Has anyone ever used or heard of this brand before ?

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
i found this on the web and want some thought on it, 4 compound pro hormone in liquid ? this is what it says on the description.

if your objective is to put on the most size possible in shortest time frame BRUTE is what you’ve been looking for. JVICE VP bringing you another liquid base 4 compound cocktail of TRESTOLONE 10mg, MAX LMG 25mg, DIANADROL 10mg and DYMETHAZINE 10mg, making a total dosage of 55mg per 1ML, athletes will consume 2ml a day bringing you a staggering grand total dosage of 110mg’s that will surely pack on muscle and strength each day you step into the gym. with the potency of BRUTE liver support is recommended . Each cycle of BRUTE is required to be followed up by ANTIDOTE PCT, fail to do so will result in side effects.

#BRUTE – WHAT TO EXPECT –
MAX LMG – hard mass gainz, anti-progesterone, anti estrogenic, very little water retention.
TRESTOLONE – 10X stronger than testosterone, muscle building hypertrophy is EXTREME as well as high-end heightened sex drive, low water retention, low estrogenic possible conversion inhibited by above MAX LMG!
DMZ – is an excellent compound for zero water retention, increased vascularity, as well as lean dry full muscle gains. Liver toxic on cycle support highly recommended #ARMORY
DIANADROL – gaining as much as 12-25 lbs. in only 30 days while using this, influence on IGF1 and IGF-2 make it highly anabolic during super-high intensity training.

Attachments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks stupid

Then there's this: "MAX LMG – hard mass gainz, anti-progesterone, anti estrogenic, very little water retention."

aplopez008

aplopez008

Awards
Crazy, I live in El Paso where the guy is from and sells it out of .. I've actually tried it out .. Defenitly put on mass held some water .. It's better than anything else you can get , still don't get how he's able to sell it legally ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of it. Maybe someone who's tried it will chime in.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks stupid

Then there's this: "MAX LMG – hard mass gainz, anti-progesterone, anti estrogenic, very little water retention."
^^^This. Just the first one of many things wrong with this product. Anti-progesterone is false and very poor descriptor. The dosing breakdown of each compound sucks. The company is unheard of...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else notice the "liver toxic on cycle support highly recommended" part after the DMZ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh I beg to differ :)
Looks stupid

^^^This. Just the first one of many things wrong with this product. Anti-progesterone is false and very poor descriptor. The dosing breakdown of each compound sucks. The company is unheard of...
Anyone else notice the "liver toxic on cycle support highly recommended" part after the DMZ?
no, I missed it because I was laughing Volvo140G and Jebrook replies

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg of trest? Sure you can handle that much?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
This is what grinds my gears about PH supplements in production. Adding 10 mg of Trest does nothing unless you are dosing it PWO.

Everyone just takes everything that is available and jams it into a stacked product without any thought behind it.

Maybe there is thought behind it, it does not make sense to me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's plenty of thought behind it.

I put this in which may or may not work, but now I can say it will work better so I can charge more because you'll have better gains and I can advertise this better now because it has more in it.

There's your thought process

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of thought behind it.

I put this in which may or may not work, but now I can say it will work better so I can charge more because you'll have better gains and I can advertise this better now because it has more in it.

There's your thought process
So basically it play to the lowest common denominator, the customer who does not research the compounds until after buying ( and in some cases until after starting to take the product)....

Trest is good but not when blindly dosed.

DMZ is effective.

Most LMG reviews are negative, mostly complaining that most of the gains are water weight and are hard to manage.

Dianadrol is supposed to be good as well. But if it really offers gains of 12-25 lbs why even include LMG?

I heard this is great when stacked with Brawndo.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz is great but idk this company so I'm going to say it's not legit till I see proof.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Let's say the product is legit. My questions:

Why the Trest? It won't do anything good at that dose.
Why not remove the Trest, and LMG for that matter, double the DMZ and Dianadrol, and now you have a product that actually serves some purpose.

Other than that, I like the liquid delivery and the design.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let's say the product is legit. My questions:

Why the Trest? It won't do anything good at that dose.
Why not remove the Trest, and LMG for that matter, double the DMZ and Dianadrol, and now you have a product that actually serves some purpose.

Other than that, I like the liquid delivery and the design.
More **** in it = better looking to people who don't know anything = more money

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dianadrol gaining 12-20lbs of lean mass???? It is a dry, hardening compound with some strength and nutrient repartitioning. I ran 120mg of it in a stack. It's crazy mild.

jredd

Awards
Hey I live in El Paso too any way I can get in contact with you . Or your friend