it's own.

NOT for first time pro-hormone and steroid users.

Alpha One is an oral pro-hormone processed by the liver. Alpha One is methylated, which puts additional strain on the liver. This harsh compounds will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will stress your endocrine system.

Because of its strength, you should start with a lower dose in order to understand how you resond. Alpha One cycles are most commonly 3 weeks in length, however advanced users can run 4 week cycles.

Dosages above 60mg per day are not recommended. First one I've come across with high risk, but serving was 20mg in PENTA

FosteRoid

Awards
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one (Max LMG)
Trade names include Max LMG, Tren, Trena, AKA Methoxygonadiene

Common dosage: 60-120mg daily
Common cycle length: 4-6 weeks
Methylated: No
Half-Life:Long (48-72 hours)

Not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). Max LMG is progestin designed to give solid gains in muscle mass with low water retention. The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone. This means muscle building with Max LMG in your cycle gives you higher quality hardening effects. Since it acts as anti-progesterone, there are decreased negative effects of extra estrogen and increased libido.

It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien. As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". This results in decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido.

Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog and
AGAIN has a low potential for liver toxicity.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No its not legal its a banned steroid. Your info is all wrong

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one (Max LMG)
Trade names include Max LMG, Tren, Trena, AKA Methoxygonadiene

Common dosage: 60-120mg daily
Common cycle length: 4-6 weeks
Methylated: No
Half-Life:Long (48-72 hours)

Not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). Max LMG is progestin designed to give solid gains in muscle mass with low water retention. The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone. This means muscle building with Max LMG in your cycle gives you higher quality hardening effects. Since it acts as anti-progesterone, there are decreased negative effects of extra estrogen and increased libido.

It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien. As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". This results in decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido.

Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog and
AGAIN has a low potential for liver toxicity.
Man that "write up" is so wrong it actually made me laugh.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product has per dose:

10mg - DMZ
5mg - MSten
20mg - M1A
15mg - M-LMG
10mg - Mithras

I would have flipped the MSten and DMZ and dropped the last two. Otherwise would have been a fun stack of:

20mg MSTEN
10mg DMZ
40mg M1A

And would have been a manageable cycle for 4-5 weeks with correct ancillaries. The M-LMG is useless when M1A is in there and the Mithras is overshadowed and so useless with MSten and DMZ present.

I wouldn't take more than two a day and even then your body will moan for relief after 20-30 days on.

I'd rather just order some SD from the UK and run 5-10mg/day with more manageable sides and gains overall. Or even a low dose of Epistane and Anadrol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I finally requested a copy of my blood work from 09, post decabolen/4diol run (sd/pp/hd stack 20/20/50, & 4-androstenediol 1,000mg Ed test base)
And my total cholesterol was 131, hdl was 61, ldl low, all liver enzymes fantastic.
Only thing out of whack was fasting blood glucose (93, this was high IMO) and estrogen (166).
I was 25, and used no cycle support. My nolva was bunk. Test was like 577.
Got gyno