Has anyone heard of Alchemy Labs?

I

IndieDC3

Awards
Just bought their Sarms Triple Threat, has Mk-2866, lgd, and laxogenin, in pill form. Should I return this or is this company safe?

10mg of the ostarine
25mg of laxo
4mg of lgd

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
i seen them on sites never used them hit or miss but I do not trust this kind of mixes, you want a stack? spend some $$$ and make your own

I

IndieDC3

Awards
What I could find of them from this site is that the ones who used supps from them say they are legit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Them saying it's legit means they made gains but with unknown company or less known, you don't know if what's in that pill is what they say it is. I'm not saying​ it's no good but I'd rather go with a big name brand that's trusted my the majority of ppl.

I

IndieDC3

Awards
I've read over at that isarms place that sarms can't be produced to pills which doesn't make sense to me. Can't they be sued if they were falsely advertising their product as sarms, but they were fake.

This company also makes PH, pre workout, and other sorts. I spent 100 on this so hopefully I don't get gyno. I am running a test booster on this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isarms is a joke, they say that so ppl will buy there overpriced sarms. Don't listen to anything the douchebag says.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And a test booster will do absolutely nothing for you on cycle and osta and lgd are suppressive and will shut u down so your going to want a serm PCT, clomid or nolva

I

IndieDC3

Awards
Sarms aren't supposed to shut you down though from everywhere i read?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's old outdated info, tons of studies show that osta causes shutdown at as low as 3mg per day. There's ppl on this site who have blood work to prove it. They absolutely 100 % can and will shut down test production, to a lesser degree then steroids for most ppl but some ppl just as bad. Also I don't know how much you bought but 4 weeks is a waste with sarms you wanna go 8 and should have proper PCT. You really should do a lot more research before you run this and don't get your info from isarms cus 75% of what they say are lies

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I've read over at that isarms place that sarms can't be produced to pills which doesn't make sense to me.
Because you're a reasonable person. That's totally false. Gemelli's a ****ing con artist.

If you can suspend a raw powder in liquid, you can throw it in a capsule or press it into a pill just as easily.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with PRE, their prices and quality are great

I

IndieDC3

Awards
Hopefully I won't get gyno. The supp store lives by this, both owners said they used it and they are pretty big guys, and assures I won't get gyno.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hopefully I won't get gyno. The supp store lives by this, both owners said they used it and they are pretty big guys, and assures I won't get gyno.
Dude what are you like 15, most ppl that work at supplement stores tell you what you wanna hear so you buy there ****, they sell prohormones and sarms to ppl and tell them OTC test booster will make them recover. It's irresponsible supplement stores that are a huge part of why everything good gets banned because there ****ty advice ****s up young kids and ruins it for everyone. Don't be naive, there is a possibility of gyno with osta for some ppl who are estrogen sensitive and you should always have pharma grade anti e and a serm in your possession before any cycle. Is there also a chance you cycle it and recover fine? Yes possibly but I guarantee you if you end up 4-6 weeks from now crying about how to fix some side effect like gyno or a limp dyck everyone will just laugh and give you no help. At the end of the day tho, do whatever you want. Just giving you my 2¢

I

IndieDC3

Awards
Wouldn't a PCT prevent limp dick and draw backs?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A real PCT yes, something you buy at a supplement store, maybe and maybe not. You made it pretty clear u are going to take this no matter what so good luck

I

IndieDC3

Awards
I've taken PH from primeval labs and was fine with no gyno, took their pct afterwards. I would use a real pct afterwards

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Jesus ****. Hope and prayer is not a valid gyno prevention strategy. You should always have an AI on hand when running cycles.

That said, neither LGD nor MK aromatize, and gyno is unlikely (though not unheard of with Osta).

I

IndieDC3

Awards
Is there any advantages of taking them pre workout or does it matter?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Is there any advantages of taking them pre workout or does it matter?
If you were pulsing, I would say yes. In this instance, unless you feel it gives you some sort of immediate boost/benefit, it doesn't really matter. The half lives of these SARMs are pretty lengthy.

I

IndieDC3

Awards
The bottle says split the dosage, but also read others take both full amounts of ostarine and lgd in the morning. That would be 8mg of lgd and 20 mg of ostarine.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
The bottle says split the dosage, but also read others take both full amounts of ostarine and lgd in the morning. That would be 8mg of lgd and 20 mg of ostarine.
I would run at least 10-12 mgs of LGD to see real mass gains.