Has anyone done multiple SARM cycles? any worries?

Choppedjunior

Awards
I have done PH cycles in the past, and over the years have done about 3 SARM cycles. I did OL Mass GH solo for the first time a few months back. I gained about 10lbs and kept 3lbs. To me this is pretty great results as when I've done PHs ive basically lost all my gains. I kept training intense and diet was in check, but still managed to lose.

I want to run another SARMs cycle, but tad nervous as it seems the discussion around them increased the last few months, and one highlight being longterm affects and possible cancer? even though they say lettuce causes cancer..

Just wanted to see what you guys think that have done cycles and if you are going to continue doing them. I don't want to dabble with Test yet.if I ever do.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you confuse sarms with cardarine, cardarine never gave cancer it possibly increased the rate of tumour growth in rats. Sarms should be safer than aas and while we don't know the exact long term effects it's fair to assume they are milder than aas, remember that aas just like sarms are used or supposed to be used in medicin, the reason some aren't are mostly because they're not good enough compared to what we have.

If you don't keep any gains you're not recovering good enough and you're not taking the right approach as far as diet and training afterwards. Most steroids will yield way better results than sarms.

Choppedjunior

Awards
O of course AAS yield much better than SARMS. Just for me I worry the whole process will take much more effort and for it to have me end up back at square 1 like PHs have then id be pretty upset. As of now SARMS are they only drug that I was able to maintain strength and weight for the most part. My bench went up 30lbs. My diet is pretty on point, but I do have Colitis and have always wondered if this plays a part in absorption etc.

Im currently eating around 4500kcals and maybe gain .5lb a week.

I just like Sarms and how I feel on them specially LGD and MK and want to run again, but all these negative headlines just have me a bit worried. I thought I did read somewhere even LGD could have had the possibly of mutating old cells into ones that could develop into tumors. Last thread I read here there was supposedly some study to be released this year. I am currently on Viking therapeutics website trying to see if I can find anything.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O of course AAS yield much better than SARMS. Just for me I worry the whole process will take much more effort and for it to have me end up back at square 1 like PHs have then id be pretty upset. As of now SARMS are they only drug that I was able to maintain strength and weight for the most part. My bench went up 30lbs. My diet is pretty on point, but I do have Colitis and have always wondered if this plays a part in absorption etc.

Im currently eating around 4500kcals and maybe gain .5lb a week.

I just like Sarms and how I feel on them specially LGD and MK and want to run again, but all these negative headlines just have me a bit worried. I thought I did read somewhere even LGD could have had the possibly of mutating old cells into ones that could develop into tumors. Last thread I read here there was supposedly some study to be released this year. I am currently on Viking therapeutics website trying to see if I can find anything.
You can read this about LGD https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/. This study is lacking though, they did LGD at a maximum of only 1mg for only 3 weeks. There was test, SHBG, FSH, and LSH suppression.

But https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/90no9f/8_week_lgd4033_log_with_bloodwork/ this is a guy who posted before and after bloods, with 5mg LGD for 8 weeks. Had test suppression, but insignificant FSH and LSH suppression. He willl definitely make a full recovery.

He went from DYEL to 2-3 year raw natty status in 8 weeks. This could change of course 2 year natty will prolly lift less than a 2 year natty who’s 20 lbs heavier.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All the Viking studies have been low dose. Same with GTx. Haven't seen anything about cancer other than 2 guys discussing it on a podcast

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few, no worries. High doses too.