Has anyone ever reduced puffy nipples strictly from puberty without surgery?

Dmpesso

Awards
What’s going on everyone. I’ve had puffy nips since puberty. Nothing extreme and in fact they look a lot better since I started eating healthy and doing push-ups/pull-ups, I have never worked out in a gym. Once I hit 40 posts I’m going to post a pic to see what y’all think. Getting bloods done soon as well but I’m positive my estrogen was too high when I was younger and is possibly still slightly elevated. Unless it’s reslly warm and humid or Ive been eating a lot of salty foods, you barely notice them. I’m around 20% body fat I THINK. I was recommend tamox or ralox on here in another thread but just want to see who has actually treated their Gyno with no surgery and no test, strictly just targeting estrogen without taking anything else to raise test. All opinions welcome.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could try that, as long as you don’t have a lump form you might have a shot, but you should be working on getting your body fat percentage down.

Dmpesso

Awards
Definitely no lump just puffiness/water retention that looks perfect when cold and puffs up more when I eat salty foods. If I avoid carbs and salt you barely notice them. Just the aereolas are larger then normal and puffy, not the actual nips lol. I honestly want to avoid taking those drugs but it’s my last resort. The arimistane is helping a bit but it’s probably just a diuretic and I’m sure the effects wear off once I stop taking it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely no lump just puffiness/water retention that looks perfect when cold and puffs up more when I eat salty foods. If I avoid carbs and salt you barely notice them. Just the aereolas are larger then normal and puffy, not the actual nips lol. I honestly want to avoid taking those drugs but it’s my last resort. The arimistane is helping a bit but it’s probably just a diuretic and I’m sure the effects wear off once I stop taking it
Arimistane is not a diuretic, it's a weak anti estrogen and helps lower cortisol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Loose body fat, that will have the best results without drugs or sugery

Dmpesso

Awards
Arimistane is not a diuretic, it's a weak anti estrogen and helps lower cortisol.
All I hear is people online saying it’s not an AI and your body goes right back to normal when you stop taking it. Do you know if that’s true? Also since you mention cortisol is it a bad idea to stack with ashwagandha then?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All I hear is people online saying it’s not an AI and your body goes right back to normal when you stop taking it. Do you know if that’s true? Also since you mention cortisol is it a bad idea to stack with ashwagandha then?
It is a (ai) but it's so weak it pretty much does nothing for estrogen control.

Dmpesso

Awards
Everyone raved about the old erase pro which is the same ingredient. So many people saying they took it while on TRT to keep the E down. Can’t be that weak. I took it only two days and my pants were much looser. It’s insane how fast it works. I wish someone can give me a definite answer if it’s possible for estrogen to rebound even higher once I stop the cycle of arimistane

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
In my experience taking a high dose serm for approx 6 months will reduce gyno permanently. AIs can reduce gyno as well but like you mentioned it usually comes back upon cessation of the product.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think it’s important to mention dosages here. While I agree your typical 25-75 mg is weak for e2 control, I have taken just erase post cycle with gyno flare ups at doses of 150 (6 caps per day) and my gyno flare reversed within days. It doesn’t come close to modern AIs but it certainly isn’t weak at higher doses.

Dmpesso

Awards
In my experience taking a high dose serm for approx 6 months will reduce gyno permanently. AIs can reduce gyno as well but like you mentioned it usually comes back upon cessation of the product.
Wow so something like arimistane if the puffiness goes away there’s a chance of it coming right back once I stop taking it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Wow so something like arimistane if the puffiness goes away there’s a chance of it coming right back once I stop taking it?
In my experience it comes back but doesn’t get any worse than it was prior

Dmpesso

Awards
In my experience it comes back but doesn’t get any worse than it was prior
Seems like all these do is mask the aromotase while it’s in your system then. But a prescription SERM or AI will permanently remove puffy nipples with no return?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s going on everyone. I’ve had puffy nips since puberty. Nothing extreme and in fact they look a lot better since I started eating healthy and doing push-ups/pull-ups, I have never worked out in a gym. Once I hit 40 posts I’m going to post a pic to see what y’all think. Getting bloods done soon as well but I’m positive my estrogen was too high when I was younger and is possibly still slightly elevated. Unless it’s reslly warm and humid or Ive been eating a lot of salty foods, you barely notice them. I’m around 20% body fat I THINK. I was recommend tamox or ralox on here in another thread but just want to see who has actually treated their Gyno with no surgery and no test, strictly just targeting estrogen without taking anything else to raise test. All opinions welcome.
Yes, friend of mine with ralox+letro protocol.
But after tit - reduction, he stayed sensitive to estrogen and tits reappeared while on a cycle.

Dmpesso

Awards
Yes, friend of mine with ralox+letro protocol.
But after tit - reduction, he stayed sensitive to estrogen and tits reappeared while on a cycle.
Well I’m a little different, I’m never going to take testosterone although I’m highly tempted, seeing how amazing you guys look. The most I’ll ever do is take herbs like LJ100 and Ashwagandha to help boost my natural T. I’m sure the cycle he went back on simply increased his test once again beyond normal levels and his body converted to estrogen again. I’m wondering if I strictly use a SERM or AI and don’t do anything afterwards if they have a chance of coming back. As long as I don’t blast myself with too much t or e common sense would lead us to believe my nips won’t get puffy again right ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well I’m a little different, I’m never going to take testosterone although I’m highly tempted, seeing how amazing you guys look. The most I’ll ever do is take herbs like LJ100 and Ashwagandha to help boost my natural T. I’m sure the cycle he went back on simply increased his test once again beyond normal levels and his body converted to estrogen again. I’m wondering if I strictly use a SERM or AI and don’t do anything afterwards if they have a chance of coming back. As long as I don’t blast myself with too much t or e common sense would lead us to believe my nips won’t get puffy again right ?
You’re best bet is a serm for 6-8 months. Serms essentially kill the breast tissue cells when taken for long periods of time. AIs reduce estrogen, sure, but they don’t specifically target breast tissue like serms do and aren’t as effective for reducing gyno even while taking them. I’ve never had luck with AIs and many other people have similar experiences.

Dmpesso

Awards
You’re best bet is a serm for 6-8 months. Serms essentially kill the breast tissue cells when taken for long periods of time. AIs reduce estrogen, sure, but they don’t specifically target breast tissue like serms do and aren’t as effective for reducing gyno even while taking them. I’ve never had luck with AIs and many other people have similar experiences.
Yea I’m just scared to start something so serious. Especially I hear they may block the breast tissue but at the same time they increase overall estrogen so I’m worried about what happens when I stop. If I do go down that route I will try Ralox, seems to be the best for puffy nipples. I just started Arimistane and it definitely helps with water retention. Whether it’s working on E or being a diuretic the results are almost immediate it’s pretty insane. Let’s see what happens after a few weeks, I hope it doesn’t make my estrogen worse

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will not reduce nipple size (diameter) , if you are born with bigger nipples. It may reduce breast tissue.

Here what I would do:
I would not use letro, because it is more often under dosed -or faked, from experience.
-Take exemestane at 25mg for 3 days (to "kill" estrogen)
-after exem.,start raloxifene at 60mg/d for 3 weeks, then lower dosage to 30mg/d 60/60/60/30/30/30.
-after finishing ralox, take 12.5mg exemestane twice a week for 2 weeks to prevent estrogen rebound
60mg of ralox is the clinical dosage for saturating all breast tissue receptors, you can stay on this dose -or lower it (I did, my friend did -it worked).
-side effects to expect:
-low libido for the first 1-3 weeks due to low estrogen
-joint pain for 1-3 weeks due to low estrogen
-other (everyone reacts differently), personally, I noted only a bit loss of libido

For me it got rid of slight gyno after only 3 weeks. In your case it may take longer (if it works at all). If you see slow progress, you can extend the time on ralox, also upping the dosage and stay on 60mg/d for the whole "cycle".
To get optimal results, lower daily calories by 500kcal and cut during the use of ralox.

Dmpesso

Awards
It will not reduce nipple size (diameter) , if you are born with bigger nipples. It may reduce breast tissue.

Here what I would do:
I would not use letro, because it is more often under dosed -or faked, from experience.
-Take exemestane at 25mg for 3 days (to "kill" estrogen)
-after exem.,start raloxifene at 60mg/d for 3 weeks, then lower dosage to 30mg/d 60/60/60/30/30/30.
-after finishing ralox, take 12.5mg exemestane twice a week for 2 weeks to prevent estrogen rebound
60mg of ralox is the clinical dosage for saturating all breast tissue receptors, you can stay on this dose -or lower it (I did, my friend did -it worked).
-side effects to expect:
-low libido for the first 1-3 weeks due to low estrogen
-joint pain for 1-3 weeks due to low estrogen
-other (everyone reacts differently), personally, I noted only a bit loss of libido

For me it got rid of slight gyno after only 3 weeks. In your case it may take longer (if it works at all). If you see slow progress, you can extend the time on ralox, also upping the dosage and stay on 60mg/d for the whole "cycle".
To get optimal results, lower daily calories by 500kcal and cut during the use of ralox.
Thanks bro. I’m gonna go down this route if I don’t have luck with the OTC stuff. So far so good with arimistane though results are probably temporary as with everything else. I do recall reading a women who cycles it year round for its drying and “estrogen lowering”.

It’s not actually my nipples but more my aereolas that get puffy and retain water , especially after I eat a lot of salt. I don’t necessarily have man boobs, just some water retention behind the nips. I don’t feel any lumps or anything. It has gotten worse since I started taking too much DIM. Hopefully it will go away but the instant results from arimistane are pretty amazing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. I’m gonna go down this route if I don’t have luck with the OTC stuff. So far so good with arimistane though results are probably temporary as with everything else. I do recall reading a women who cycles it year round for its drying and “estrogen lowering”.

It’s not actually my nipples but more my aereolas that get puffy and retain water , especially after I eat a lot of salt. I don’t necessarily have man boobs, just some water retention behind the nips. I don’t feel any lumps or anything. It has gotten worse since I started taking too much DIM. Hopefully it will go away but the instant results from arimistane are pretty amazing.
IF the OTC stuff lowers sufficient estrogen, you will suffer the sides of low e2 for prolonged time with only marginal and not permanent results.
Besides your gym gains will stall, due to low estrogen. The Ralox approach is very well researched and has minimal sides, also not hindering gym performance AND even ups bone mineralisation.

Dmpesso

Awards
IF the OTC stuff lowers sufficient estrogen, you will suffer the sides of low e2 for prolonged time with only marginal and not permanent results.
Besides your gym gains will stall, due to low estrogen. The Ralox approach is very well researched and has minimal sides, also not hindering gym performance AND even ups bone mineralisation.
I know this probably isn’t allowed but can you recommend the best one of those sites to get the ralox? I’m real nervous trusting these places because I won’t be able to afford to pay my doc cash let alone get him to prescribe it in the first place. I’m only 30 and I don’t have insurance and I live in NY where you can’t even go get a blood test without a doctor recommendation first.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this probably isn’t allowed but can you recommend the best one of those sites to get the ralox? I’m real nervous trusting these places because I won’t be able to afford to pay my doc cash let alone get him to prescribe it in the first place. I’m only 30 and I don’t have insurance and I live in NY where you can’t even go get a blood test without a doctor recommendation first.
Look at the board sponsors for research chemicals. I live in Paraguay, that makes it a worse place than NY to get some of that stuff, lol.
50% of all reputable (bigger) websites, that sell research chems carry it. The board sponsors are a good source to start searching for ralox.

Dmpesso

Awards
Look at the board sponsors for research chemicals. I live in Paraguay, that makes it a worse place than NY to get some of that stuff, lol.
50% of all reputable (bigger) websites, that sell research chems carry it. The board sponsors are a good source to start searching for ralox.
Excuse my ignorance I’m new to this site. How do I find these board sponsors. ?

Dmpesso

Awards
This arimistane cannot be placebo. Since taking it and pissing a lot of water off I notice I’m less anxious. I’ve always been prone to anxiety which I attributed to higher then normal levels of Estrogen. I definitely feel less anxious after taking it. It’s defintely an AI

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This arimistane cannot be placebo. Since taking it and pissing a lot of water off I notice I’m less anxious. I’ve always been prone to anxiety which I attributed to higher then normal levels of Estrogen. I definitely feel less anxious after taking it. It’s defintely an AI
Yes, maybe -but not sufficient for a gyno reversal, I bet my left nut on it.

Click on any add (banner) with a SARM here on the forum.

Dmpesso

Awards

I hope your willing to lose that left nut. The WADA and Russia actually banned arimistane so it must have some positive effect on hormones. They usually only ban the good stuff that actually works.

Dmpesso

Awards

SARM or SERM? Is a SARM something different? What are some of the sarms to look for the only ad I keep seeing is m test

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope your willing to lose that left nut. The WADA and Russia actually banned arimistane so it must have some positive effect on hormones. They usually only ban the good stuff that actually works.
:) Nah, I didn't say it doesn't work (lowering estrogen) , I said: "not sufficient for gyno reversal." I keep my nut.
SARM or SERM? Is a SARM something different? What are some of the sarms to look for the only ad I keep seeing is m test
PM sent. Apparently no current board sponsors.