Unanswered Has anyone been banned for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whriley67

Awards
mod edit: yes, so read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whriley67

Awards
Considering they are one of the biggest steroid source in the world, I’d say your odds are good.
Well let me ask this then... what would be a legit cycle that can do what steroids can do? I’ve searched and searched and every time I’m ready to pull the trigger on somthing a YouTube video pops up saying sarms are just as toxic and don’t work all that well... when you read about the stuff sold on the previously mentioned post they say crazy amounts of growth is possible.

Who do you guys trust to provide real information and real potential with real data on sides and real expectations...?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
look... stick to what is tried and true.. those things with the most data and real world feed back. SARMs are new but just like a designer steroid. the possibilities are pretty much endless. but there is NO real track record to follow.. yet OG anabolics offer you tons of anecdotal evidence to go by with more blood work than you can shake a stick at..

I'm old school

I feel you can gain slowly over time and do it quite safely if you start small and work your way up..
you could find some andro products to "dip your toes in the water" so to speak.. see if you even like it. some people dont.. from there you can slowly work up the "food chain" of hormonal manipulation and pretty much go as far as you can possibly get in the 15-20 yr time frame. SAFELY

if thats unexceptable, you will want to start with a ton of test, tren and anadrol or the likes. ruin your liver and crash your epi:test ratio. self castrate and pretend your happy with your gyno and shrunken bawls.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you order from them now you should have your gear by New Years., maybe...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
look... stick to what is tried and true.. those things with the most data and real world feed back. SARMs are new but just like a designer steroid. the possibilities are pretty much endless. but there is NO real track record to follow.. yet OG anabolics offer you tons of anecdotal evidence to go by with more blood work than you can shake a stick at..

I'm old school

I feel you can gain slowly over time and do it quite safely if you start small and work your way up..
you could find some andro products to "dip your toes in the water" so to speak.. see if you even like it. some people dont.. from there you can slowly work up the "food chain" of hormonal manipulation and pretty much go as far as you can possibly get in the 15-20 yr time frame. SAFELY

if thats unexceptable, you will want to start with a ton of test, tren and anadrol or the likes. ruin your liver and crash your epi:test ratio. self castrate and pretend your happy with your gyno and shrunken bawls.
Love this ^

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just use some Vicious Labs Msten, CEL Stano Plex and Iconic Formulatios Dermacrine for 6 weeks. You’ve got yourself a solid cycle there my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.