Has anyone gone from EOD injections to daily injections? Do you feel any different?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im Currently on 30 mg test cyp every other day, and I’ve noticed that on my injection day I feel off. Just got blood work done, I’m assuming my SHBG is super low because since I got on TRT around a year ago it’s gone from 80 n/mol to 45 n/mol to 35 n/mol to 29 n/mol. So I’m assuming it’s even lower now. If my SHBG comes back below range, then I’m assuming that this is the reason why I’m feeling good every other day and bad in between those days.

Just curious, has anyone gone from eod to daily injections? Do you feel any difference ?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're probably feeling the ratio of T:E2 changing. The body clears Test faster than E2 and on your off days your E2 is comparatively higher. Have you considered 10mg daily instead? My SHBG runs lower and through trial and error daily injections treat me best.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're probably feeling the ratio of T:E2 changing. The body clears Test faster than E2 and on your off days your E2 is comparatively higher. Have you considered 10mg daily instead? My SHBG runs lower and through trial and error daily injections treat me best.
Im not 100% but I get my results back early this week (Im guessing Tuesday.) Ill post my results here and ask for feedback. The low SHBG is just a hunch considering it has been dramatically decreasing with every blood test ive gotten over the past year, and since going to eod injections its decreased even more rapidly.

Also Ive had no indues with mood until recently, and I know it isn't situational, my life is going very well, and prior to this, regardless of my situation, my sense of wellbeing was great, things would just roll off my shoulders

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to do 20mg daily injections..felt good for first couple months..after about 3 or 4 months started to feel lethargic..my shbg is 13..I now do 80mg on Monday and 80mg on Thursday testosterone enanthate...was on cyp for yrs..seem to respond better on enanthate..guessing its the oil idk

Reactions: JYD

court

Awards
I used to do once a week. 1.0 for a couple years. had lots of peaks and valleys. switched to pellets- every 5 months or so. went back to shots. had real problems w fatigue libido.etc. my hrt dr took me off for 24 days w a pct protocol. but when I went back on they upped me to 1.5 weekly. which was .5 mon wed fri
and anti E once a weej
first two weeks felt great, then back to ****. got labs. t was over 1500 obviously. e was at 33.
slightly over the top of the ref range. I think I am prone to aromatization. ans very sensetive to e. they told me my e was fine. I thought maybe it is more optimal at closer to the bottom of the range. so theh scaled me back to 1.0 again and I was dping .3 mon wed fri( so slightly under 1.0) and reintroduced DIM. this seemed to help. but was still not feeling amazin. so I took a shot on a wednesday (.3) thenwaited til following monday. and stared an everyday protocol of .14 everyday. was still taking the dim daily and anti e once a week. then It seemed/felt I may have lowered my e too low. I took the DIM out and stayed w the.14 daily. anti e once week. FINALLY. I started to feel good/optimal. got my labs two weeks ago (3-4 weeks into daily protocol). t was over 1500 (and thats at .98 fpr the whole week) and e was at 18. im staying w this now. I think I have it dialed in for me. I think some people, such as myself may be more sensitive to estorgen levels than others. I think having eleveTed t levels is not the most important thing for me. it is more managing my estrogen levels. hope this helps anyone. thanks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im Currently on 30 mg test cyp every other day, and I’ve noticed that on my injection day I feel off. Just got blood work done, I’m assuming my SHBG is super low because since I got on TRT around a year ago it’s gone from 80 n/mol to 45 n/mol to 35 n/mol to 29 n/mol. So I’m assuming it’s even lower now. If my SHBG comes back below range, then I’m assuming that this is the reason why I’m feeling good every other day and bad in between those days.

Just curious, has anyone gone from eod to daily injections? Do you feel any difference ?
I've made this switch. I'm having to adjust several other things as a result now that my blood pressure dropped and I'm not running on high test symptoms. I believe it'll be better in the end, but I'm finally sleeping well through the night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been on trt since 2008...after close to 14 years of having a needle in my ass even once a week is literally a pain in the ass-i do it to feel normal for me, but the reward would have to be very good for me to 'volunteer to have a needle in my ass more than once a week.

i did try twice a week for awhile, but the payoff wasn't good enough to continue and went back to once weekly injections.

but to each their own-ENJOY!!! :)

court

Awards
been on trt since 2008...after close to 14 years of having a needle in my ass even once a week is literally a pain in the ass-i do it to feel normal for me, but the reward would have to be very good for me to 'volunteer to have a needle in my ass more than once a week.

i did try twice a week for awhile, but the payoff wasn't good enough to continue and went back to once weekly injections.

but to each their own-ENJOY!!! :)

insulin needles. easy peezy. can draw w them too. no need to backload. just takes a few minutes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
insulin needles. easy peezy. can draw w them too. no need to backload. just takes a few minutes
GO FOR IT...

personally i don't care if you pierce your tongue with them-i was just giving my opinion after 14 years of getting poked with a needle every week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my 12 years, I've tried about every protocol under the sun and in the end I find very little difference between 1x weekly, e3.5d, or EOD, so I just stick with 1x weekly. I'm not looking to jab myself anymore than I need for negligible difference.